• Hillary Clinton
    • Barack Obama
    • Kevin Rudd
    • John Howard
    • George W. Bush
    • Steve Jobs

33 posts in this topic

• 4 months later...
I can't believe George W. Bush gets as many votes as Hillary Clinton and almost half the votes Obama does.

I suppose if the US Constitution didn't forbid it, he would stand a good chance of being elected for the third time!

FDR ruined that though XD. Yay for the 22nd amendment

• 3 months later...

No Steven Colbert? I'd vote for him. ;)

I like Obama, I really do. But, I don't like the idea of a national healthcare system. For some things in medical it works, but it really has its drawbacks too.

Bush, is stupid. Lawlz

Hillary, I think she has good ideas, but she'd be attacked as a Clinton.

Howard or Rudd, I really have nothing to say about either of them.

Jobs, he's just rich. I'd vote for him if I were paid to maybe. :)

Screw all those losers, except maybe Steve could be deserving a little credit....

Where is RON PAUL ????

AKA the single last hope for America in the 2008 elections, who was shut out by the media mind control monopoly.

• 3 weeks later...

Screw Hilary, don't like her attitude. Too overconfident, and I doubt she would have the humility to admit a mistake, which is something all presidents sometimes make.

Obama is a great speaker, and he seems intelligent and forward thinking, but I have yet to see him in action. I have high hopes though.

Bush. God NO. May as well put Sarah Palin for a great example of Texan stereotypes. (Her bloody yearbook has her dressed up as a cowboy holding a 12 gauge. And she wants to run for presidency. WTF)

Have to agree with vbetts on Howard and Rudd. Really don't know enough about them first hand.

Jobs. No way.

The entire economy would revert to being government owned, and he would redesign everything to be curvy, touch operated, and white. I don't want a curvy, touch operated white bed thank you. Nor do I want a curvy touch operated toothpaste, or a teacup. etc. etc.