• Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • Kevin Rudd
    • John Howard
    • George W. Bush
    • Steve Jobs

33 posts in this topic

Obama

Bush and Howard: views aren't compatible with mine. I consider myself centre-left they come across as rightist.

H. Clinton - Just don't like her (this is a popularity contest after all).

Between Obama and Rudd I think Obama will have a more global influence - apologizing is a fine gesture but not more than that. Obama has had and will have a more powerful effect on racial perceptions.

John Howard, great leader, whereas kevin rudd is just a tosser who doesnt have the slightest idea about running a country.

Apology for what? I aint sorry for nothing.

Rudd FTW! NBN, National Apology, fixing Health Care..

What Au needs

Who cares about what Aus needs? We have more people in one city than your entire country :)

Who are those 4 idiots who voted for George W. Bush?
Now there are 6 ;)

Lol. Ur from India not Japan. And Tokyo has 30mil people bcuz they live on top of each other.
That must be interesting :D

I was just kidding BTW. But the point is Rudd's influence is limited to Australia most of the rest of the world hasn't heard about him and he isn't in Obama's league - one local politico here has already calling himself the Indian Obama!

That must be interesting :P

I was just kidding BTW. But the point is Rudd's influence is limited to Australia most of the rest of the world hasn't heard about him and he isn't in Obama's league - one local politico here has already calling himself the Indian Obama!

LOL obama is like pauline hanson. BTW if you dont know who that is google it

I can't believe George W. Bush gets as many votes as Hillary Clinton and almost half the votes Obama does.

I suppose if the US Constitution didn't forbid it, he would stand a good chance of being elected for the third time!

I can't believe George W. Bush gets as many votes as Hillary Clinton and almost half the votes Obama does.

I suppose if the US Constitution didn't forbid it, he would stand a good chance of being elected for the third time!

Thank God he didn't figure out a way to ignore that part of the Constitution too. I'm not sure how much more of his "legacy of peace" I can stand!

• 2 weeks later...
LOL obama is like pauline hanson. BTW if you dont know who that is google it

I know I am more than a bit late...

I know who Pauline Hanson I tend to keep a list of racist xenophobes to avoid :( And I don't get how Obama is like her. Care to explain?