Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

mnfesq

752 posts in this topic

tonyfail.jpg

edit: I also have another tonymac-related pic but its NSFW qualities would break rules in this forum ;)

Dude, it was your fault that I got banned the first time from Tonymac, you and your MBR patch.  The mere mention of your name got me banned.  Look at the very first post in this thread.   :pirate:

• Like 2

Not everyone was banned for not following the rules, I made a post that in no way discussed piracy and yet I was banned for "blatant disregard for forum rules regarding piracy." Netbookinstaller has nothing to do with pirated software and I used a legitimately purchased DVD with it. I guess they just didn't know what the software was. I'm surprised they don't ban people for mentioning Clover because it's not their software.

• Like 1

Not everyone was banned for not following the rules, I made a post that in no way discussed piracy and yet I was banned for "blatant disregard for forum rules regarding piracy." Netbookinstaller has nothing to do with pirated software and I used a legitimately purchased DVD with it. I guess they just didn't know what the software was. I'm surprised they don't ban people for mentioning Clover because it's not their software.

i was banned for my posts in this topic. is there any rules in their forum about this? lol

i was banned for my posts in this topic. is there any rules in their forum about this? lol

I didn't ban tonymac or any of his cronies. In fact I hold some of them in high regard.

I only removed eelhead's posting privileges for being, well, an eelhead.

• Like 3

Topic cleaned of off-topic posts. Any attempt to restart the discussion on piracy/breach of EULA will be deleted immediately.

Offenders could get an official warning or worse.

Deciding what is piracy and what is breach of EULA should be left to lawyers. And the outcome would be different depending on the country where you live.

• Like 4

Back on topic, I've just noticed that I wouldn't have heard of, let alone be using Clover if tonyschmuck didn't make that 'Alternate Bootloaders' section...

However, the person who helped me there is also active on this forum as well... Had I not changed before they banned me, I would have been stuck, as I was still a noob back when I was using his broken bootloader (I have been using Clover for around 4 months now and it's pretty solid, although it doesn't handle backgrounds very well and I now don't have time to be continually reading the changelog to see what changes I have to make to the config.plist and I am due to switch to unadulterated chameleon for Mavericks.)

• Like 1

hi guys, i am a new member banned permanently from tonyidontcarex86.com. I think i am banned for mentioning iAtkos and for asking how to obtain Mavericks legally while not having a mac or a hackintosh. I hope i can work with you guys and contribute to developing this community  :)

• Like 3

Topic cleaned of off-topic posts. Any attempt to restart the discussion on piracy/breach of EULA will be deleted immediately.

Offenders could get an official warning or worse.

Deciding what is piracy and what is breach of EULA should be left to lawyers. And the outcome would be different depending on the country where you live.

As a lawyer, I can tell you that letting lawyers decide what is piracy is a very dangerous thing.   ^_^  Thanks for cleaning up the off-topic posts.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

i get really pissed off when i see those zombies totally dependent of tm solution for anything. and the solution is in their face. first i got sad, now i get mad. lol

Especially when you can obviously weasel out of an issue (kext, DSDT, whatever) without even using one of Tony's beast packs.

• Like 1

Especially when you can obviously weasel out of an issue (kext, DSDT, whatever) without even using one of Tony's beast packs.

Using those beast things are a really bad idea. I used myhack this time to get mavericks and it was pretty straightforward. Not boot arguments no errors and nothing and was pretty quick too. With ML I used beast and took me 2 days and multiple reinstalls to get it to work. With myhack I only had to look for audio and Ethernet kexts and got everything working on my first try.

Oh and TM you enforce strict legal rules don't you? So as you are producing a method to install Mac on non-apple branded hardware and at the same time violating Apple's EULA, why don't you obey your rules and ban yourself from your website?

edit: forgot to quote Huckleberry Pie

• Like 1

i get really pissed off when i see those zombies totally dependent of tm solution for anything

Amen to that, so true.

Users from overthere...

"What options should i click...."

3 clicks later and a reboot....

"wow i made it, i'm a serious hackintosher now after one week in the scene ({censored} yeah) ... now my build is success.... one month later... halp halp, i have a problem, no sound anymore and what is a kext please?"   :thumbsup_anim:

• Like 4

Are you 12? That was pretty stupid and unnecessary.

Agreed. Now TonyMac's users (those who saw it, anyway...) will think that we're just a bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do than hate on their site, using profanities, rather than arguments. Had he written something intelligent about how TonyMac is using other people's work, trying to make his users dependant on "his" tools (and so far he's been quite successful...), etc., some of his users may have visited InsanelyMac and perhaps they would even move here eventually.

Well people get banned for no reason here too so.....

That is absolutely not true. Normally only spammers or very bad trolls can get banned.

If you have one instance of somebody banned for no reason at all I'd love to hear it.

• Like 6

Couple of years back two guys from Italy came by our house they where on vacation riding bicykles from down there and one of them broke right outside our house. Ofcourse I helped them and fix the bicykle so they could continue their holliday trip. It showed one of them where a hackintosher like me so we spoke a little about that and had a pretty good time. Anyway I was glad I could help.

Couple of years later I meet a guy from Italy here and that guy got me banned. Use your imagination figure it out yourself.
Im from Zlatan land we dont take no {censored} here