HP TX1000Z Tablet Compatibility with Leopard

BlueCopter

979 posts in this topic

hi all,

firstly thanks insanely mac to gimme a lot of information regarding how to install OSX in tx1000. but now i having a problem hope i can found solution here.

i installed leo4all 10.5.3 and manage to make the video resolution to 1280x768 , but when i play video file (mp4,qvid,etc) by no matter VLC,real player,quicktime all mostly come out a problem that is the program will auto turn off when i play the video. Only quick time able to open video BUT the video respond very lag when i maximize the video(sorry for my broken english).what the problem is it? i need help very much.thanks all. :blink:

• 1 month later...

Snow_Leopard_10.6.1-10.6.2_SSE2_SSE3_Intel_AMD_by_Hazard seems to be working for me.

Webcam, fingerprint scanner and cover buttons still don't work as well as QE

Bbroadcom needs patching (script included).

To boot you should switch power. Power cord should be plugged in.

As it's an AMD device, binary patching is needed after install for iTunes etc to be working. Script included.

So, everything you need is included and almost everything works. Great custom.

• 2 weeks later...

Update from 10.5.2 to 10.5.8?

What ist the best way to do this update? I want to use iTunes with my iPhone and this requires the new Safari and you can only install this on 10.5.8

I have clean installed Leo4Allv2, I have Chameleon installed and I can boot from a second Lepoard partition with the same system on a external hdd if this helps.

Thomas

• 5 months later...