1 post in this topic

Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.

I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 

Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 

HP 15-AY034NL 

CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520

SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung

Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)

USB 3.0 

Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.

Thanks in advance 

-ANTONIO

CLOVER OLD.zip

CLOVER.zip

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By chris1111
      Here my theme of OC 

How to create are own Theme with Icnspack-Builder

You can also have the themes on ➤ Github

You can also have the themes on ➤ HTML Page

OC-Big-Sur.zip
    • By Nyssa6
      Hey all,

I have recently purchased a fenvi t919 wifi card. I really wanted aidrop and the rest of the features.
      I have noticed that the websites load significantly slower, so i did a quick speedtest. The speed is just
      HORRIBLE.  With a cheap wifi dongle, my speed was around 70-78 Mbps, with the Fenvi card 
      it's around 10Mbps. My internet is around 200Mbps. My macbook pro from the same spot does 190Mbps.
      Can anybody tell me why my speed is so horrible?
      Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 HD3
      Catalina Mac Os.

I attached my speedtest results for comparison. 

• By Donw35
      09192020 - Big Sur Beta 7 update, no issues.
      09042020 - Big Sur Beta 6 update, no issues.

I have moved on with this and do not use my HP G2 for Hackintosh, its mainly used for Kali Linux for Packet analysis these days, with that said I am using the HP 840 G3 for Hackintosh. I transitioned to OpenCore and Big Sur for this laptop but feel free to continue to ask questions. 

My G3 has the BCM84360CS2 mod, I got the module from eBay for $10 and the adapter for $10 off amazon.

Big Sur Beta 5 is working using the below EFI folder. OpenCore 6.1.0 and latest kexts

Method: USB Big Sur installation
      Create an Big Sur Beta5 or Catalina USB installer (google is your friend here, plenty of tutorials there) Mount the EFI partition of your USB installer using Clover Configurator Copy the EFI file attached here. Boot your laptop using F9 and choose the USB installer and follow the prompts  

Catalina and old method in the Spoiler

Credits go to Jake Lo for creating this EFI file. I did make some changes to his, this one is Open Core 6.1.0 and latest Lilu.kext and WhatEverGreen.kext
      HP_840_G3_BSB5.zip
    • By mridhulofficial
      Hi team,
      Please advice me for the issue. Already gone through other posts.
      My spec Ryzen 9 3900x and Gigabyte B550 Aorus Pro AC motherboard.
      I installed Cataliana on my system .. everything looking perfect exept ethernet. Installed LucyRTL8125Ethernet.kext and ethernet is showing on network window but no internet connection. Adjusted hardware settings in network as Manually/100baseTX/full-duplex, flow-control but issue not fixed.
      Please help me.

Thanks is advance.
    • By lizdav
      Hi,

I would like to ask for some advice or help even.

I have had some usability issues in the past with my hackintosh so I installed Mojave for the second time but it keeps producing the same exact problem. Most of the time the system stutters and lags after login. The app icons just bounce if I want to open them and even if it does it takes forever. Another thing I picked up on is that it seems like there's no internet access whenever this occurs. The problem ceases after like 2-3 restarts and everything is back to normal. 

What could cause an issue like this? I had the same thing happening with my previous install but I thought that was because of unnecessary kexts I left in the EFI. I only have the bare minimum required this time so I'm kinda lost.

Computer specs:

Mobo: Gigabyte B360M D3H
      Graphics: Radeon Vega 64 8OC
      CPU: Intel i7 8700k
      Ram: 32 Gig
      SSD: Samsung Evo 860 250gb

I also have a separate HDD with Windows 10 installed for gaming purposes. I would greatly appreciate any kind of help, thanks in advance!

–David

config.plist