• No, Its not worth the price
  2. 2. If so, then why?

• Internet functions
    • Ease of use
    • Music Ability
    • Widescreen movie ability
    • I miss the Newton

35 posts in this topic

I will eventually have an iPhone, or an iPhone without the phone features (but still internet!), but not when it's released. Although I'm in canada, even if we get it at the same time as the US, I'm locked into a contract for 2.5 more years. And I have a razr, which I'm sick of. (although the v3c serves me very well, I should say). What I'd be interested in is a used one from ebay. I would pay 300 for the 4 gig or 400 for the 8 gig, no more. Eventually, the market will see it my way, wenever that is.

See, I have an iBook G3 and I pretty much only use it for internet. My mini does the rest. I use msn messenger a little, and some other little apps, and 'm sure the iPhone will eventually allow 3rd party stuff, so it's a good replacement. I don't mind the small screen, and I watch a lot of widescreen video too. This is why I'd love to be able to purchase an iPhone without the "phone" app: minus one of the three things it can do. More than a video ipod, less than the iPhone.

Not sure what to vote for!

I just got a new phone, so I think I'll wait a while, at least until it comes down in price a little. I'd like for them to release one with more memory, so that I could truly replace my iPod. 8 gigs just isn't enough for me... I am thrilled that I'll only have to carry one device, instead of two though!

I don't want a cellphone that does anything more than make and receive calls. Period. Jeez, I don't even use half the 'features' on my 2-year old Motorola phone (supplied by my work) ... I think it does lots of clever things and it does have a camera, but I've never felt the urge to take a photo with it. So I won't be buying an iPhone, it would be totally wasted on me.

hi everyone :guitar:

i'm from italy..and prolly the iphone will be sold here in somehting like 1 year...do u think i can buy one in the us and make it work properly here, with italian mobile company?

i'm just courious...cuz i and my friends were planning to buy something like 10 iphones..any suggestion??

thank u!!