PS3

mac-mini

PS3  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a PS3

• Yes
    • No

36 posts in this topic

Well, that's because it's so obvious the PS3 is better than the 360 and Wii put together...

more expensive, but not better...

it looks like a giant george foreman grill, and with the overheating issues it gets just as hot. not that the 360 didn't have those problems at launch, but with an extra year you would think sony would have been extra careful about it.

my experience with my 360 has been great. everything about it (the system, the ui, the games, and live) all seem vey well thought out and put together. at first i didn't like the idea of the wii's controller, but now after i've seen what all they've done with it, i think i might like it.

for me: 360 , maybe a wii (haven'd gotten a nintendo system since the SNES), but no to a ps3.

• 2 weeks later...

If i had a choice between the three systems, it would be the PS3. But according to my budget, it would be the 360. Dont get me wrong, i like nintendo, but right now the only game i would buy for the wii is Zelda, and im not gonna go out and buy a wii just to play it.

I'm getting one for christmas. For one I already have 30 PS2 games, so i wouldn't have many games for an Xbox 360. I don't want a Wii because if I wanted to play video games, I want to sit down and do nothing. I don't want to stand up and move around. :hysterical:

i have one wii for sale to bad i am so far away .

It just make me laught about the ones who want that console.Its like the gamecube with a litle upgrade (and the new control) but the 360 kick some serious ass.

I have playe Call of Duty3 in both the 360 And the wii .The 360 is way better with graphics but the wii control its much better for shooters i think.

About the ps3 toO f+cking expensive.NOT MUCH BETTER.

GREETINGS

Edited by Zealot