Relationships

cringemaster

30 posts in this topic

No relationships here.. Being single is totally my style. That's not to say I don't have my friends with benifits. ;)

Although, I do have a pretty bad story about a relationship of mine ending terribly.. I'll post about it later.

LOL did she want to have sex with u and ur  wasnt good enough xD. i am in a relationship atm, we started off as friends but than things changed :D and resx whats with u asking people about relationships and being a virgin and something else that i dont remember? :D

No relationships here.. Being single is totally my style.
Same here, funny. It must have something to do with being a nerd.
I've had more girlfriends than some of my straight friends
That is absolutely normal. Girls feel better understood by {censored} men. Besides they don't feel "threatened".

It was quite a few years ago, when I was straight, lol

I don't believe that straight people become {censored}. Rather I believe that they were in denial and then they come to terms with their sexuality.

This can become a very sad story, because some {censored} people never accept themselves and that makes them unhappy for their entire life.

I don't believe that straight people become {censored}. Rather I believe that they were in denial and then they come to terms with their sexuality.

This can become a very sad story, because some {censored} people never accept themselves and that makes them unhappy for their entire life.

O RLY?

(just kidding)

I disagree with you, and I'm sure it's safe to say I'm more experienced :(

...and resx whats with u asking people about relationships and being a virgin and something else that i dont remember? :censored2:

idk... i guess im just tryin to see who else has any similar stories or ideas or w/e. this thread started because im ina currently pending relationship (girl broke up with ex, i got to know her pretty well in a few weeks but she "wasnt ready" for a new realtionship, she got back together with her ex which left me blindsided, but idk. then she tells me she misses hangin out with me... its a long story, i dont feel like elaborating unless someone wants me to)

Please elaborate.

I just wanted to add something though. If this girl is stuck between you and her ex then that isn't really something you want to get close to right now. I know the temptation is there for you to give it a shot and maybe 'fight for her' and see what happens (and some will say that would be the right thing to do) but currently the water is too rough. if she does decide the ex is a waste of time and you're the one it's too early for you sake to be taking her into a relationship. I mean do you want to play with the real possibility she's still into the ex as she's with you. She did go back to him once already. In my opinion you need to give this some time for things to settle and for you all to see a clearer picture before you make a move.

Just some advice from hungry guy.

Ok I will eeeeelllaaabbboorrattte.

A few weeks ago i got switched into one of her classes, and decided instead of heading with some of ma' homies to go chill somewhere, I'd spend the lunch with her, because like me, we didnt have many friends in lunch B because most of our friends are in lunch A. And this became a pattern for a few days. We just kinda hung out alone somewhere on campus or walked around and talked the whole time about stuff (alot of stuff), and thats how I found out she broke up with her bf, who I know pretty well and have a class with. After a whole week of lunch and everything, I was gonna ask her out, because I had alot of people I know telling me how she talked so well of me in class and how nice I am, and i was really likin' her too. Wel it didnt go as planned, because I asked if she was still interested in her ex, and she said "No, but Im still getting over him. He was one of the first guys I had a long term relationship with...". So I just kinda decided to wait a little. After another week of 37 minute lunch periods and 45 minute classes, I was gonna ask her out on last friday, only to hear they were back together again. i was kinda pissed, it felt like i wasted 2 weeks, but then I thought, OK, shes a good friend :worried_anim: . So i stopped hangin out with her at lunch after that, or at least until her bf got out of his teachers aid class then i'd say bye and walk off to go do w/e (maybe cry in peace ;) ) because no-one likes being a fifth (or third) wheel, and I felt like I would be imposing on their relationship. Then in class yesterday, at the end of class, she told me she really missed me, and I took it as a nice compliment and thats it, i didnt think much of it.

Then last night around 7, my phone was buzzin, but i ignored it because I thought it was some {censored} friend asking if i wanted to get crunk with him at a party. And then at 10:30 at night, i checked my phone, only to see it was her who had called, and i was thinking "shhhiiiiiiiit". I was gonna call back, but decided not to, because its her home phone and her parents might not like me calling too late.

So, I'm thinking in a few hours im gonna call her back and see whats up. And yeah I am gonna take it slowly, this is someone I do not wanna rush it with, like you say, it wil happen if its meant to happen. As long as i keep a door open for her, eventually, she'll walk in. And i do know she likes me in that sense. i could just tell by the way she acted around me, at least before she got back together with her ex.

wow, i just layed this all out for everyone... should i post it... ehh hh why not

btw, more about you people and less about me

ok... You are not in the best point in a relationship.. been in similar spots "girl likes two guys" etc.... not to destroy your hopes but :worried_anim: she may be just calling to say she did like you, and shes sorry she go back with her bf but thats the way it is.... On the other hand she cold be like "i decided not to be with my ex for you...etc etc etc"

LOL did she want to have sex with u and ur  wasnt good enough xD. i am in a relationship atm, we started off as friends but than things changed ;) and resx whats with u asking people about relationships and being a virgin and something else that i dont remember? :worried_anim:

Aren't you like 10 or something?