Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

On 1/15/2021 at 6:56 AM, Brave__Starr said:

Hi,

Long time reader just popping a note to say hi.

Regards

On 1/16/2021 at 7:40 PM, duque70 said:

Hi, I'm Duque.

The first time I tried a hackintosh was with my current HP Probook 6470b and Mavericks.

It was a success and now it is running smothly Mohave and it will die with Mohave.

I have another probook, and old 640 G1, running Catalina. It is my Guinea Pig for Opencore and Bigsur. 

For the moment, just failure after failure.

Regards,

On 1/18/2021 at 5:04 AM, garzov said:

Hi, I'm Valerio from Italy, new in hackintosh word with my first Ryzentosh(AsRock x570 Taichi, Ryzen 5900x, Sapphire Radeon RX 5700XT).

On 1/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, LukaCRO said:

yo, i'm new here, i like the design of Mac OS.

I don't know a lot, nor how do i install it, but i'll get better soon.

On 1/19/2021 at 9:19 AM, gandalf027 said:

Long time registered, only now one post :)

Looking for hackintoshing my T470. 

Cheers.

On 1/21/2021 at 11:00 AM, angiolin said:

Hi I'm Giorgio.

Hi to all

Hello guys! :lol:

• Like 1

Carissa turned to head upstairs. She couldn't wait to take a shower. After all, her body was covered with a thin sheen of sweat from her exertions. She had made it maybe three steps when a hand caught her from behind. She began to scream as an arm lassoed her by the waist, pulling her back against a hard male body. Then a big hand was covering her mouth, stifling her cry.
https://thehotgirlsinlingerie.com/
"SSSHHH. It's me, beautiful girl. No need to fear." Anders spun her around. She was shocked to see him. It must have been written on her face. He was fully clothed from work, his tie only slightly askew.

"You horny little {censored}. I started watching your show and I had to leave work early. Snuck in while you were reaching orgasm. I hope you're ready for round 2, darling."

"Round 2?" Carissa gaped. This hadn't been part of her plan. He wasn't supposed to be home this early.

Before she knew it, Anders was pointing at the {censored}. "Get back on that {censored} and keep {censored}. I have a special surprise for you, a little 'reward' for that tantalizing display."

Too intrigued to disobey, Carissa decided to go along with it. The sexy girl mounted the {censored} again. Still lubricated with her own juices, it slid easily inside her as she began {censored} it with fresh enthusiasm. Her muscles ached, but other than that she didn't mind impaling her pussy on it again and again. The sensations it awakened inside her were already more than worth the physical fatigue.

"Uuuhhh!" Carissa sighed as she {censored}ed herself. "What kind of 'surprise' do you mean?"
https://thelingeriestockings.com/
Anders was whistling. He never did that, not unless he was in a particularly good mood. He'd left the room. Now he came back. The tall, handsome man strode back in with a breath-taking necklace in his hand. It was lined with black pearls, a large star-shaped emerald in the center. It was…beyond beautiful. It looked perfect. Priceless.

Carissa gasped. "For me?"

Anders knelt down, unlatching the clasp and then re-hooking it as he put the necklace around Carissa's neck. The 22-year-old couldn't help but feel the irony. This would have been romantic if not for 2 minor things. One, he had her naked and furiously {censored} a {censored} in the middle of the living room like a helpless sex slave, and two, he was holding her captive. Other than that? She actually liked the romantic gesture.

"Do you like it?" He said. There was an uncharacteristically hesitant note to his voice.

"Like it? I love it," she gushed. Anders knelt in front of her and leaned forward. They kissed. It began as a chaste kiss, but became progressively naughtier. As Anders reached between his captive's legs to stroke her quim, Carissa moaned with her tongue in Anders' mouth.

"I decided, you've been so good lately, you deserved a reward," he murmured as their lips drew apart. He continued giving her pleasure. His fingers knew exactly how to do their devastating magic. He caressed her labia, her joy nub, gently rubbing as he intently watched her pussy encase every inch of the {censored} on its next plunge downward.
https://thesexygirlsinlingerie.com/
She bit her lip. Now was the time. She sensed it in his loving stare. She'd begun to truly earn his trust.

Edited by wovareyi

On 1/25/2021 at 4:03 AM, wovareyi said:

Hi all,

My name is Diederik (it's dutch :)), and I am 17 years old.

3 hours ago, Leon03 said:

Newbie to here

2 hours ago, Francesco.75 said:

Hi all guys, I'm Francesco and I want to become an hackintosh expert !!! :D

Welcome to all! Enjoy your stay here :lol:

Been a bit since I've posted in here

I'm ameris_cyning, formerly known as q64ceo. I've been doing the hackintosh thing for 13 years. I got really into it at the end of 2007 when Leopard was first released. Since then I have installed every version of macOS on my various computers over the years.

I also use Linux. I love learning about operating systems and how they work. This forum here has helped me tremendously over the years to do just that.

• Like 1

Hello,

I've been lurking for some time, then starting with hackintoshing and finally posting.

My interest in hackintoshing is getting abilities to do the extraordinary things forbidden to users of regular Macs like, you know, changing drives, having an internal BD/DVD drive, or using ECC RAM (and then maybe ZFS). Due to the last item, my first attempts have been with Xeon systems (C236 and C246).

My next project is a C621 and Xeon Scalable.

Edited by etorix
typos

Hi there! I am new here and new joined this forum due to my fascination with hackintosh.

Does anyone know what I must do to post in other threads? I see that I cannot post/reply outside the Newcomers lounge.

Edited by Indru

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all!

Take a read in @fantomas's post:

On 2/3/2021 at 6:56 AM, fantomas said:

:welcomeani: to all new users. As a second step, please read our Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines, it is very important!!! :yes:

Also, as members of 'Joined Group', your accounts will be very limited and we explained here the reason(s) of. 

Just remember the hackintosh is not an exact science, so some things will or will not work for you. As solution, reading a lot.  ^_^

We hope you'll enjoy your stay here at IM.  ;)  

Good Hack (signed artur_pt)

BR

fantomas  

On 2/16/2021 at 10:29 PM, T0pol said:

Hello I'm t0pol from Paris, France. I like to read thread for curiosity , and as possible to help others.

19 hours ago, OnionMacCreek said:

Hey there! I'm trying to get Catalina working on a Razer Blade 2019 Advanced....

Welcome to our Forum! :welcomeani:

Hello to everyone from the UK,  im very new to hackintoshing, started with my current laptop in october 2020 but im very interested learning more and helping contribute some knowledge that i feel would be very useful for others

im using a Lenovo ThinkPad T440P runnin MacOS only on the latest 11.2.1 and running OC 0.6.7 as i feel i have stable 0.6.6

cheers :)

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 11.27.05 PM.png

Hi,

My name is Bernd from Flemish part of Belgium.

I'm into Hackintosh since my first build was with X58-UD3H, i7-950 and HD5780, that was MacOS 10.6

From that time until now I made several systems for close friends and did the maintenance of them.

Currently running 'Ivy Bridge' system on Mojave, still best OS for my use: Pro Tools.

Next build I would like to build is an X299X system with an 'X299X DESIGNARE 10G' and 'i9-10980XE'