Drivers For Realtek, Sigmatel, Cmedia, Analog Devices (SoundMAX) and Conexant.

machead5678

241 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
I applied the app and now finally I get a HD Audio Output in system preferences but still don't actually get sound out from my speakers ( they are not mute and are on full volume). I have a Sound Blaster Audigy 2ZS sound card.

Some people were able to get sound by using the aux out on the sound card.

This doesn't really work for me because I'm dual booting with XP (I'd have to switch the cable back and forth).

Didn't work for me either.. Did get the sound adjustment icon to appear, can change the sound levels but still no sounds come out of the speakers...

Thanx for the upload though..

Toshiba Satellite p105 s6064

Graphics- Nvidia go7900 Working

Network- Intel pro 10/100 NOt working

Sound- Conexant HD audio- Not Working

Wireless- Intel Wireless 3945

Didn't work for me either.. Did get the sound adjustment icon to appear, can change the sound levels but still no sounds come out of the speakers...

Dell XPS 410, enabled sound in System Preferences, although nothing actually plays. Unfortunate, thanks but this should have a notice for Tiger only!

Leopard 10.5.2

Thanks! This pkg worked perfectly for me. The Toruga method wasn't working, then when I found this I had sound and just about cried. Tears of joy hehe.

Thanks again,

M.

I have used the driver in this post to get sound on my laptop on kalyway after transferring from iatkos 2. I am now running vanilla kernel which i am happy about but my line out no longer works?? Is there a fix for this as I cant find one on the forum. My sound chip is a realtec ac97 with HD

Cheers

Scott

I installed your driver and Tiger recognizes my sound card which it has never done before, but there's still no sound. I had loaded the Apple HDA kext before, but I thought your install removed it. Anything else that could be the problem?

Ok, so I tried that and it wouldn't boot into OS X. It just keeps resetting itself 3-4 seconds into the load. I can still boot to Windows though. When I boot into Windows it says New Hardware Found, and that it needs to install software which it can't find. I tried going back to the old BIOS and I no longer get the hardware issure, but Tiger still won't work. I've tried reinstalling to no avail. Any suggestions?