New AMD DVD for leopard

max33

2,431 posts in this topic

I installed with REv1 and as soon as its about to boot PC reboots

So I'm going to try Rev2 now

Please,

I need help to install network drive in the leo4allV1

my mobo: dfi-lanparty-nf4 ultra-D (amd-x2-4400+), vga: x800gt, hd ide 80gb

I do installation of the audio by dvd-leo4all (invisible, visible, /system/installation/packages

Now I need network (ethernet)

Help me out with ethernet port dirvers!

PC model is Acer's aspire e360-ub7e, which has nForce 4 chipset? And the mobo is Foxconnn... something. at least that's what they say in Acer's support site.

I need the network drivers for this. Can't figure where to find them or then I don't understand english well enough...

in the screen that says DO you already own a mac ? i click on no do not transfer my information now .. and it stays there for about a minute and then it goes again to the welcome screen and same screen again and doesnt move from that screen it restarts itself to the same Welcome Message and music .. image001qp7.jpg

I have dual lan on my DFI expert mobo

Marvell Yukon 88E8001/8003/8010 based Ethernet Controller and NVIDIA nForce4 ethernet

what LAN drivers do i need to select skge or forcedeth ?

i have biostar tf7050 with corsair 1gb x2

ati x1050, seagate 160gb, asus drw 1814blt sata, aopen drw 20x

when i boot up with zephyroth 10.5.2 rev1

it wont start.. after EFI text show up my computer reboot/restart

also happened when i use Leo4all

but when i used vmware inside windows xp, leo4all start smooth but very slow..

zephyroth just not works..

what i should do?

i just update my bios..still don't know why it doesn't works.

i keep using tubgirl 10.4.10

• 2 weeks later...

hi

the installation goes fine, patches done but after reboot ,after registering  the login screen keeps on restarting .how to fix it

my system is amd athlon x2 4400+ processor, 1 gb ram, gigabyte - nvidia chipset motherboard, intigrated nvidia grafics,seagate baracuda 40 gb ata hd,help

My system configuration is as following :

Motherboard : A8N32 SLI

Processor : 4200+ (Dual Core)

RAM : 1.5 GB

Video Card : MSI 8800 GTS

Hard disk : SATA Samsung SpinPoint 1 TB

System works properly if I do not choose MBR/GUID load options. Can change display resoltion. Internet is ok. Sound should be ok but have not tested it. External USB drive is not recognised. Works as long as the DVD is in the drive. Hard disk partitioned into two partitions (Names : Leopard and Data)

Tried installing with MBR option. Installation hangs at different stages. Tried rebooting and installing without deleting the files already installed. Does not work. Generates error log.

Tried installing with GUID. Installation goes through but an error is reported at the end.

Would appreciate help in getting the installation to complete.

I have a ati sb450 southbridge. which kext do i inject? and is there any other kext i should inject? btw i have a ps2 keyboard, if that effects it in anyways

this one:http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=9847

this one:http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=13413

or this one:http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?showtopic=37557&hl=sb450

On the previous post, "gng" calmed to have an SB450 southbridge also and he used a kext called "APPLEVia.kext". I haven't found the kext yet, but he have claim to have success in his sig and I also question this text, therefore any help in finding it would be appreciated. thanks

Hey guys. I'm having a problem installing 10.5.1. I downloaded and wrote to the DVD. It boots the DVD into the Darwin/x86 loader and gives me a message telling me to press any key to install Mac OS X or press F8 for advanced options. If I press enter it starts to load but almost immediately loops back to the original message. If I do nothing and let the timer run down it flashes quickly and then restarts my machine. Can anyone give me some advice?

• 2 weeks later...
got leopard on but its not the fast os feels like runin linux live cd do u know any patch to speed it up ?

Hardware Specs:

AMD Phenom Quad 9500 2.2GHz (Retail AM2+)

2gb Kingston PC2-5300 CL5

ide hdd

500GB Seagate Barracuda SATA2 32MB ST3500320AS 7200RPM (not showin up in LEO)

AOPEN 20X DVDRW

Point Of View 8500GT 512mb

How were you able to put Leopard w/ Phenom? I've tried Kaly 10.5.1 DVD but no luck.

hello,

i need a simple guide how to install mac on my pc. tried it, but no success. my english is not very well, so a easy guide?

got a Sata-II HDD, full name is " SAMSUNG SP2004C SCSI Disk Device"

my graficcard is a GeForce 7800 GT

amd 6400+

4gb gskill

and an asus m2n sli

u need more to know? ask me pls. windows sucks really and i hate it, so pls a fast reply would be nice.

have also the zephyiroth vers 2. so what i have to do with this? i installed it a time before, but it did not load into leopard, even the installation was successful, the installationscreen show it. so what i have to do? pls a gd aswer ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I too get the "syncing disks... killing all processes" message when booting after the installation using Zephyroth 10.5.2 rev 1.

My specs:

ASUS A8N SLI Deluxe

AMD XP3500

2GB RAM

SATA1: WD Raptor 74GB

SATA2: WD 200GB

IDE Master: DVD R/W

I applied the ToH, MBR, Nvidia mobo and GFX options.

I used the Journaled filesystem, with no case sensitivity following the guides.

By the look of the others that has filed questions on the same matter it seems that they are mostly using NForce4 mobos and often SATA-drives? Could this be a path to pursue or does anyone have a solution on this one?

Best regards / SWELycaon

Here are my Specs:

eMachines M6811 laptop running Zephyroth 10.5.2 rev 2 updated to 10.5.4 using ASU.

AMD AThon 64 3400+

2GB RAM

VIA Chipset

Broadcom Wireless

ATI mobility 9600 AGP 64MB

Video is stuck at one resolution. System Profiler use to show video as ATI 9700 with 128MB. I know several have this issue and I haven't yet found what works for my setup. But, really I don't care about the video resolution issue. My biggest problem is that my USB porst do not recognize anything I plug into them. I updated to 10.5.4 is hopes that maybe my USB ports would recognize my USB drives and most importantly, my iPhone. Anyways, after upgrading to 10.5.4, System Profiler crashes. However, I can run the IORegistryExplorer and here is some of the ifo from it. Let me know if there is something more specific I need to give.

IOService:

Bundle Identifier: com.apple.iokit.IOUSBFamily

EHCI Root Hub Simulation@10,3

- USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge@70300000

UHCI Root Hub Simulation@10

UHCI Root Hub Simulation@10,1

UHCI Root Hub SImulation@10,2

All of the UHCI Root Hubs show that the IOUserClientClass is IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2 and that the Vendor name is Apple, Inc. Yes not much info is it.

The USB to ATA/ATAPI Bridge shows that it's USB Vendor Name is JMicron. Also not that much info to go on other than it appears that the Ktext is loaded and appears to be working. I have tried downloading the IOUSBFamily.kext file in this forum, but it did not make any differences. I have read about a USB mount devices fix, but can't seem to find anything with a solution. Where would I look to provide more info on what might be going on so I can at least give a better discription of what is wrong instead of "Hey, my USB doesn't work!". LOL.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

-Cruce

• 3 months later...

i followed this guide to the letter and it hangs on install at the "about a minute" time left. i left if for several hours.

my specs:

asus m2n-mx se plus

amd athlon x2 4400

nvidia geforce 8400

nvidia nforce chipset

1gb ddr2

after i boot back into the installer and install on top of previous attempt it finishes but will not boot into leopard it just sits blinking a courser in the bios loader.

any suggestions on how to make this work?