[release] macOS Catalina 10.15.2

Wayang-NT

69 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, sl0wtarget said:

Trying to upgrade to Catalina, this is the wall I hit. Specs are in signature; Should I try to install from a thumb drive instead of direct from System Preferences/MAS? Thanks

You just need to put SSDT-EC.aml in /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched.

Or use ec patch in config.plist

change EC0 to EC
4543305f 
45435f5f

Update Lilu + WEG + AppleALC kexts to latest versions.

• Like 2

I'm trying the suggestions at the page here and nothing's working. I guess this'll be my Mojave machine. lol

Misconceptions; I thought I'd get the SSDT-EC.aml with the F4 at the Clover menu. I can't find one. I also patched, or thought I applied the EC patch via Hackintool. No avail.

Edited by sl0wtarget

1 hour ago, sl0wtarget said:

I'm trying the suggestions at the page here and nothing's working. I guess this'll be my Mojave machine. lol

Misconceptions; I thought I'd get the SSDT-EC.aml with the F4 at the Clover menu. I can't find one. I also patched, or thought I applied the EC patch via Hackintool. No avail.

Can you post your EFI Folder some users could help you. Maybe.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sl0wtarget said:

EFI

• EC patch is disabled in config.plist
  • Remove OsxLowMemory in Drivers/UEFI
  • bad typo in config.plist  line 260
  • try to copy/paste SSDT-4-xh_cfsd4.aml form origin to patched (maybe is sufficient for USBInjectAll.kext)?
  • For SMBIOS, try Imac19,2 instead of ImacPro1,1

All others things seems to be correct. I think.

Go to olarila.com DSDT Request for DSDT + SSDT patched. If you want.

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much. I fixed the EC patch being disabled via Clover Configurator, edited line 260, removed the OsxLowMemory driver, copied over that SSDT-4-xh_cfsd4.aml, left the SMBIOS untouched and I'm writing this on macOS 10.15.2

Thank you ALL for your help!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, intro-ducing said:

Hi I have mojave installed ,clover on usb to boot ,and would like to update to catalina ,what are the pro per steps? Thks

Just my opinion if you've a working Hackintosh with Mojave:

• Update all your kexts
  • Put them in EFI/kexts/other folder
  • run Mojave, got to Pref System/Update
  • launch Catalina update. There is several stage as usual

18 minutes ago, intro-ducing said:

Thanks for reply ,would the best way to update kexts is through clover appon desktop? Don't know which ones to update if not using clover app.

Clover don't install any kexts. You've to download latest release on their repo.

Please complete your signature with your config

On 1/24/2020 at 11:01 AM, intro-ducing said:

Thanks for reply ,would the best way to update kexts is through clover appon desktop? Don't know which ones to update if not using clover app.

I use hackintool great app go to installed tab it will tell u what new Kext are available even downloads them for you 5* app once you use it you’ll love it 

• Like 1