[pre-release] macOS Sonoma 14.1

Anto65
186 posts in this topic

On 10/11/2023 at 8:58 PM, Max.1974 said:

Hi @Sherlocks 

My dear, I solved the problem by compiling the Bluetoolfixup kext in XCODE. I put MinDate 0 / MinVersion 0 in config.plist.
I use RestrictEvents patcher in the middle NVram. And I use the DMAR table extracted with VT-d enable. If you need help compiling, I can tell you how. But I imagine that you, being a coder, already know.

Im use SSDT to my usb ports, and mapping my ports too. 

image.png.01aa8b6059fe638382c54dbdb917ea52.png

Some videos from our Channel on YT.

I hope help you and others!! 

1 - Compile your own kexts with Xcode

Hide contents

2 - Create your Kext Lilu Debug with XCODE

Hide contents

Thanks.

Compiled bluetoothfixup.kext by myself, can i update?

Strangely, when progessing update, show fail update popup message.

What is your config and ssdt?

Can i check your setup?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

Thanks.

Compiled bluetoothfixup.kext by myself, can i update?

Strangely, when progessing update, show fail update popup message.

What is your config and ssdt?

Can i check your setup?

Of Course my friend!! Here my EFI without SMBIOS iMacPro1,1

My SSDTs im extract using SysReport and special RHUB (SSDT-USB-AORUS) compiled and using SSDTTime too. 

My OC is 0.9.6 compiled and kexts, maybe not work fine in other hardwares. If you decide use it, maybe you got issues. 

My Broadcom is Native now and with another kexts compiled, I decide remove bluetoothfixup.kext and works fine too! 

Im used too with Fenvi T-1919, but im change and upgrade for that card Model BCM94360CD

But Works with or without this kext. No issues with OTA Update in Ventura or Sonoma, even with Monterey. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.24a185e7b33e235e06638bf2da7e90f6.jpeg

EFI OC 096 DESKTOP RAPTOR LAKE - WITHOU SMBIOS.zip

Edited by Max.1974
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Max.1974 said:

Of Course my friend!! Here my EFI without SMBIOS iMacPro1,1

My SSDTs im extract using SysReport and special RHUB (SSDT-USB-AORUS) compiled and using SSDTTime too. 

Mu OC is compiled and kexts, maybe not work fine in other hardwares. If you decide use it, maybe you got issues. 

My Broadcom is Native now and with another kexts compiled, I decide remove bluetoothfixup.kext and works fine too! 

Im used too with Fenvi T-1919, but im change and upgrade for that card Model BCM94360CD

But Works with or without this kext. No issues with OTA Update in Ventura or Sonoma, even with Monterey. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.jpeg.24a185e7b33e235e06638bf2da7e90f6.jpeg

EFI OC 096 DESKTOP RAPTOR LAKE - WITHOU SMBIOS.zip 23.78 MB · 2 downloads

Does this card (Model BCM94360CD) work in Sonoma without an OCLP patch?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HyperX7 said:

Does this card (Model BCM94360CD) work in Sonoma without an OCLP patch?

Hi my friend. Not works on Sonoma without OCLP. But intel model ax210 and 211 works fine wireless with high speed internet. And I’m block Bluetooth intel and use Broadcom Bluetooth mapping usb ports. Use to LocalSend program available on AppleStore. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, mek21 said:

iMac19,1 SMBIOS   with RestrictEvents.kext and revpatch=sbvmm  not getting incremental updates, what gives?

skylake/intel/620 spoofed

apple ID required?

You got it right. You understood correctly.

2 hours ago, mek21 said:

iMac19,1 SMBIOS   with RestrictEvents.kext and revpatch=sbvmm  not getting incremental updates, what gives?

skylake/intel/620 spoofed

apple ID required?

iMac19,1 will get incremental update without RestrictEvent if SIP enabled (even partially).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ismolika said:

Getting this when i try to update. Anyone have any idea what to do?

image.png.47c39c5dc7cb5832d8c5899befe3f893.png

Hi, If you have BlueToolFixup.kext installed try disabling it in your config.plist, rebooting and reset NVRAM. Re-enable after the install finishes.

Also this can happen if you're running short on disk space, but you should get a message to that effect.

In my Dell Latitude E6410 testing, I was finding some macOS install problems that ultimately turned out to be fixed by Devs with an updated RestrictEvents.kext 1.1.3.  Note that the RestrictEvents.kext release notes now mention the need for boot-arg -no_compat_check.  This boot-arg is required on my HackBookPro6,2 when performing clean installs of macOS.  YMMV.

Screenshot2023-10-18at9_12_48AM.png.cb921c77cb09ed55a84a35a872990b0c.png

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, PoMpIs said:

it goes very well, but this CPU is very hot, it consumes 315w in cinebench R23 🫣

Good to see it's working without hassle despite the fact that 14th gen is totally pointless for me...not to mention the 0 improvement in power efficiency. Don't want to be a hater, small steps should be cheered, too :) 

• Like 2