HP TX1000Z Tablet Compatibility with Leopard

BlueCopter

979 posts in this topic

HP Pavilion tx1000 & tx2000 Leo4Allv2 Instructions

• Downgrade your BIOS to F.04 for the tx2000(ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp38001-38500/sp38256.exe), this is necessary for your sound to work and must be done from within windows.
  • Downgrade your BIOS to F.12 for the tx1000(ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp36001-36500/sp36076.exe), this is necessary for your sound to work and must be done from within windows.
  • Press F9 during boot and select to boot from CD (you must do this or you will get the com.apple.boot.plist error)
  • The disk will stop booting at IOAPIC: Version 0x11 Vectors 0:23
  • Double-Tap your Power Button and it will continue loading
  • Format your Partition or Disk using the Disk Utility during setup
  • Click the Customize button before installing & select the following options

• AMD-System-Fix
  • TimeMachineFix
  • Third Party Drivers
  • Chipset Drivers - nForce2/3/4/5 chipset driver
  • Audio Drivers - AzaliaAudio
  • Graphics Drivers - NVidia Driver - NVinject Go
  • Network Drivers - Forcedeth Driver

• Let the disk install once it's finished you should have a more or less working install of Leopard
  • Remember to press F9 and choose your Hard Drive to avoid the com.apple.boot.plist error
  • And also remember to Double-Tap your power button to get it to boot
  • Now download the_29's tx1000 package (http://rapidshare.com/files/109974152/tx1000Pack.zip) and install per the instructions, in a nutshell all of the .kext files need to be installed with the Kext Helper in the Applications folder, and all of the other files have their places as well, just read the instructions and you should be good to go
  • Or you can download wyzazz's .mpkg (http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...st&id=26433) and have all the work done for you automatically… …you will still have to manually remove /System/Library/Extensions/IONDRVSupport.kext

This should get you to a mostly working tx1000/tx2000 Leopard Tablet, things that do not work are as follows:

• Webcam (Blue Light comes on, but picture is always green on tx2000 only)
  • Sound Jacks on front port (No mic, or sound out of jacks 1&2)
  • ACPI Power issue on boot (Double-Tap the power button)
  • ACPI Power issue, cannot boot under battery power (must be plugged in)
  • Screen Calibration does not currently work (on tx2000 only)
  • No QE/CI hardware support

To update your install to 10.5.4 follow the below steps…

• Download the 10.5.3 update from The Bay of Pirates (10.5.3 Update for AMD Working)
  • Download the 10.5.4 update package and 9.4.0 modbin kernel from this thread (http://leo4all.uni.cc/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=269)
  • Download the pcwiz kernel installer (http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...st&id=30746)
  • Install the 10.5.3 update then repair permissions with the Extensions_Repair Utility in the Applications Folder and Restart
  • Install the 10.5.4 update then repair permssisons with the Extensions_Repair Utility again and Restart
  • Use the pcwiz kernel installer to install your shiny new kernel, then install the system.kext file using the Kext Installer Utility in the Applications Folder and Restart

That's it! You have a Leopard 10.5.4 Tablet with most of the Bells and Whistles up and running!

Please check the end of this thread for the most recent information related to the tx1000/2000 series laptops. This post may not always be updated as there may not always be time to do so.

-wyzazz

P.S. Many thanks to BlueCopter for editing this first post for all of us, and many thanks to the other members of this Forum that have helped us out…

Orginal Post:

I recently got a tx1000z(specs at the bottom of post) and here are my experiences with the hardware compatibility under Leopard AMD 10.5.1 dvd floating around.

Right now i am dualbooting Windows XP(Tablet + Media Center) and Leopard with 2 partitions of equal size.

I plan to continually update this thread with new information as it comes available. Please post if you have a peice of hardware working i will update this post. I will also continue to test and try to get what i can working. Thanks in adavance for any help or guidance anyone can offer. If i left out any hardware devices working or not please let me know. Thanks

I beleive the Touchscreen TouchKit driver below hasn't been posted before because i had to find it on my own. it makes our touchscreen 100% accurate with a calbiration utility. it is very nice

My main priorities are 1280x800 resolution, working audio, and wireless(almost there i think)

also there is a bug on statup when it displayed "ACPI: System State [s0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)" i have to hit my power button or else it will just sit there on bootup. if i hit the power button it will continue to startup and work normally

Working:

NForce MCP51 SATA - Works using new AppleNForceATA.kext Guide to inserting AppleNForceATA.kext into DVD

HardDisk - works with the nforce sata driver

DVD drive - works with the nforce ata driver

5 in 1 media card reader - Works Immediately (only tested SD card)

USB 2 - Works Immediately

Remote Controll - The volume ajustment keys are recognized by the system but no audio. The directional keys and ok button are received by the system seem to work like the directionals on the keyboard

Broadcom Bluetooth - Works Immediately

Webcam - Works Immediatelty

Touchscreen - Works Immediately but couldn't calibrate - Fully working with Calibration using touchkit driver HERE INFO Just install the package the then run touchkit to calibrate the screen

Touchpad - Works after installing ApplePS2 kexts from Install DVD

Keyboard - Works Immediately

Battery Meter - Works with this the attachment from this thread

Partially Working:

Broadcom 802.11 - Recognized after install but can't detect or connect to any wireless ap

Realtek ALC861VD(ALC862) - Got it working using TarugaALC862Installer1.zip or TarugaALC862Installer2.zip from AppleHDA thread HERE. The install packages didn't work so i had to manually install as described HERE. Internal speakers and built in mic work. head phones ports don't work. haven't tested microphone input. Volume keys up and down don't adjust volume but are recognized by the system. mute/unmute button works but stays red like it muted even when its not.

Ethernet - got it working shortly with forcedeth-nock.kext but then when i tried to download a file it crashed and now its not functional again. trying to troubleshoot the problem but i beleive the driver itself is fairly unstable.

Not Working:

Geforce 6150 - I had to remove all Ge* kexts out of my extensions or else i would get a panic on boot. tried macvidia Version 1.0.7, 1.0.8, 1.0.81 and couldn't get any to work. i read only 1.0.7 is the only one that works with 6150 but couldn't get it working. a 1024x768 on some basic driver is all i can get working.

HP QuickLaunch Buttons - Nothing seems to be working.

Fingerprint Scanner - Recognized by system(might just need software)

56k Modem - Not recognized

Untested:

External Monitor + S-Video Output

My Specs:

AMD Turion 64 X2 Dual-Core TL-60 (2.0GHz / 1MB)

12.1" 1280x800 w/Integrated Touch-screen

2GB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

160GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Super Multi 8X DVD+/-R/RW w/Double Layer Support

NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 6150

802.11b/g WLAN and Bluetooth - Broadcom chipset

6 Cell Lithium Ion Battery

HP Imprint Finish + Fingerprint Reader + Webcam

• 3 weeks later...

To supplement with my experience using the Zephyroth 10.5.2 disc, video, audio, and wlan are in the same position, although my touchscreen is not working at all. I will install that calibration package you posted when I get back home where I have access to a system w/ internet while I'm in internetless mac. Thanks for your hard work, and maybe we can get this to be a true mac tablet!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there im having a problem getting audio to work and maybe you could give me a lil pointer please, well i used the ALC861VD.txt or watever (googled it and i think found yours) well anyway, i know thati need to put that into the HDA patcher but then after that what do i do :S it must not be that complicated but i cant get it to work (im running tx1120) same audio controller tho i believe

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy to say that I am typing this message from my successful Leopard install. I have a Hp tx1220us and everything works except Sound. ^_^ I think its because I used the wrong driver (i wasn't and still am not sure the exact card model I have). Hopefully I will get the sound working to make this a complete success! ;) I wiill also post my methods and steps, making I spread the wealth.

I got it to work after some tweaking and coding, but for some unexpected reason it just stopped working. I am still working on it so that I can post the final product as soon as possible.

I have heard people complaining about the default 1024X768 resolution and I've found a way to get around it and get 1280x800, which is the correct resolution for the tx1000z. The only problem though is after a shutdown my system can never reboot after changing the resolution. Fixing this shouldn't take as much time as it will take getting the video driver working correctly.

Also, I've been getting a lot of messages asking for help. I'm a full time student in university so time is not on my side. Please be patient.

Since I don't have time to make a COMPLETE guide like I promised, I'll give this so many can at the least be using Leopard in the mean time:

How to Install Leopard on Hp tx1000 series

Also, follow this thread for future possibilities of Go 6150 drivers. ;)

The Graphic Drivers are coming soon!

April 23rd - Since this post there have been many more improvements. I will be posting a new installation guide by soon. If you install Leopard before this time, look through this topic to find all the fixes.

HOW_TO_INSTALL_LEOPARD_FOR_AMD_TX1000Z_SERIES.pdf

Thanks for the guide..

I have TX1410US with following specs..

AMD Turion 64 X2 mobile technology TL-64 / 2.2 GHz

Dual-Core/800 MHz/L2 /1 MB

2 GBDDR II SDRAM

Serial ATA-150

250 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm

DVD±RW (+R DL) / DVD-RAM

Using Zephyroth 10.5.2 AMD DVD

The DVD boots to welcome screen..I erased the HDD completely to Mac OSX Journaled.

Here are my questions..

-What Kernel should I choose?

~ToH 9.1

~ToH 9.2

-What bootloader options should I choose?

~Bootloader MBR

~Bootloader GUID

The first time I installed..the laptop booted up and had the cursor blinking.

Any suggestions would be helpfull...

Thanks

Thanks for the guide..

I have TX1410US with following specs..

AMD Turion 64 X2 mobile technology TL-64 / 2.2 GHz

Dual-Core/800 MHz/L2 /1 MB

2 GBDDR II SDRAM

Serial ATA-150

250 GB - Serial ATA-150 - 5400 rpm

DVD±RW (+R DL) / DVD-RAM

Using Zephyroth 10.5.2 AMD DVD

The DVD boots to welcome screen..I erased the HDD completely to Mac OSX Journaled.

Here are my questions..

-What Kernel should I choose?

~ToH 9.1

~ToH 9.2

-What bootloader options should I choose?

~Bootloader MBR

~Bootloader GUID

The first time I installed..the laptop booted up and had the cursor blinking.

Any suggestions would be helpfull...

Thanks

I suggest you get Leo4All. I am not sure if you should be using ToH 9.1 or 9.2. For the bootloader, if you are dualbooting you should use GUID, otherwise MBR. If you use Leo4All, it will use the best bootloader for your system.

Thanks you very much. I got a TX1410 a couple of weeks ago and had and install but 1024x768, no graphics acceleration, no wireless, no sound and no touch screen. So I gave up and installed Ubuntu Linux 8.10 which has problems with the ACPI, I would rather use OSX so I will try the Leo4all. How did you get 1280x800 and graphic acceleration? Does the wireless (broadcom 4328 rev 03) work?

Thanks

Thanks you very much. I got a TX1410 a couple of weeks ago and had and install but 1024x768, no graphics acceleration, no wireless, no sound and no touch screen. So I gave up and installed Ubuntu Linux 8.10 which has problems with the ACPI, I would rather use OSX so I will try the Leo4all. How did you get 1280x800 and graphic acceleration? Does the wireless (broadcom 4328 rev 03) work?

Thanks

graphic is still being worked on, you should get a working wireless. take a look at the instructions posted for details.

Guys,

I got this working in late Feb. I posted the you tube video a week or two later

. Im excited to see everyone else (who really knows what they are doing, unlike myself) working with this laptop.

I never got audio, wireless, or the screen resolution to work. Also when trying to install some video drivers, my system froze and I could no longer boot into OSX. I got busy with school and havent tried again. After you guys make a little more progress and finals are over I'll probably give it anohter go.

Thanks

I'll 2nd that the_29. I have a tx2000z w/ 4GB RAM, and a 2.4ghz cpu. Dual booting 2003 Enterprise Server and Leo4All OSX Leopard 10.5.2. This 1024x768 Resolution and no sound are really bugging me.

Just as an aside, on the tx2000z:

-Wifi works

-GFX is 1024x768 (not recognized)

-Power Management works with the above mentioned patch

-No sound, not even partial with the above Taruga Manual Install for the ALC862

-No Webcam (Blue light turns on, but no picture)

-No Ethernet

-No 2 finger scrolling with the above mentioned instructions

I thought most of the hardware was the same between the tx1000 & tx2000 models, but I guess there are enough differences that the above doesn't work. If anyone finds fixes for any of this please let us know, and I will do the same. I have been working on this in my spare time.

i keep hearing that macvidia 1.07 works with the 6150 go, but the only version i have been able to get my hands on results in a mostly black screen with some white distortion to the left hand side. i have no previous experience with macvidia and can find little or no instructions. it came with 2 kext files. nvidia.kext and nvdriver.kext. nvdriver has an info.plist inside which i added the 6150 device id to but still no luck. i get the same result with or without my id. i've also tried deleting all nvidia based kexts to remove interfeerence but still the same result. i've read more than once in different forums that this can provide native resolution on the tx1000 series. i'm not sure about the rules for openly posting the macvidia files but if anyone has any idea or is interested i'm more than willing to PM them. Hopefully this will help. Native resolution without CI/QE is better than nothing.

Thanks

Marc

I tried the latest MacVidia and suceeded in making my OSX install unbootable. Hrumphhh, I guess I will wait on someone with more knowledge than myself to get a working driver made up.

I also saw this thread and don't know how I feel about flashing the ROM on my video card, I have to imagine that would really "hork" things up in Windows.

ok people, here's what i have so far... besides a black screen with macvidia 1.0.7 i got nothing. it just crashed the whole system. i spent hours this morning trawling mirror sights and managed to get hold of beta 1 build 5. this comprises of nvHAL.kext and nVidia.kext. after placing the 6150 device id's into the info.plist i actually managed to achieve 'something'. i don't know if it's entirely visible (sorry for the poor quality camera phone shot) but on the 6th line up you can kinda see that it's detected the panel's 1280x800 resolution and continued to load past the macvidia kext. only problem being it seems to crash seconds later with something to do about time. so something's definitely happening there compared to 1.0.7 or 'beta 2 build 2' as it's sometimes referred to. does anyone have any older macvidia versions backed up anywhere? somewhere in between beta 1 build 5 and beta 2 build 2? i think we might definitely be onto something here. oh, i deleted all geforce related kexts before installation to reduce the risk of conflict but his didn't seem to help.

any input would be greatly appreciated.

Marc

PS, sorry, i have no idea how to attach a photo. :censored2:

At least, here is the MacVidia Driver 1.07 :Dhttp://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...amp;hl=macvidia

I will also test it soon! Currently i am installing Leo4All and i am hopening that my WiFi Card will work! (With Zephyrod i couldnt find any WLAN ;))

O, there was a 2nd page!

So i won´t try the Macivida thing. Take a look at this post: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?sho...=95490&hl=#

It seems that artbj, makes the same thing like you! But he can continue after the crash!

And why the hell you cannot change the bootloader in Leo4All!!

Add pictures at www.777kb.com or imageshack!

I installed Leo4All but my WIFI WON´T WORK!!!

I´ll try now KalyWay!

My WiFi Adapter is a Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter detecd with Everest in Vista!

But Mac OS named it: 4328!

When i boot via -v there are some errors

like this no named interface bcm43xx

But then there is a line with eth0 bcm43xxx XX:XX:XX:XX:XX (<- MAC Address).

But i didnt discover any WLAN (have 3 WLANS, 2 are open and mine WPA2)

The NIC is also not working! :)

ok, so here's where i'm at now... i've been playing round with the macvidia driver and noticed that it always stops loading at the nforceATA driver. Sooooo, i'm guessing this means there is something telling one of these drivers to look for ANY nVidia device rather that just the one specific to that driver? I deleted everything but my device id from the macvidia driver but still no luck. It actually seems to load fine. but there was a warning not to use it with any nforce chipset. so now i figure i need to modify the nforceATA driver and remove any reference to anything but the nforce chipset. thus hopefully removing any conflicts. does this sound reasonable?

Regards,

Marc

With KalyWay finaly my normal NIC is found!

But after finding the broadcom wifi the system hangs up!

I have this messagen on system log:

Apr 11 12:58:39 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: BootCacheControl: could not open /var/db/BootCache.playlist: 
Apr 11 12:58:39 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: No such file or directory
Apr 11 12:58:40 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist
Apr 11 12:58:40 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.cups.cupsd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 12:58:40 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.ntp.ntpd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: npvhash=4095
Apr 11 12:58:41 localhost kextd[10]: 421 cached, 0 uncached personalities to catalog
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: hi mem tramps at 0xffe00000
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: PAE enabled
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: non-INTEL boot process
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Darwin Kernel Version 9.2.0: Sun Mar  2 00:11:08 SCT 2008; made by ToH:xnu-1228/BUILD/obj/RELEASE_I386
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: standard timeslicing quantum is 10000 us
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: vm_page_bootstrap: 941953 free pages and 73855 wired pages
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: mig_table_max_displ = 79
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: HTT: 2 cores per package; 2 logical cpus per package
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Local APIC version not 0x14 as expected
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=0 LocalApicId=0 Enabled
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPICPU: ProcessorApicId=1 LocalApicId=1 Enabled
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.security.seatbelt
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for mb
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Seatbelt MACF policy initialized
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Seatbelt Policy (mb)
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.nke.applicationfirewall
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Loading security extension com.apple.security.TMSafetyNet
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for TMSafetyNet
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Safety net for Time Machine (TMSafetyNet)
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Copyright © 1982, 1986, 1989, 1991, 1993
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: MAC Framework successfully initialized
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: using 16384 buffer headers and 4096 cluster IO buffer headers
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: IOAPIC: Version 0x11 Vectors 64:87
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI: System State [s0 S3 S4 S5] (S3)
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform" has immediate dependencies on both com.apple.kernel and com.apple.kpi components; use only one style.
Apr 11 12:58:42: --- last message repeated 3 times ---
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: mbinit: done
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Security auditing service present
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: BSM auditing present
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Starting AppleACPIPS2Nub
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Found mouse PNP device
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleACPIPS2Nub startup complete
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: From path: "uuid", 
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting for boot volume with UUID 2B13EEAD-435F-305F-8436-4D4C9C544EB0
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Waiting on IOProviderClassIOResourcesIOResourceMatchboot-uuid-media
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.AppleOnboardPCATA" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNVIDIAnForceATA: NVIDIA MCP51 IDE (CMD 0x1f0, CTR 0x3f4, IRQ 14, BM 0x3080)
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: sata phy reset done.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: USBF:	1502.779	Attempting to get EHCI Controller from BIOS
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: USBF:	1502.779	USBLEGCTLSTS value c00f0000
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: USBF:	1502.779	Found USBLEGSUP_ID - value 0x1000001 - writing OSOwned
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: USBF:	1502.779	acquireOSOwnership done - value 0x1000001
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: USBF:	1502.781	AppleUSBOHCI[0x607c800]::CheckSleepCapability - OHCI controller will be unloaded across sleep
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 1 units.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: NVIDIA nForce MCP 51 Serial ATA by MeDevil (CMD 0x30b0, CTR 0x30a4, IRQ 21, BM 0x3090)
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: warning: phy connection failed. status=0x00000000
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: AppleNForceATA: found 0 units.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Got boot device = IOService:/AppleACPIPlatformExpert/PCI0@0/AppleACPIPCI/SAT0@E/AppleNForceATARoot/PRI0@0/AppleNForceATA/ATADeviceNub@0/AppleATADiskDriver/IOATABlockStorageDevice/IOBlockStorageDriver/ST9160821AS ST9160821AS/IOFDiskPartitionScheme/Untitled 2@2
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: BSD root: disk0s2, major 14, minor 2
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Extension "com.apple.driver.iTunesPhoneDriver" has no explicit kernel dependency; using version 6.0.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: HFS: created HFBT on Leopard
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Jettisoning kernel linker.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Resetting IOCatalogue.
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Matching service count = 1
Apr 11 12:58:42 localhost kernel[0]: Matching service count = 2
Apr 11 12:58:43: --- last message repeated 4 times ---
Apr 11 12:58:43 localhost kernel[0]: wl0: Broadcom BCM4328 802.11 Wireless Controller
Apr 11 12:58:43 localhost kernel[0]: 4.80.79.0
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI_SMC_CtrlLoop::initCPUCtrlLoop - pmCPUControl (PMIOCSETPSTATETABLE) returned 0xffffffff
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Initializing.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Probing.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: WARNING - your nVidia device 0x10DE:0x0269 is not known to work, but it could be supported in the future. Please contact the coder. Continuing anyway...
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Starting.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: PCI system 0x10DE:0x0269, subsystem 0x103C:0x30BF opened.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Mapped from 0xC0007000 of length 4096.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Allocated 3072 bytes of contiguous memory for DMA: rx at 0x522a9000, tx at 0x522a9400, wired at 0x16adc000.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found nForce4 LAN with MAC: 00:1B:24:6D:6B:25.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found PHY 0x0700:0x0032 at address 1.
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 12:58:44 localhost kernel[0]: ApplePS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.3
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 12:58:45: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Probing.
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting rom-revision=NVinject 0.2.0
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVCAP=
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,name=NVDA,Display-B
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,name=NVDA,Display-A
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting model=Graphics by NVIDIA
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,device_type=display
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,device_type=display
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting name=display
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting device_type=NVDA,Parent
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting VRAM,totalsize=
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVPM=
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Initializing...
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!
Apr 11 12:58:45 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Starting...
Apr 11 12:58:46 localhost bootlog[57]: BOOT_TIME: 1207943915 0
Apr 11 12:58:47 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=43[loginwindow] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:58:47 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=41[mds] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:58:47 localhost rpc.statd[38]: statd.notify - no notifications needed
Apr 11 12:58:47 localhost fseventsd[47]: log dir: /.fseventsd getting new uuid: 34FC8443-58AE-4D4A-AB29-3760349C7649
Apr 11 12:58:52 localhost DumpPanic[50]: Error getting a reference to IODeviceTree:/options
Apr 11 12:58:52 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.DumpPanic[50]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 12:58:54 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=55[configd] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:58:54 localhost DirectoryService[52]: Launched version 5.2 (v514.4)
Apr 11 12:58:55 localhost blued[65]: Apple Bluetooth daemon started.
Apr 11 12:58:55 localhost /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[43]: Login Window Application Started
Apr 11 12:58:57 localhost blued[65]: [setSystemPreference] syncs returns false
Apr 11 12:58:57: --- last message repeated 2 times ---
Apr 11 12:58:57 localhost configd[55]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 12:58:57 localhost configd[55]: Error: ioPublishedDriverCallback() failed to initDeviceFromService()
Apr 11 12:58:58 localhost configd[55]: updateConfiguration(): no preferences.
Apr 11 12:58:58 localhost /System/Library/CoreServices/coreservicesd[68]: SFLSharePointsEntry::InitializeSPNode: dsOpenRecord returned -14136
Apr 11 12:58:59 localhost mDNSResponder mDNSResponder-170 (Jan 15 2008 19:29:23)[42]: starting
Apr 11 12:59:01 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS driver 2.1 [Flags: R/O].
Apr 11 12:59:01 localhost /usr/sbin/ocspd[92]: starting
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ...Generating key pair...
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ...creating certificate...
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Serial Number      : 7B 09 F3 6F 
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Issuer Name        :
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Common Name     : com.apple.systemdefault
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Org             : System Identity
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Subject Name       :
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Common Name     : com.apple.systemdefault
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Org             : System Identity
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Cert Sig Algorithm : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 0D 01 01 05 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    alg params      : 05 00 
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Not Before         : 19:59:02 Apr 11, 2008
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Not After          : 19:59:02 Apr 6, 2028
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Pub Key Algorithm  : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 0D 01 01 01 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    alg params      : 05 00 
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Pub key Bytes      : Length 140 bytes : 30 81 89 02 81 81 00 AF ...
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: CSSM Key           :
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Algorithm       : RSA
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Key Size        : 1024 bits
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Key Use         : CSSM_KEYUSE_ENCRYPT CSSM_KEYUSE_VERIFY CSSM_KEYUSE_WRAP 
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Signature          : 128 bytes : 6A D5 9E 9A 36 09 EC 11 ...
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Other field:       : OID : < 06 0C 60 86 48 01 86 F8 4D 02 01 01 01 17 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Other field:       : OID : < 06 0C 60 86 48 01 86 F8 4D 02 01 01 01 16 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Extension struct   : OID : < 06 03 55 1D 25 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Critical        : FALSE
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    purpose  0      : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 63 64 04 04 >
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ..cert stored in Keychain.
Apr 11 12:59:02 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ..identity registered for domain com.apple.systemdefault.
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ...Generating key pair...
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ...creating certificate...
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Serial Number      : 13 36 BE ED 
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Issuer Name        :
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Common Name     : com.apple.kerberos.kdc
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Org             : System Identity
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Subject Name       :
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Common Name     : com.apple.kerberos.kdc
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Org             : System Identity
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Cert Sig Algorithm : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 0D 01 01 05 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    alg params      : 05 00 
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Not Before         : 19:59:04 Apr 11, 2008
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Not After          : 19:59:04 Apr 6, 2028
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Pub Key Algorithm  : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 0D 01 01 01 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    alg params      : 05 00 
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Pub key Bytes      : Length 140 bytes : 30 81 89 02 81 81 00 EA ...
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: CSSM Key           :
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Algorithm       : RSA
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Key Size        : 1024 bits
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Key Use         : CSSM_KEYUSE_ENCRYPT CSSM_KEYUSE_VERIFY CSSM_KEYUSE_WRAP 
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Signature          : 128 bytes : AB D2 38 30 F3 13 5F F1 ...
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Other field:       : OID : < 06 0C 60 86 48 01 86 F8 4D 02 01 01 01 17 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Other field:       : OID : < 06 0C 60 86 48 01 86 F8 4D 02 01 01 01 16 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Extension struct   : OID : < 06 03 55 1D 25 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    Critical        : FALSE
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]:    purpose  0      : OID : < 06 09 2A 86 48 86 F7 63 64 04 04 >
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ..cert stored in Keychain.
Apr 11 12:59:04 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: ..identity registered for domain com.apple.kerberos.kdc.
Apr 11 12:59:07 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: sh: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy: No such file or directory
Apr 11 12:59:07 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]: Error: configureLocalKDC cannot parse /var/db/dslocal/nodes/Default/config/KerberosKDC.plist
Apr 11 12:59:07 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.configureLocalKDC[54]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 12:59:07 localhost configd[55]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 12:59:10 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=11[update_dyld_shar] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:59:10 localhost blued[65]: [_setUserPreference] syncs returns false
Apr 11 12:59:11: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Apr 11 12:59:11 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: mDNSPlatformRawTime: last_mach_absolute_time 9A13CB9500000166
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: mDNSPlatformRawTime: this_mach_absolute_time 9A08DBFB00000166
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 12:59:12 localhost mDNSResponder[42]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 12:59:15 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 12:59:15 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=108[ATSServer] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:59:17 localhost com.apple.ATSServer[108]: FODBCheck: New annex file created
Apr 11 12:59:18 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=109[mdworker] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 12:59:18 localhost com.apple.IFCStart[45]: Keyboard Layouts: duplicate keyboard layout identifier 1111.
Apr 11 12:59:18 localhost com.apple.IFCStart[45]: Keyboard Layouts: keyboard layout identifier 1111 has been replaced with 16383.
Apr 11 12:59:21 localhost com.apple.dyld[11]: update_dyld_shared_cache[11] current cache invalid because /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS has changed
Apr 11 12:59:21 localhost kextd[10]: IOKitWaitQuiet() timed out waiting to write kernel symbols
Apr 11 12:59:31 localhost kextd[10]: writing kernel link data to /var/run/mach.sym
Apr 11 12:59:32 localhost com.apple.dyld[11]: update_dyld_shared_cache[11] regenerated cache for arch=i386
Apr 11 13:16:34 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: fsck_hfs: Volume is journaled.  No checking performed.
Apr 11 13:16:34 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: fsck_hfs: Use the -f option to force checking.
Apr 11 13:16:39 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist
Apr 11 13:16:39 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.cups.cupsd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 13:16:39 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.ntp.ntpd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: npvhash=4095
Apr 11 13:16:40 localhost kextd[10]: 421 cached, 0 uncached personalities to catalog
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: nuing anyway...
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Starting.
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: PCI system 0x10DE:0x0269, subsystem 0x103C:0x30BF opened.
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Mapped from 0xC0007000 of length 4096.
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Allocated 3072 bytes of contiguous memory for DMA: rx at 0x522a6000, tx at 0x522a6400, wired at 0xbb0000.
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found nForce4 LAN with MAC: 00:1B:24:6D:6B:25.
Apr 11 13:16:41 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found PHY 0x0700:0x0032 at address 1.
Apr 11 13:16:42 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI_SMC_CtrlLoop::initCPUCtrlLoop - pmCPUControl (PMIOCSETPSTATETABLE) returned 0xffffffff
Apr 11 13:16:42 localhost kernel[0]: wl0: Broadcom BCM4328 802.11 Wireless Controller
Apr 11 13:16:42 localhost kernel[0]: 4.80.79.0UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: ApplePS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.3
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 13:16:43: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Probing.
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting rom-revision=NVinject 0.2.0
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVCAP=
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,name=NVDA,Display-B
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,name=NVDA,Display-A
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting model=Graphics by NVIDIA
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting name=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting device_type=NVDA,Parent
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting VRAM,totalsize=
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVPM=
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Initializing...
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Starting...
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Probing.
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting rom-revision=NVinject 0.2.0
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVCAP=
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,name=NVDA,Display-B
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,name=NVDA,Display-A
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting model=Graphics by NVIDIA
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting name=display
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting device_type=NVDA,Parent
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting VRAM,totalsize=
Apr 11 13:16:43 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVPM=
Apr 11 13:16:46 localhost DirectoryService[49]: Launched version 5.2 (v514.4)
Apr 11 13:16:46 localhost DirectoryService[49]: WARNING - dsTouch: file was asked to be opened : (File exists)
Apr 11 13:16:47 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=52[configd] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:16:48 localhost blued[58]: Apple Bluetooth daemon started.
Apr 11 13:16:48 localhost DumpPanic[47]: Error getting a reference to IODeviceTree:/options
Apr 11 13:16:48 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.DumpPanic[47]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 13:16:50 localhost rpc.statd[35]: statd.notify - no notifications needed
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost bootlog[54]: BOOT_TIME: 1207944988 0
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[51]: sh: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy: No such file or directory
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost configd[52]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[51]: Error: configureLocalKDC cannot parse /var/db/dslocal/nodes/Default/config/KerberosKDC.plist
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.configureLocalKDC[51]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost configd[52]: updateConfiguration(): no preferences.
Apr 11 13:16:51 localhost configd[52]: Error: ioPublishedDriverCallback() failed to initDeviceFromService()
Apr 11 13:16:53 localhost mDNSResponder mDNSResponder-170 (Jan 15 2008 19:29:23)[39]: starting
Apr 11 13:16:55 localhost /usr/sbin/ocspd[75]: starting
Apr 11 13:16:58 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=40[loginwindow] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:16:58 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=38[mds] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:16:58 localhost /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[40]: Login Window Application Started
Apr 11 13:16:58 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS driver 2.1 [Flags: R/O].
Apr 11 13:16:59 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
Apr 11 13:16:59 localhost mds[38]: (/.Spotlight-V100/Store-V1/Stores/0E319C22-BE80-4BA4-B93D-37312C136E76)(Error) IndexCI in ContentIndexOpenBulk:No index
Apr 11 13:17:00 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 13:17:00 localhost mDNSResponder[39]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 13:17:00 localhost mDNSResponder[39]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 13:17:00 localhost mDNSResponder[39]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 13:17:00 localhost mDNSResponder[39]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 13:17:01 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 13:17:01 localhost com.apple.IFCStart[42]: Keyboard Layouts: duplicate keyboard layout identifier 1111.
Apr 11 13:17:01 localhost com.apple.IFCStart[42]: Keyboard Layouts: keyboard layout identifier 1111 has been replaced with 16383.
Apr 11 13:17:01 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=92[mdworker] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:17:01 localhost configd[52]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 13:17:02 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=96[ATSServer] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:17:12 localhost blued[58]: [_setUserPreference] syncs returns false
Apr 11 13:17:20: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Apr 11 13:17:20 localhost kextd[10]: IOKitWaitQuiet() timed out waiting to write kernel symbols
Apr 11 13:29:31 localhost com.apple.launchctl.System[2]: launchctl: Please convert the following to launchd: /etc/mach_init.d/dashboardadvisoryd.plist
Apr 11 13:29:31 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.cups.cupsd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 13:29:31 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (org.ntp.ntpd): Unknown key: SHAuthorizationRight
Apr 11 13:29:32 localhost kernel[0]: npvhash=4095
Apr 11 13:29:32 localhost kextd[10]: 421 cached, 0 uncached personalities to catalog
Apr 11 13:29:32 localhost kernel[0]: tem 0x10DE:0x0269, subsystem 0x103C:0x30BF opened.
Apr 11 13:29:32 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Mapped from 0xC0007000 of length 4096.
Apr 11 13:29:33 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Allocated 3072 bytes of contiguous memory for DMA: rx at 0x522a5000, tx at 0x522a5400, wired at 0x14f23000.
Apr 11 13:29:33 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found nForce4 LAN with MAC: 00:1B:24:6D:6B:25.
Apr 11 13:29:33 localhost kernel[0]: forcedeth: Found PHY 0x0700:0x0032 at address 1.
Apr 11 13:29:34 localhost kernel[0]: ACPI_SMC_CtrlLoop::initCPUCtrlLoop - pmCPUControl (PMIOCSETPSTATETABLE) returned 0xffffffff
Apr 11 13:29:34 localhost kernel[0]: wl0: Broadcom BCM4328 802.11 Wireless Controller
Apr 11 13:29:34 localhost kernel[0]: 4.80.79.0UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 13:29:34 localhost kernel[0]: ApplePS2Trackpad: Synaptics TouchPad v6.3
Apr 11 13:29:34 localhost kernel[0]: UVGA: family specific matching fails
Apr 11 13:29:35: --- last message repeated 1 time ---
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Probing.
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting rom-revision=NVinject 0.2.0
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVCAP=
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,name=NVDA,Display-B
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,name=NVDA,Display-A
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,compatible=NVDA,NVMac
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting model=Graphics by NVIDIA
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @1,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting @0,device_type=display
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting name=display
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting device_type=NVDA,Parent
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting VRAM,totalsize=
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: NVinject: Setting NVPM=
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Initializing...
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Hook and decryption contexts set!
Apr 11 13:29:35 localhost kernel[0]: dsmos: Starting...
Apr 11 13:29:36 localhost fseventsd[45]: event logs in /.fseventsd out of sync with volume.  destroying old logs. (1123 15 1849)
Apr 11 13:29:36 localhost fseventsd[45]: log dir: /.fseventsd getting new uuid: 2ECD3A16-4249-4921-9AA9-B9DBED7087FE
Apr 11 13:29:38 localhost DirectoryService[50]: Launched version 5.2 (v514.4)
Apr 11 13:29:38 localhost DirectoryService[50]: WARNING - dsTouch: file was asked to be opened : (File exists)
Apr 11 13:29:39 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=53[configd] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:29:39 localhost DumpPanic[48]: Error getting a reference to IODeviceTree:/options
Apr 11 13:29:39 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.DumpPanic[48]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 13:29:42 localhost rpc.statd[36]: statd.notify - no notifications needed
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost bootlog[55]: BOOT_TIME: 1207945761 0
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[52]: sh: /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy: No such file or directory
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost configd[53]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost com.apple.configureLocalKDC[52]: Error: configureLocalKDC cannot parse /var/db/dslocal/nodes/Default/config/KerberosKDC.plist
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost com.apple.launchd[1] (com.apple.configureLocalKDC[52]): Exited with exit code: 1
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost configd[53]: updateConfiguration(): no preferences.
Apr 11 13:29:43 localhost configd[53]: Error: ioPublishedDriverCallback() failed to initDeviceFromService()
Apr 11 13:29:44 localhost mDNSResponder mDNSResponder-170 (Jan 15 2008 19:29:23)[40]: starting
Apr 11 13:29:47 localhost /usr/sbin/ocspd[74]: starting
Apr 11 13:29:50 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=41[loginwindow] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:29:50 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS driver 2.1 [Flags: R/O].
Apr 11 13:29:50 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=39[mds] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:29:50 localhost /System/Library/CoreServices/loginwindow.app/Contents/MacOS/loginwindow[41]: Login Window Application Started
Apr 11 13:29:50 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.1.
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: mDNSPlatformRawTime: last_mach_absolute_time DA1CE3F300000007
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: mDNSPlatformRawTime: this_mach_absolute_time DA19587C00000007
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: Couldn't read user-specified Computer Name; using default "Macintosh-000000000000" instead
Apr 11 13:29:51 localhost mDNSResponder[40]: Couldn't read user-specified local hostname; using default "Macintosh-000000000000.local" instead
Apr 11 13:29:52 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=86[ATSServer] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:29:52 localhost mds[39]: (/.Spotlight-V100/Store-V1/Stores/0E319C22-BE80-4BA4-B93D-37312C136E76)(Error) IndexCI in ContentIndexOpenBulk:No index
Apr 11 13:29:53 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 13:29:53 localhost configd[53]: Error: No interface name AirPort_Brcm43xx
Apr 11 13:29:54 localhost kernel[0]: NTFS volume name , version 3.0.
Apr 11 13:29:54 localhost kernel[0]: CODE SIGNING: cs_invalid_page: p=91[mdworker] clearing CS_VALID
Apr 11 13:30:12 localhost kextd[10]: IOKitWaitQuiet() timed out waiting to write kernel symbols
Apr 11 13:30:22 localhost kextd[10]: writing kernel link data to /var/run/mach.sym
Apr 11 13:30:23 localhost kernel[0]: com_triton_forcedeth: Ethernet address 00:1b:24:6X:XX:XX
Apr 11 13:30:23 localhost kernel[0]: AirPort_Brcm43xx: Ethernet address 00:1a:73:5X:XX:XX

Somebody can tell me what is wrong configured?

Laptop is HP Pavillion TX 1250EA

GeForce Go 6150 no dedicated VRAM! (but in bios i set dedicated vram 128MB - maybe this is good or bad..)

Wifi: Broadcom 4328 (Everest on Vista says: 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter)

Sound/Chipset: ALC862@Nvidia nForce 430 (MCP51)

LAN: Also NVidia!

The the 2 MAC addresses are correct! So what might be the problem? Even when i turn off the Wifi it won´t boot :D

the_29, we have the exact same laptop. i read somewhere a while ago that something needs to be edited to swap en0 and en1 around for wireless and ethernet. but i'm not sure what or where. is there a way to disable either in the bios? i can't look right now cos i am AGAIN installing leopard (about the 8th time) but that may at least make your system bootable. i'm using leo4all and get no luck with the ethernet using the forcedeath driver on the disc. could you maybe pm me your kext and i'll have a play round with it?

regards,

marc