Leopard feature complete beta at wwdc

user2

12 posts in this topic

Straight from my inbox.

"The Leopard beta. Available first at WWDC.

At the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, we're planning to show you a feature-complete version of Mac OS X Leopard, and you can take home a beta copy. Be the first to get your hands on the Leopard beta and get a huge head start on development. Register now for WWDC 2007—it's your ticket to the future of Mac OS X."

Straight from my inbox.

"The Leopard beta. Available first at WWDC.

At the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference, we're planning to show you a feature-complete version of Mac OS X Leopard, and you can take home a beta copy. Be the first to get your hands on the Leopard beta and get a huge head start on development. Register now for WWDC 2007—it's your ticket to the future of Mac OS X."

Feature complete?

I wait and imagine :)

Hahahha, the picture makes it look like its from outerspace, som e alien techonlogy. Reminds me of superman for some reason :S those little panes of glasss or whatever that gets sent into space XD (or maybe i havent had enough sleep)

I can't wait to see the secert features are shown! Windows virus creature.. j/k :)

Gonnea be one badass OS when finished. Looks like they are killing metal more and more thou. Or Aqua. I dunno :D