forum cleaned up!

aprodigy

6 posts in this topic

statistics:

it took me 6 hours (i want all those hours back, too!)

moved more than 750 post outta here.

deleted 30 or more.

closed about 10.

keep it that way and dare you to respond to topics that obviously don't belong here!

if you still stumble across a misplaced topic within the older topics, report it to me please.

thank you.

keep it that way and dare you to respond to topics that obviously don't belong here!

I'll try my damndest not to respond to misplaced threads, but I have to admit I often pay no attention to what forum I'm in. I browse the site by clicking the "View New Posts" link, and then start reading and posting with reckless abandon :(

Thanks for cleaning things up regardless!

People Just don't learn. See this forum now. There is yet another OSX86 post. PEOPLE CAN NOT F****** READ!!!!! IT SAYS RIGHT AT THE F****** TOP THAT THIS IS NOT FOR OSX86 QUESTIONS!!! We need some kind of post keyword filter. So if someone tries to post in here, and the post contains a OSX86 keyword (distro, common errors, etc.) then the post is not posted. I have never used anything but the User mode of IPBoard, so I do not know if this is possible.

statistics:

it took me 6 hours (i want all those hours back, too!)

moved more than 750 post outta here.

deleted 30 or more.

closed about 10.

if you still stumble across a misplaced topic within the older topics, report it to me please.

thank you.

Great job aprodigy!! I hope you will one day eventually graduate to Global Mod. :angel:

Keep it up!