Apple sued over...clickwheel

Suzuka

12 posts in this topic

“Some are based on Cypress’ PSoC chip and used in a way we believe infringes our patent.”

The "some," and the "we believe," are enough to show that this lawsuit is a stupid idea from a bunch of degenerates.

Don't you just love that word?

Guest goodtime
So now any smart*ss will sue Apple for the one button mouse too...

Three More waste-of-time lawsuit brainfart ideas:

Disney should sue Apple for using the word "MCKY" in their Mouse driver on OS9 and before.

20th Century Fox should sue Apple for the 2-button Mighty Mouse.

All Women should sue Apple for the rubber track scroll ball thingy on the Mighty Mouse with looks and feels like a n-pple.

gt

Edited by goodtime

• 2 weeks later...
Guest goodtime
That one button mouse was MY IDEA. Dammit, I missed out on millions. I'm suing Apple.

My C-64 had a Geo Mouse. That was way before the Macintosh.

gt

My C-64 had a Geo Mouse. That was way before the Macintosh.

gt

Lisa released 1983, Macintosh in 1984. C64 was released in 1982. Did it ship with a mouse availible straight away? Cool if so :hysterical: I remember Geos for them, very MacOS like, but colour. I think Geos came later though.

They did eventually add a mouse option & GUI to the Apple II's, didn't they? I never had an Apple II, but that is more similar hardware to a C64 than the Macintosh.

Too bad the Macintosh didn't have the hardware of the Amiga, but with the MacOS, in 1984 :)

Guest goodtime
Lisa released 1983, Macintosh in 1984. C64 was released in 1982. Did it ship with a mouse availible straight away? Cool if so :) I remember Geos for them, very MacOS like, but colour. I think Geos came later though.

They did eventually add a mouse option & GUI to the Apple II's, didn't they? I never had an Apple II, but that is more similar hardware to a C64 than the Macintosh.

Too bad the Macintosh didn't have the hardware of the Amiga, but with the MacOS, in 1984 :o

BTW, if you take a look at the OS that was on the Amiga, it is very Mac like or the Mac is very Amiga like. All the down to file, edit and the trash can. Hardware wise, the two machines were cousins on the 68000 architecture.

gt

Edited by goodtime