Hey, sorry about the outdated kexts but i think by now everyone should have learned how to patch your AMD6000Controller.kext, it is a simple task and there are instructions here how to do it yourself. There is even better way now with Clover, no need for DSDT patches etc, you can do everything with Clover, kext patching, EDID injection etc.
but here it is one last time:
1. Copy AMD6000Controller.kext to your Desktop
2. OPen HexEdit and go to File > Open and chose the AMD6000Controller binary inside the kext
Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.10.21 AM.png 110.95KB 18 downloads
3. Go to Find>Find and Replace
Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.11.23 AM.png 36.07KB 17 downloads
In the "Find" field paste this
In the "Replace with" field paste this
or this if you are using some sort of custom EDID injection (DSDT or DisplayMergeNUB.kext) to fix the gradients issue
4. Click "Find next"
5. You will get this in HexEdit window
Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.11.44 AM.png 19.39KB 10 downloads
6. Click Replace and you will get this, the new patched framebuffer
Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.12.02 AM.png 14.47KB 6 downloads
7. Go to File>Save
Screen Shot 2014-06-16 at 11.12.18 AM.png 133.83KB 4 downloads
You just patched your kext.