Looking for love in all the _ places?

gwprod12

16 posts in this topic

I got preemptively rejected in perpetuity the other day.

Let me explain what I mean.

When someone you've known for a day or two says to you, out of the blue, something like this "I just want you to know, but I will never date you."

Preemptively, because it was announced as a fact before any request or statement such as "Would you like to go on a date?" or "I'm in love with you."

In Perpetuity, because there is no room given for a possible change in mind.

Now, I can understand completely being rejected IF you make some sort of move, but before you've even thought of making a move?

Has this ever happened to you?

;)

ppl in illinois dont appreciate foot long hair on a guy

HAHA! My hair is almost that long. Most people in California (or at my school) like it. You look like a hippie, Allout showed me pics of you :censored2: Don't worry, I've seen pics of Allout and I've showed him pics of me. If only I had your facebook (if you have one).

damn it joe!(alloutmacstoday) ;) . i used to live in cali, thats wen my hair got long., then i moved to this hick paradise known as chicago

Chicago a hick paradise? You should come to Florida, (be sure to drive through Tennessee and Georgia!) and then tell me whats' a hick paradise.

Chicago a hick paradise? You should come to Florida, (be sure to drive through Tennessee and Georgia!) and then tell me whats' a hick paradise.

hey don't lump in north florida (aka florgiabama) with the rest of us. south florida's pretty normal, but it helps to know spanish and creole :)

gwprod, maybe you said/did something that flipped the "never date" switch in her mind and she let you know. it could have been something stupid and small like the way you folded a napkin. girls are weird sometimes :)

I've seen this behavior in many really hot girls. Because they are bombarded with guys always trying to get with them ALL the time that they become overwhelmed by it, and need to get it out of the way fast so they can live there lifes.

P.S.

It also means that she wont ever get with you because she belives you to not be her type, or you did somthing to offend her. ect and so forth. So if you were trying to get with this gir I would move on and not waste your time. However if you just want to be friends then stick around. I'm sure she has some hot friends that you can meet :unsure: