• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

Alexander F.

Alexander F.

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Computer, Airplanes (also things that can fly), Electronical (Computer) Things
Hi,
I have tried it with Eulemur, but the display stays black and I can only access it over VNC. I use the PC EFI 10.6 bootloader, 10.6.6, 10.3 qoopz kernel and it's a dv7-4173cl, with i7-720QM. When I try to change the resolution it kinda whitens up
Alexander

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that in my opinion the monitor isn't detected for some reason.

thenk

thenk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Hey,

So I've gotten my card to boot with the driver using the boot file (rom extracted and everything), but I'm having an issue where it just doesn't seem to pick up the AtiConfig string.

If I input GraphicsEnabler=No, then it will boot on the internal screen at maxres (1366x768).
If I input GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=(Anything), it boots on the external screen at whatever the resolution was last set to with SwitchRes.

I've been running it with 1366x768 in the hope of getting the 'Hoolock' FB to output this to both screens, which will work, so I'm not sure if that has an effect with GraphicsEnabler.

I've also used the tool to extract the EDID when running on either one of these modes, I get the same EDID value - nonetheless I've edited the -717 file to add this information - doesn't seem to help.

Attempted using stock Cham RC5 with ATI support, it just hangs at 'card POSTed, reading VBIOS from legacy space' (regardless of UseAtiRom setting or AtiConfig).

If I don't give an AtiConfig at all, it spits out a bad error about unallocated space.

I'm not sure if I've got QE/CI running but I've got translucency, rotation, and the dock is translucent also along with the minimize looking pretty speccy too. One thing I've noticed is I can't view picture with Preview - I have taken some screen shots that show up in thumbnail but appear blank in Preview.

Also my Safari kept crashing whining about Flash - I've had to uninstall Flash to get a working browser. Chrome fails bad too but you can't uninstall flash from that. I somehow suspect this is to do with the video driver - but QuickTime does work for playing videos.

In System Profiler, under PCI Cards, it lists two PCI cards.

ATI Radeon HD 5000:
[codebox]

Name: ATY,ATY,RadeonFramebuffer
Type: display
Driver Installed: Yes
Bus: PCI
Slot: Slot-1
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x68c1
Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x103c
Subsystem ID: 0x1448
Revision ID: 0x0000
Link Width: x16
Link Speed: 2.5 GT/s
[/codebox]

Unknown:
[codebox]
Name: ATY,MegalodonParent
Type: ATY,MegalodonParent
Driver Installed: Yes
Bus: PCI
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0xaa60
Subsystem Vendor ID: 0x103c
Subsystem ID: 0x1448
Link Width: x16
Link Speed: 2.5 GT/s
[/codebox]

And under Graphics/Display it lists:

ATI Radeon HD 5000:
[codebox]

Chipset Model: ATI Radeon HD 5000
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 1024 MB
Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
Device ID: 0x68c1
ROM Revision: 113-B7710C-176
EFI Driver Version: 01.00.318
Displays:
Display Connector:
SwitchResX4 - Unknown Monitor:
Resolution: 1440 x 900 @ 60 Hz
Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Rotation: Supported
Display Connector:
[/codebox]

None of this changes when I change kernel parameters - so I am not sure what's going on.

It seems like I just need to initialize the correct framebuffer - from what I'm reading, Megalodon is just for external output - which is exactly what I'm getting.

However the fact flash is crashy and I can't see pictures in Preview has me wondering also.

Does anyone have any ideas?

theakseffect

theakseffect

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

AppleACPIPS2Nub and ApplePS2Controller kexts inside Extra should fix you right up ;)

Thanks, my laptop keyboard works now! Still no trackpad and no sound though, guess I'll try some other kexts.

[edit]Ok, I've got my keyboard and my trackpad/touchpad/mousepad (whatever u want to call it) working by reinstalling ##### with Voodoo PS 2 Controller and System Utilities (and of course copying the modified boot file before rebooting). Last thing up is sound ;):):) [/edit]

[edit 2]Got sound working as well by installing VoodooHDA, only my mic volume is too high and it doesn't respond to the mic volume slider in System Preferences. This results in my laptop speakers hissing really loud or my headphones hissing as well (less loud though, probably because my laptop mic is reeeaaally close to my laptop speaker)..[/edit]

[edit 3]Deleted AppleHDA.kext and reinstalled this VoodooHDA.kext: http://www.insanelym...p...1499&st=20# as per those instructions. So yeah, that means what's necessary is working :)[/edit 3]

kizwan

kizwan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts

I've also used the tool to extract the EDID when running on either one of these modes, I get the same EDID value - nonetheless I've edited the -717 file to add this information - doesn't seem to help.

The "DisplayVendorID-756e6b6e / DisplayProductID-717" are generic vendor & product ID (respectively). It happen when monitor is not fully recognized. You should change it to your monitor actual vendor & product ID. You can get it by obtaining from EDID. The best way to obtain EDID is in windows because your monitor does work there (correct resolution & other properties). Please refer to Vesa Enhanced Extended Display Identification Data Standard - EEDIDrAr2.pdf documentation if you want to learn more about EDID. You can get EDID in windows using tool like MonInfo. Then change the format to like this (example):-
EDID BYTES:
0x   00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
	------------------------------------------------
00 | 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 4C 2D 4B 06 59 42 56 43
10 | 0D 14 01 03 80 10 09 78 0A EE 91 A3 54 4C 99 26
20 | 0F 50 54 BF EF 80 71 4F 81 00 81 40 81 80 95 00
30 | 95 0F A9 40 B3 00 02 3A 80 18 71 38 2D 40 58 2C
40 | 45 00 A0 5A 00 00 00 1E 01 1D 00 72 51 D0 1E 20
50 | 6E 28 55 00 A0 5A 00 00 00 1E 00 00 00 FD 00 32
60 | 4B 1F 51 11 00 0A 20 20 20 20 20 20 00 00 00 FC
70 | 00 53 4D 42 32 33 33 30 48 0A 20 20 20 20 01 93
Referring to EDID documentation, address/offset 0x08 to 0x09 is vendor ID while address/offset 0x0A to 0x0B is product ID. Based on the example above, vendor ID is 4C2D (in ISA 3-character ID Code format) & product ID is 0x064B. Based on this information, the display override filename should be "DisplayVendorID-4C2D / DisplayProductID-64B". For the rest you can follow CharredPC excellent guide.

Attempted using stock Cham RC5 with ATI support, it just hangs at 'card POSTed, reading VBIOS from legacy space' (regardless of UseAtiRom setting or AtiConfig).

I'm assuming you're referring to the stock Kabyl's boot file.This is expected since the stock Kabyl's boot file doesn't contain device ID for your card.

If I don't give an AtiConfig at all, it spits out a bad error about unallocated space.

I don't know about this error but make sure the "AtiConfig" is placed at the end, for example: GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v AtiConfig=Hoolock

I'm not sure if I've got QE/CI running but I've got translucency, rotation, and the dock is translucent also along with the minimize looking pretty speccy too. One thing I've noticed is I can't view picture with Preview - I have taken some screen shots that show up in thumbnail but appear blank in Preview.

Also my Safari kept crashing whining about Flash - I've had to uninstall Flash to get a working browser. Chrome fails bad too but you can't uninstall flash from that. I somehow suspect this is to do with the video driver - but QuickTime does work for playing videos.

You're right to suspect the video driver since our graphic card still not working properly. On my notebook I can't use DVD Player. It's keep crashing. While hjs89 who have the same graphic card as mine but different notebook, can use DVD Player. Based on what you got there show QE/CI does enabled. It just not perfect.

thenk

thenk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

I don't know about this error but make sure the "AtiConfig" is placed at the end, for example: GraphicsEnabler=Yes -v AtiConfig=Hoolock

Thanks for the tip.

It doesn't seem to matter what flags I give it at boot, it still only shows on the external monitor. I'm still uncertain as to why this doesn't work - everyone else seems to just say 'Just boot with this FB' or whatever - I haven't seen anyone get this same issue as me (ie. it boots Megalodon every time)

I'm using the ROM that Atlee compiled which should take the AtiConfig string and work with it. I'm stumped.. :)

atlee

atlee

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Thanks for the tip.

It doesn't seem to matter what flags I give it at boot, it still only shows on the external monitor. I'm still uncertain as to why this doesn't work - everyone else seems to just say 'Just boot with this FB' or whatever - I haven't seen anyone get this same issue as me (ie. it boots Megalodon every time)

I'm using the ROM that Atlee compiled which should take the AtiConfig string and work with it. I'm stumped.. :D

Using the boot file from Kabyl's branch that is edited with 5650 ID that Checcco did, You don't need the rom file, Some bootloaders allow you to use UseATIRom = Yes but in this situation it is not needed, did you try Eulemur FB? seems to me different brand laptops give the video cards diff connector sense id's.

Seems Checcco and I are on a journey to modify the kexts to allow all ports to work. Just keep watching the ATI threads.

checcco

checcco

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Seems Checcco and I are on a journey to modify the kexts to allow all ports to work. Just keep watching the ATI threads.

We've got personalities from ATI5000Controller from MBP2011!!!! Check here! Maybe we could work with these....

thenk

thenk

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Using the boot file from Kabyl's branch that is edited with 5650 ID that Checcco did, You don't need the rom file, Some bootloaders allow you to use UseATIRom = Yes but in this situation it is not needed, did you try Eulemur FB? seems to me different brand laptops give the video cards diff connector sense id's.

Well that's just it - it doesn't matter what FB I give the bootloader, it just ALWAYS loads up Megalodon and only displays on VGA - though I suspect HDMI would work too if I had a monitor for it.

Have I done something wrong? Every other kernel flag/key I set in Boot.plist or give to the loader works - but not the framebuffer.

theakseffect

theakseffect

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
Has anyone else noticed that even though system profiler says 32 bit at 'Pixel Depth', it really looks like 16 bit (watch an HD video to really notice)?

Changing the color profile doesn't help, which is too bad.

I get this booting with Eulemur as well as with Vervet (Hoolock now gives me artifacts) and both in 32 and 64 bit mode.

Am I the only one with this issue or do others have this as well?

[edit]I haven't used a rom file to be able to boot btw, neither used the AtiFb flag. Could that be it?[/edit]

pipegame

pipegame

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
If you use everest ultimate in windows(i'm using v5.5) i think it gives you the device name that you need to put after:

aticonfig=

im guessing that the framebuffer value is inside the () on the starred lines below(my laptop is an hp envy 14 with a radeon mobility 5650 obviously which i believe has a different connector to the internal monitor than the mbp's and which I have not attempted to hackintosh yet but thought might help I'll post again after i try. I am guessing the value for the framebuffer is Madison

below is the output that everest gave me although theres a lot more in other sections too!

Device Description
PCI Express 2.0 x16: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Madison)
Integrated: Intel Auburndale/Arrandale Processor - Integrated Graphics Controller

Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Madison)
BIOS Date €
GPU Code Name Madison
Part Number UªxéÄé000000000000”"é­!½@
PCI Device 1002-68C1 / 103C-1436 (Rev 00)
Transistors 627 million
Process Technology 40 nm
Die Size 104 mm2
Bus Type PCI Express 2.0 x16 @ x16
Memory Size 1 GB
GPU Clock 450 MHz
RAMDAC Clock 400 MHz
Pixel Pipelines 16
TMU Per Pipeline 1
Unified Shaders 400 (v5.0)
DirectX Hardware Support DirectX v11
Pixel Fillrate 7200 MPixel/s

Memory Bus Properties
Bus Width 128-bit
Real Clock 1600 MHz
Effective Clock 1600 MHz
Bandwidth 25.0 GB/s

Utilization
GPU 0%

Graphics Processor Manufacturer
Company Name Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Product Information http://ati.amd.com/p...ome-office.html
Driver Download http://game.amd.com/...s_catalyst.aspx
Driver Update http://driveragent.com?ref=59

P.S. If any of the other info may be of use let me know ill pst it and theres a grip that may be relevant too

If you use everest ultimate in windows(i'm using v5.5) i think it gives you the device name that you need to put after:

aticonfig=

im guessing that the framebuffer value is inside the () on the starred lines below(my laptop is an hp envy 14 with a radeon mobility 5650 obviously which i believe has a different connector to the internal monitor than the mbp's and which I have not attempted to hackintosh yet but thought might help I'll post again after i try. I am guessing the value for the framebuffer is Madison

below is the output that everest gave me although theres a lot more in other sections too!

Device Description
PCI Express 2.0 x16: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Madison)
Integrated: Intel Auburndale/Arrandale Processor - Integrated Graphics Controller

Graphics Processor Properties
Video Adapter ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 (Madison)
BIOS Date €
GPU Code Name Madison
Part Number UªxéÄé000000000000”"é­!½@
PCI Device 1002-68C1 / 103C-1436 (Rev 00)
Transistors 627 million
Process Technology 40 nm
Die Size 104 mm2
Bus Type PCI Express 2.0 x16 @ x16
Memory Size 1 GB
GPU Clock 450 MHz
RAMDAC Clock 400 MHz
Pixel Pipelines 16
TMU Per Pipeline 1
Unified Shaders 400 (v5.0)
DirectX Hardware Support DirectX v11
Pixel Fillrate 7200 MPixel/s

Memory Bus Properties
Bus Width 128-bit
Real Clock 1600 MHz
Effective Clock 1600 MHz
Bandwidth 25.0 GB/s

Utilization
GPU 0%

Graphics Processor Manufacturer
Company Name Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Product Information http://ati.amd.com/p...ome-office.html
Driver Download http://game.amd.com/...s_catalyst.aspx
Driver Update http://driveragent.com?ref=59

P.S. If any of the other info may be of use let me know ill pst it and theres a grip that may be relevant too

Here's a txt file of the system report in case anyone can use the info im attaching below

Attached Files

kizwan

kizwan

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,422 posts
Hi pipegame,

For the list of available framebuffer, please visit mucha's guide. There are files at the end of the post - guides & the list of framebuffers.

st40611

st40611

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I was wondering do I need to be on 10.6.6 for this to work? I am on 10.6.2 right now and it outputs while I boot with -v cpus=1 busratio=20 GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Eulemur (I tried using Nomascus too):

No DSDT found, using 0 as uid value.
Using PCI-Root-UID value: 0
ATI card POSTed, reading VBIOS from legacy space
ATI Redwood ATI Radeon HD 5650 series 4095MB (Nomascus) [1002:68c1] (subsys [103c: 1436])
Intel VGA Controller [8086:0046] :: PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) (Currently Not SUPPORTED)

I have IntelHD/ATI 5650 switchable graphics but no option to set it to discrete in BIOS. Anyone have any input?

Doing this on an Envy 14 i5.

jimbly2

jimbly2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

After some successes on this card I've been struggling for 3 days to try and get QE/CI on 5650m.
But my laptop didn't like the easy way so I've been reading dozens of topic and following dozens of guide.

In the end I succeeded!

I think this solution is nearly perfect. There's still something that can be fixed, but we have to work together.

Here's how i got it (If you find an easier way or if you think I've done something not useful, just share it)

BE SURE TO BE ABLE TO VNC IN YOUR LAPTOP!!!

• Start from a clean 10.6.3
  • Get your card bios as shown here http://www.projectos...?showtopic=1029 (you must be in 32 bit mode to use this tool)
  • Rename the dumped bios 1002_68c1.rom annd put it in your Extra folder
  • Comboupdate to 10.6.6 in safe mode (-x)
  • Before reboot install Lion's ATI5000, ATISupport and ATIFramebuffer (they are here on the forum) using KextHelper
  • Overwrite your boot file with the one attached here that I compiled from Kabyl's source to make it work with 5650s
  • Reboot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=READ BELOW
At this point we reboot setting the right Framebuffer to work with our card. I've found two working framebuffers that behaves differently:

A. Hoolock
If you get corrupted screen VNC into your laptop and try to change resolution. I couldn't find 1366x768 so installed Switchresx to get it.
STRANGE THING:If you attach an external monitor you get only a mirrored screen and System Profiler will report only a monitor attached.
So if you choose this way reboot with: GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Hoolock

B. Vervet
Again if you get corrupted screen VNC into your laptop and try to change resolution. I couldn't find 1366x768 so installed Switchresx to get it.
STRANGE THING:System profiler will report always 2 monitor attached even if you got no external monitor attached (and you can see it by looking at your laptop from VNC). OSX will behave like if you have an external monitor (you can drag windows etc..)
So if you choose this way reboot with: GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Vervet

I hope it's all clear.... And let's try altogether to solve the STRANGE THINGS :D

EDIT: I wanna thank hjs89 for suggesting Lion's kexts and for instructing me about recompiling Kabyl's boot. :)

Hi - could you help me get my 5650 working? I have an HP DV7T with the 720 i7 quad - I have evrything else working and was very close to getting the card working with the method you described here, but always got a black screen - tried every FB listed but nothing. If I VNC into it, no QE either. It did recognise that the 5650 was present in the system profiler but always said 'no display connected'.

I then tried installing ##### 3.2 with experimental ATI support - it now hangs on the boot screen - but if I VNC it has loaded the system. No QE and in system profiler it just gives a page of ffffffffs - mem allocation error? Again tried it with Eulemur, Vervet, Hoolock - no change.

Where do I go from here? I'm sooo close I can almost smell it :-)

Thanks
Jim

Hi,
I have tried it with Eulemur, but the display stays black and I can only access it over VNC. I use the PC EFI 10.6 bootloader, 10.6.6, 10.3 qoopz kernel and it's a dv7-4173cl, with i7-720QM. When I try to change the resolution it kinda whitens up
Alexander

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that in my opinion the monitor isn't detected for some reason.

I have the same - but with DV7T... did you find any solution?

cheers
Jim

pipegame

pipegame

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

I was wondering do I need to be on 10.6.6 for this to work? I am on 10.6.2 right now and it outputs while I boot with -v cpus=1 busratio=20 GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Eulemur (I tried using Nomascus too):

No DSDT found, using 0 as uid value.
Using PCI-Root-UID value: 0
ATI card POSTed, reading VBIOS from legacy space
ATI Redwood ATI Radeon HD 5650 series 4095MB (Nomascus) [1002:68c1] (subsys [103c: 1436])
Intel VGA Controller [8086:0046] :: PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x2,0x0) (Currently Not SUPPORTED)

I have IntelHD/ATI 5650 switchable graphics but no option to set it to discrete in BIOS. Anyone have any input?

Doing this on an Envy 14 i5.

Dont know if this helps but when i was installing archlinux to my envy14 it would blank out very similar to the way the osx86 install does and it was due to a kernel mode setting here is the preboot argument that fixed it for me in linux:

i915.modeset=0

i beleive this is disabling the intel graphics which might be what will get you going correctly i also saw people writing in other forums to go and delete a bunch of kexts from before rebooting so maybe getting rid of the intel kext will do the trick. Every time i made a hackintosh i found that less drivers is always better get only what you know for sure u need

kalpak2021

kalpak2021

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Modding any gadget that i own. :P
Thanks for the guide checco! I am trying it out on my Sony VPCEB16FG!
Specs :
- Core i3 - 330M
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650
- 4GB RAM
- 500GB Hard Disk
- Directly using, Hazard 10.6.6i

Ill update you if it works and if i am able to get QE/CI without external display! :)

P.S. : Maybe you could try AtiConfig=Nomascus (i read this on that chinese website!)

dialga10

dialga10

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Thanks for the guide checco! I am trying it out on my Sony VPCEB16FG!
Specs :
- Core i3 - 330M
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650
- 4GB RAM
- 500GB Hard Disk
- Directly using, Hazard 10.6.6i

Ill update you if it works and if i am able to get QE/CI without external display! :(

P.S. : Maybe you could try AtiConfig=Nomascus (i read this on that chinese website!)

hey you're right, nomascus, someone in this forum used that framebuffer to make QE/CI on mobility 5870 works on internal display, hmm hey try it

homers

homers

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts
Can somebody point me to where I can download the three ATI kext files. I can't find them anywhere,

Thanks

davidkozat88

davidkozat88

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Ok so just to clarify you dont need to have to do a ROM dump of the ati 5650 gpu?? I ask cos I cant seem to be able to do it using the program above like Checcco said and also am not able to go on safe mode in order to upgrade to 1.6.6 as it kenrel panics before accessing SL and upgrading it crashes too... I was so happy when I read this but it looks like I cant go any higher than 10.6.2 with out ati res or acceleration... am using the latest ##### legacy 2.7.2 which is the only one that boots at all and lets me install SL 10.6 in the first place... :) and ##### doest even work half the times and the bootloaders dont work so I have to keep using the disc to boot am screwed aint I?..... :)

dd10986

dd10986

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Ok so just to clarify you dont need to have to do a ROM dump of the ati 5650 gpu?? I ask cos I cant seem to be able to do it using the program above like Checcco said and also am not able to go on safe mode in order to upgrade to 1.6.6 as it kenrel panics before accessing SL and upgrading it crashes too... I was so happy when I read this but it looks like I cant go any higher than 10.6.2 with out ati res or acceleration... am using the latest ##### legacy 2.7.2 which is the only one that boots at all and lets me install SL 10.6 in the first place... :( and ##### doest even work half the times and the bootloaders dont work so I have to keep using the disc to boot am screwed aint I?..... ;)

I had more or less the same problem on acer 5470g i5 M520 with ati 5650. I managed to solve the situation. please post the KP errors that come up when updating to 10.6.x and i can tell you what i did (if same problem).

raizign

raizign

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
i cant understand i do all u post here,

i instaleed combo update 10.6.6 then without reboot instaled the kext's then the chamaleon 2 rc5 then the boot file,

finally i reboot with this "GraphicsEnabler=Yes AtiConfig=Hoolock" but nothing happens my lap lcd just works normal without any error or black screen no hangboot but i still cant change resolution and no QE/CI.

acer 5740 i3 330M & ATI mob radeon HD 5650 posting from it now and working good

edit: now after the apple logo the screen goes "crazy" white with a black bar in middle how can i correct it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy