Open source cross-platform plist file editor: Xplist

ic005k

154 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LAbyOne said:

Ooops :)  just noticed..

1461809659_Screenshot2021-04-04at13_55_03.png.4f38bb4ea2a825d93b2f6e06eb25a319.png  <---

Oh, I'm sorry, it was an oversight on my part, I didn't update the version number in info.plist in time, I'll take care of it next time, thanks for the reminder.

4 hours ago, ic005k said:

1.Starting with this release, build, package and upload are fully automated using Github Actions.
2.Changed: Policy for checking for updates and downloads.
Note: The download after "check for updates" in older versions will not work, please go to https://github.com/ic005k/PlistEDPlus/releases/tag/1.0.46 to download directly.

Hi @ic005k I don't understand the new name of your PlistEDPlus Release ! what is the correct version for Mojave and for Big Sur?

Capture d’écran 2021-04-10 à 10.41.36.png

19 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

I don't understand the new name of your PlistEDPlus Release ! what is the correct version for Mojave and for Big Sur?

https://hub.fastgit.org/ic005k/PlistEDPlus/releases/download/1.0.46/PlistEDPlus_macos-10.15_5.15.2.dmg

Sorry, the ones with 5.9.9 are OSX 10.12 and below.

Edited by ic005k
  • Thanks 1

@Matgen84This is the name of the file automatically generated by the machine according to the compiler and platform name, I'll do a detailed explanation later. It's only just now migrating to fully automated builds to increase the transparency of the whole process, and the potential for errors due to human intervention.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ic005k Since 1.0.50, there is a space before "/>": for example, <true /> instead of <true/>. It's also available for <false /> ! I don't know if there are the same issue for array, dict...

I don't understand why

17 minutes ago, Matgen84 said:

@ic005k Since 1.0.50, there is a space before "/>": for example, <true /> instead of <true/>. It's also available for <false /> ! I don't know if there are the same issue for array, dict...

I don't understand why

This XML style has been mentioned by some users, please see here: <true/> became <true />,<false/> became <false /> Is this acceptable as XML? · Issue #11 · ic005k/PlistEDPlus (github.com)

thanks for your attention. 

Edited by ic005k

• 1 month later...

hello again and thanks again for all your genius work. i have a question:

is there any way to make visible the line number of the config.plist on the left ? i mean in the bottom windows

kind regards

Edited by odemolay

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2021 at 1:59 AM, ic005k said:

This sort is only for the currently selected sibling item.

maybe it'll be me i don't understand well but i can't sort by name the modified kerneltopatch

1715424660_Schermata2021-07-09alle14_50_03.thumb.png.b2dbcd68b05e9066f1a468a0e2d00012.png

19 minutes ago, iCanaro said:

but i can't sort by name the modified kerneltopatch

Arrays are not sorted. Please use "Move Item Up" or "Move Item Down" to adjust the position, or drag the item directly to adjust the position.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I have ported Xplist to Qt 6.X

repo:

https://github.com/andyvand/Xplist

EDIT: Fixed deprecations and warnings for Xplist

Xplist_Qt6.png

Edited by Andy Vandijck
  • Like 1