iTouch Screenshots

Prawker

103 posts in this topic

I have an issue with customize; I can't get it to change the carrier logo :(

Do you have MIM installed? (Make it Mine) If so, revert your MIM setting. Then, in customize, apply the carrier image you want. MIM likes to take priority.

Do you have MIM installed? (Make it Mine) If so, revert your MIM setting. Then, in customize, apply the carrier image you want. MIM likes to take priority.

From your post asking why Customize was working: I just installed the Modded Customize without the patch where the system settings changed. If you have the modded one, you have to change your MIM to "iPod" and not "AT&T" because the Modded Customize is from an iPod Touch source.

From your post asking why Customize was working: I just installed the Modded Customize without the patch where the system settings changed. If you have the modded one, you have to change your MIM to "iPod" and not "AT&T" because the Modded Customize is from an iPod Touch source.

OMG LEIK TY NUMBERZZ!

• 2 weeks later...

Numberzz: Can you send me the WiFi signal graphic you have there? Does it also change with the given signal strength?

Also, what is that "AS" symbol near the timer icon in the status bar? Is that bluetooth?

This is version 2 of my Leopard theme... I changed up some icons, borrowed some from other people on modmyifone.com, and am now using the Leopard server wallpaper:

snap_182028.png

snap_182048.png

snap_182203.png

snap_182218.png

snap_182232.png

Tell me what you guys think... Do you like this one better than the last Leopard theme?

This is version 2 of my Leopard theme... I changed up some icons, borrowed some from other people on modmyifone.com, and am now using the Leopard server wallpaper:

snap_182028.png

snap_182048.png

snap_182203.png

snap_182218.png

snap_182232.png

Tell me what you guys think... Do you like this one better than the last Leopard theme?

Please upload the blue leopard one. I would really like to use it!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...