• Please log in to reply
846 replies to this topic

dadesh

dadesh

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Just Joined
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi i've an Asus F3jp notebook is there someone who can help me to patch correctly DSDT??

Now i'm using Snow Leopard 10.6.5 and sometimes when i switch on the laptop it goes in kp but if i restart one or two times it works great. I only have kp when i switch on the machine.

this is my laptop configuration

http://images.truste...ine/3660-ft.gif

only the cpu is different my cpu is t 7200

thanks in advance

Davide C.

deathr

deathr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Hello! I have Acer TravelMate 4220 with Phoenix BIOS :(. I extracted DSDT.dsl and tried to apply some patches (cpus=1 fix, HPET, RTC, ALC884 and GMA950 laptop). But even original DSDT.dsl can't be compiled. It returns errors. Can anybody help me please?

This is my original DSDT.dsl: http://www.mediafire...ma2xhdxc8rfj5cf
This is compile log:
Attached File  original.jpg   98.5KB   236 downloads
And this is log after pressing "Fix errors" button
Attached File  fixed.jpg   93.45KB   172 downloads

Attached Files

• Attached File  BIOS.zip   1.62MB   23 downloads

sstyle

sstyle

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Need a little help - anyone? I have a strange thing showing for the location of my GFX card in IOregistryExplorer.
What should I choose for the location of my Nvidia card? PCI 0, PCI 1, or something else? (see pic)
I see the location where other people's card address could be found as showing "pci-bridge@1" - what is that?

Any info appreciated!

I have the same situation. And I cant find GPU in IOACPIPlane ((

GxGL

GxGL

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello,

I still didn't get how this works! I have been into my mac os x (hackintosh), I have copied the hardware locations, got back into windows 7, started the ACPI Patcher, I have downloaded my bios, I have selected it into the app, then I have edited the patches and hardware locations, and nothing happens... It keeps staying on a CMD window for centuries... I have it try running it as an administrator too...

I am missing something here?

Thank you for any help or ideas!

cuthead

cuthead

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:My Girlfriend Liu Yanjun

That's the only software that solved my black screen in chameleon and restart instead of shutdown problems.However I don't know what it changed to DSDT.aml.

MacUser2525

MacUser2525

InsanelyMac Deity

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

That's the only software that solved my black screen in chameleon and restart instead of shutdown problems.However I don't know what it changed to DSDT.aml.

Easy to find out take the previous DSDT.aml and decompile it to a .dsl file then do the same for the new you can then take something like DiffMerge.app load up a file diff with both files and it shows you with highlights the different parts that were changed between the files.

cuthead

cuthead

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Interests:My Girlfriend Liu Yanjun

Easy to find out take the previous DSDT.aml and decompile it to a .dsl file then do the same for the new you can then take something like DiffMerge.app load up a file diff with both files and it shows you with highlights the different parts that were changed between the files.

Yes,with beyond compare+MaciASL+DSDT Editor+AIDA64,finally I know what to edit DSDT.

AIDA64 get acpi_dsdt.bin,rename to originaldsdt.aml

Patch DSDT.aml
ACPI Patcher only do local0 fix and HPET fix,which can be done by MaciASL,ACPI Patcher without any fixes and patches,patch fail.with local0 fix,patch successful.local0 fix equal "Local0", Local0.both black screen solved
Chameleon load desktop without blackscreen,however after a while system crash.add method _STA and _CRS to PNP0103 (HPET.txt) solved
0x001F0002  device-id 0x81, 0x26, 0x00, 0x00\n AHCI SATA orange icon.txt+DTGP.txt orange problem solved.
Shutdown _PTS Shutdown Gigabyte.txt shutdown problem solved.
MacNB 0x04, OSFX (MacNB.txt)solved can't wake up from sleep problem.
0x001B0000 layout-id 0x01, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00 HDEF.txt for Mavericks Audio.
Change 0x001C0005 address PEX5 (LAN0.txt) to solve builtin ethernet.change LPC device-id to 0x17, 0x29 (LPC.txt) to solved load AppleLPC.kext.
Change USB OperationRegion _S3D _PSW (USB WAKEUP.txt) to solved wake up by mouse.

Mac devices.txt change USB to UHC

RTC.txt change to 0x02 can't avoid reset CMOS,use clover Apple RTC.

Insert return into method _WAK to fix warning add zero WAK.txt

Vanilla speed step 0x0926 0x0821 0x071C 0x0616 4 states, CPU0-3.txt to avoid clover generate P & C states

Attached Files

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy