YES Click the name above!!! or DL Leox86 SLeo Lionx64
Don't you dare post a comment without reading rest of this first post!
kX will not support X-Fi series click here and discuss about X-Fi here
Screenshot 1 | Screenshot 2 | Screenshot 3 | Screenshot 4
Would you like to try new OS X driver build for Snow Leopard?
It should work in x86 and x64 modes properly without any problems.
A new AC97 control panel is also included.
I no longer have Leopard, so I cannot test it with Leo.
These drivers are released by Eugene Gavrilov (Lead programmer of KX-Project) and his team
|| The official home of kX Project || OSX Main Thread || BUG Report Page || Donations ||
(VISA & MasterCard accepted, Western Union name: Eugene Gavrilov, city: St. Petersburg, Russia)
Discuss about OSX version at main thread, Discuss BUGs at BUG report page, (and here if you want to confirm)
The supported cards: EMU10K(1&2) [Live!, Audigy(1&2)!, EMU E-DSP]
(Audigy SE/LS which is not EMU10K(1 or 2) will not work!)
EMU E-DSP users: Read the release notes properly (known issues)
ONLY these mentioned Creative cards and EMU Cards are most likely going to work now or in near future!
The supported OS: (( 1.3b0 for Tiger and Leopard Distros )) (( 1.11b0 for Snow Leopard Distros ))
Works On: IATKOS 4i, LEO4ALL-v3, KALYWAY 10.5.3, JaS 10.5.4 CS, iDeneb, Leo4Allv4x, Snow Leopard
The driver supports Multichannel up to 7.1 and works on x86 + x64 based system (incl. AMD).
Feedback Stats: (Report here to confirm with others) (last update till P33)
01. VMWare Fusion AND VirtualBox does not work with kX (2 users)
02. No inputs (so many whining )
10.7.x LION WORKAROUND (by Morfy)
copy kext on /System/library/extension
chmod -R 755 kXAudioDriver.kext/
chown -R root:wheel kXAudioDriver.kext/
All right! Those who want to make their 2.0 channel audio sound in all speakers, here is an EASY way!
01. Download SoundFlower (from here for latest http://code.google.com/p/soundflower/
02. Download SoundFlowerBED-MOD (from this thread http://www.insanelym...howtopic=230224)
03. From SF-BedMod's menu, Under 2ch, select NONE (OFF) AND Under 16ch, select your card.
04. In Audio Midi setup, use SoundFlower (16ch) and you're DONE!
TIP1: You can make soundFlowerBED.APP to automatically start
(System Preferences \ Accounts \ Login items tab)
NOT WORKING? Perform these general checks and post replies:
0. Checked Compatiblity list above?
1. Cable connections checked from behind? On proper port? ond NOT on Mic port?�
2. Audio Midi Setup set with appropriate speakers? Performed Speaker Test?
3. Speakers Powered ON? Power Cables checked?
4. HeadPhones plugged in resulting in Mute?
5. Any other drivers conflicting? OnBoard Audio disabled in BIOS? (Onboard drivers for Azalia / AppleHDA known to conflict)
6. Is Device's name mentioned properly in Audio Midi setup? eg. "kX 0350 etc" (Application \ Utilities)
7. "Intel ICH and PIIX Controller" was enabled in your OSX setup? unchecked Azalia, AppleHDA in setup?
8. Volume Controls checked? �
9. Earlier versions working on your system? (have you tried earlier versions? see my signature for download links)
10. Your sound works on XP/Vist???? (and with kX drivers for Windows???)
11. BIOS shows information that PCI card is inserted properly?
12. Tried other Distros such as JaS, Kalyway, Leo4All? etc?
13. Sound comes when you put your headphones ON? in the headphones port?
14. Are you using modified BIOS??? keep your BIOS updated with stable build
15. Unloading and Reloading driver kext works?
Open Terminal (Application \ Utilities folder) and type the following commands
Bass/Treble/Surrounded quality etc misc problems? �Listen these Demo MP3s and reply quality issues