HP TX1000Z Tablet Compatibility with Leopard

BlueCopter

979 posts in this topic

Again i am not able to boot after install!

Which acpi version did you select? And which laptop batter option?

http://www.grabup.com/uploads/03947ea15a40...d125f890e76.png hope that helps with the battery

um as for acpi leave that alone dont do any changes.

also what do u come across the reboot also did u slide the power button 2 times and was it plugged in

Can anybody figure out this problem ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhzKzzP8wE8&feature=user

It does that over and over and over after the OSx86 10.4.6 installation on Dell Dimensioin 1100. There is only 1 20GB Partation FAT32 Logical and it is active. I don't know what the problem is I have tried everything ...

This is what happened during installation ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q5iabftvmM&feature=user

The screen was all black and white and the text and graphics were hardly viewable. Let me know if it is the problem with my graphics card.

I will be very thankful if anybody can help me ...

ok, i've selected:

1.remove firewire

2.chipset> nforce test only(uncheck all other)

3.Sound>AzaliaAudio for installation but after(when leo start) delete azaliaaudio.kext and install your sound driver version

3.Video>none(cause it wont work if u pick one ;D)

4.ethernet or network>forcedeth

5.uncheck all non efi (kernel, bootloader...)

6.under efi menu select power management laptop option and leave checked all other options

7.also under smbios efi select macbook

what kind of error do you have?chain booting error?

Hey guys thanks for all of your great work!

I was able to install leo4all v4.1 following your instructions

I have the tx1220us and i have managed to get almost everything up and running.

Camera Works

Sound and volume buttons work (front audio jacks don't work and mic doesn't work)

Ethernet works

touchpad with scroll working

I have a few questions:

Is there any way to get the other media buttons to work? skip forward pause play stop..etc.?

is the broadcom 4321 working? the os detects my card but it can't find any wireless networks

is there any way to get the front audio jacks working?

is there any way to get mic working?

any way to rotate screen for using as tablet?

Thanks guys, i have searched but its hard to read 43 pages of posts.

Keep up the great work and i will help inanyway i can. I am currently working on a hardware solution for the bootup without charger pluged in.

@ginosh & windjunkie: Why the hell should i enable EFI things? I thought EFI is for Intel based models? We have AMD! And i never select the EFI bootloader! I always take the MBR bootloader.

So these 3 things are confusing me:

5.uncheck all non efi (kernel, bootloader...)

6.under efi menu select power management laptop option and leave checked all other options

7.also under smbios efi select macbook

For 5 see msg at top!

6. Where the hell do you have this? I dont have that, or I dont find it..

7. see Top again!

And do i need to install new graphics driver go get full resolution or is it working with 1280x800 and touch screen?

Most of the time i got a hang up, that 2 drivers have same dependencies! 1time i didnt see any login screen after finish reboot!!

Updating to 10.5.5:

- follow post #847 to install Leo4allv4.1 (except I have to pick ACPIPlatform 1.0.3 for my 4315 wireless card to work).

- install tx1000Pack

- use Zephyroth Software update utility v0.5 (attached in v4.1) to update 10.5.5(directly from apple site, amazing tool!).

- download voodoo xnu 9.5.0 kernel(google it)

tested on tx2000z and got a working 10.5.5 machine (of course, all existing problems for previous versions still exist!).

You can flash to whatever BIOS version you want, but it must be flashed from within windows, and your sound will quit working. For whatever reason HP's "fix" killed the sound for OSX. It's all an evil ploy to make us buy real Mac's. :):)

I have had no issues running the older "broken" version of the tx2000 bios.

@wyzazz

Finally finished installing Leo4All V2

Everything working except the usual things identified before in other posts (camera, double tapping power, F9 at boot etc.)

Typing this message from the newly installed OS X. Thanks for the TX1000/2000 Package, a life saver!

Not sure how to post a screenshot here, but here is the info from $system_profiler

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: Mac

Model Identifier: MacPro3,1

Processor Name: AMD Turion 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60

Processor Speed: 2 GHz

Total Number Of Cores: 2

CPU Features: FPU VME DE PSE TSC MSR PAE MCE CX8 APIC SEP MTRR PGE MCA CMOV PAT PS E36 CLFSH MMX FXSR SSE SSE2 HTT SSE3 CX16

Memory: 4 GB

Bus Speed: 200 MHz

Boot ROM Version: Hack.88Z.int.0sh.061193037 (Hewlett-Packard)

Serial Number: CKXXXXXXXXXXX

Network:

AirPort:

Type: AirPort

Hardware: AirPort

BSD Device Name: en0

Has IP Assigned: Yes

IPv4 Addresses: 192.168.0.144

IPv4:

Addresses: 192.168.0.144

I need some more information...has anyone has issues with the fan running hot and loud all the time? Mine seems to keep going and going....

Thanks again for the help.

The heat/fan issue seems to be a common complaint although. I have not experienced it myself. Unfortunately, I have no suggestions as of yet but I will continue to search for a resolution. There was talk of the video drivers possibly having something to do with this.

The heat/fan issue seems to be a common complaint although. I have not experienced it myself. Unfortunately, I have no suggestions as of yet but I will continue to search for a resolution. There was talk of the video drivers possibly having something to do with this.

Thanks Wyzazz.

Appreciate it.