iTouch Screenshots

Prawker

103 posts in this topic

Numberzz, that's a very interesting way of doing the wifi. Can you set them in the regular direction and send me the set so I can load them into Customize? Also, are you using Kate, or the new Customize 2.0 + Freeboard for the extra dock icon?

6dvofa.jpg2vd4k1v.jpg

bfi5jt.jpg14nlfm9.jpg

wquc5v.jpg25qax53.jpg

^^

WiFibars_Wifi_Backup.zip

I know those icons are iGlass SoL, but what Dock is that? Also can you tell me which theme has that awesome Locked icon?

This thing:

20080619-pdamrx91aij5gmfssi1ffcs2f2.jpg

I'm using the Customize+Freeboard thing that allows a 5 icon dock. But don't use it if you have more than 80 apps, it won't let your phone boot (unless they fixed that, but I don't think they did).

The dock is in the ELEGANCE pack. It's my favorite dock too. :hysterical:

As for the "Locked" image, I don't remember exactly what it is from, but I uploaded it for you.

Lock_Icon1.zip

And yeah, I figured it was FreeBoard. You can get it as a separate package now on installer. I know about the 80 app limit, I don't have 80 apps so I don't worry about it. Even still, I'm also not a big fan of the 5 icon dock, it just never looked right to me.

• 4 weeks later...
2912vpd.png

Jailbroken 2.0.

I'm having a bit of trouble changing the Dock, can I ask you what you did?

I replaced SBDockBG2.png in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app and set it's permissions to 0644, but nothing. Any help? -_-

Also, my carrier changing isn't working either, but this time I put it in /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle and replaced Default_Carrier_ATT.png and FSO_Carrier_ATT.png. Do you know what's wrong?

EDIT: Got the carrier logo to work, but I can't get the Dock to work.

Did you also change SBDockBG.png ? You'll notice that the original dock is the same in both files, so just rename it a second time to SBDockBG.png and that should do it. I didn't have to change permissions, either.

Did you also change SBDockBG.png ? You'll notice that the original dock is the same in both files, so just rename it a second time to SBDockBG.png and that should do it. I didn't have to change permissions, either.

BTW, where did you get that dock? I can't find it anywhere.

Jailbroke 2.0.1 (5B108)

2ivwo9.png5nizx2.png

Also, you can now have "2.0" for free on iPod touch, since Apple did not think to protect this version as they did 5a347. Download it here.

Numberzz, you can remove that link if you think it's not allowed.

EDIT: I noticed that the Installer.app icon on the Springboard was sitting a little lower than the rest of the icons. I fixed it and placed a proper drop shadow on it as well. The image canvas was 57x57, when it should have been 59x60.

160r80p.png

To get this icon to work, you need to rename it to Installer.png and place it inside Installer.app. You wont need to do anything else except respring.

Cydia has a lot of themes ported for the new Winterboard, which is a replacement for Summerboard until it's finally ported to 2.0. You can find icons in those packs, or you can go onto www.customizeapp.com and check there, SpicyChicken has a repository for the new Customize 2.0/2.1. You can pick and choose from there, or download right through Customize 2.0/2.1 itself now.