Picture I made on one of those long boring nights

11 posts in this topic

What a waste of time! Couldn't you get a better picture of a iPhone? My little girl can make better images on Fireworks!

It will probably take me three hours, as i will have to find a drive to install Windows to take the screenshot and stick it on a grey/black rounded rectangle!

What's more your comments don't make ANY sense!

"If you hate it bomb it or shut the hell up!"

SticMAN

I worked for 1 night on this picture. Tell me what you think.

debatexx7.png

This is good photoshop!!

At least they look like phones!

and the grammar, "Apple IS" not "Apple are"

SticMAN

Um. I think the above comment was a bit uncalled for...

It's a decent photoshop... I can't use photoshop for sh*t anyway. Kinda funny.

Sticman, stop PMSing. :(

hint: make it an animated gif, and then tellatubbyland turns into the BSOD. BSOD on Iphone ARE LOLz.

hint 2: save time & learn to copy & paste from the web. if you copy from web, paste into GIMP, you go to bed much sooner. maybe see girlfriend. girlfriend are good 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What a waste of time! Couldn't you get a better picture of a iPhone? My little girl can make better images on Fireworks!

It will probably take me three hours, as i will have to find a drive to install Windows to take the screenshot and stick it on a grey/black rounded rectangle!

What's more your comments don't make ANY sense!

"If you hate it bomb it or shut the hell up!"

SticMAN

Wow! You must have had a couple extra bowls of Kellogs Jerk Flakes for breakfast didn't you?

Here's a piece of advice for you......unless you can do better, you have no right to criticize someone else so STFU!

SticMAN,

Try not to be that harsh :( He did his work, and you can't really criticize something unless you have something in mind can you? Just a little reminder, cause you've been doing it a few times recently (Remember the HacOSX user thread? :P) :D

Performa5200CD,

Lol its pretty good, but since everyone wanted a animated BSOD one I made one for you:

output.gif

P.S. I actually used to have a Performa 5200CD computer running OS 8.6. But I er...dismantled it and never saw it again :P

and the grammar, "Apple IS" not "Apple are"

SticMAN

Actually, either one is acceptable. It depends on if you consider a company to be a group of individuals ("Apple are"), or a single entity ("Apple is").