• Apple Extended Keyboard
    • Apple Extended Keyboard II
    • AppleDesign Keyboard
    • Apple USB Keyboard
    • Apple Pro Keyboard
    • Apple Keyboard
    • Apple Aluminum Keyboard

11 posts in this topic

I wish I could vote "against". I mean I'd like just to vote "Negative" on Apple Mighty Mouse. I think any mouse is better than it unless you are not using right-clicks. Due to "creative" sensor-differentiating right and left clicks I need to bend my another finger away from the mouse when clicking so that sensor will know what I meant.

Apple made many great products. But "multi-button" mice is beyond their apprehension.

I suspect most people here haven't used one, but the Apple Extended Keyboard II is still my favorite Apple HID. It was very solidly built (I used mine for 12 years, and only stopped when I got a G4 that didn't have ADB). The keys were nice and smooth, and quiet.

I suspect most people here haven't used one, but the Apple Extended Keyboard II is still my favorite Apple HID. It was very solidly built (I used mine for 12 years, and only stopped when I got a G4 that didn't have ADB). The keys were nice and smooth, and quiet.

+1

Mighty Mouse + Aluminum Keyboard = Awesome Setup.

I beg to differ, I find the Mighty Mouse awfully uncomfortable and overpriced when compared to Logitech's alternatives. The Aluminum keyboard has no backlighting, so I prefer to use my Saitek Eclipse II.