AMD Vanilla Kernel

Shaneee

170 posts in this topic

Great work!

At first sucessed installed, High Sierra 10.13.6.
Unfortunately, High Sierra always receives a gray image!
But maybe once I figure out what's causing it.

Although it doesn't belong here

But it is very positive that there is no need for kernel and prelinkedkernel exchange .

Thank you very much!

IMG_20190319_190355.jpg

IMG_20190319_191352.jpg

Gray image problem solved!

Bios options, CSM Support = Disable

Thanks again for this great job!

High Sierra 10.13.6 Info.png

High Sierra 10.13.6 Luxmark.png

Mojave 10.14.3 Info.png

Mojave 10.14.3 Luxmark.png

Edited by BCBoy1
  • Like 1

Thanks for all

I created and used this image: (kealOS --> KEmalALkın macOS)

https://www.macosforeveryone.com/kealos-catalina-10-15-amd-intel/

Tested on:

Success [Ryzentosh] AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Asus TUF B450 Gaming Plus | MSI Armor AMD RX 570 | macOS Catalina 10.15

terminalss.png.9c866c591e6361952b340c90e8fe0a99.png

yeamd.png

rawz.png

Edited by KemalALKIN
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, KemalALKIN said:

Thanks. I created raw images and installed/tested. Test O.K. :).

Mojave 10.14.3 & High Sierra 10.13.6 - AMD Athlon 200GE apu/cpu (zen) & B450 mobo works fine. Thanks insanelymac.com and developers :).

yeamd.thumb.png.057edccf87ffbf93122bde69515f90c7.png

rawz.png.cb62932e3992848ffd278ae8e7082a5d.png

Nice, 200GE Athlon!   Love it!

• Thanks 1

Hello!!

Can someone indicate how to install high sierra with Vanilla Kernel?

I followed Shanee's tutorial to create a High Sierra USB installer in Windows but without putting the prekernel and I do not know if the steps I'm following are correct or not.

Thank you

3 hours ago, Shaggymen101 said:

Hello!!

Can someone indicate how to install high sierra with Vanilla Kernel?

I followed Shanee's tutorial to create a High Sierra USB installer in Windows but without putting the prekernel and I do not know if the steps I'm following are correct or not.

Thank you

Don't copy the kernel or prelinkedkernel and use the example config available in the github repo.

20 hours ago, Shaneee said:

Don't copy the kernel or prelinkedkernel and use the example config available in the github repo.

Hello Shaneee

I have created the USB installer without problems following the tutorial without including the prelinkedkernel and the kernel. I copied the CLOVER folder to the USB partition and used the github config.plist file uploaded by AlGrey. However I get an error "End RandomSeed ++++" and I can not continue.

I have tried with your config.plist file with the same result.

I also try to modify some parameters of the config.plist file but I can not move forward.

Previously I managed to install Mac High Sierra with the image HighSierraV3Unofficial and it works correctly, but I am doing tests to try to install High Sierra with the Kernel Vanilla.

My pc is a Ryzen 2700x and MSI x470 gaming plus motherboard with Geforce GTX 1050 Ti. Maybe it's a hard job for a newbie, but ... we've all been newbies  :P

I send you the config.plist file so you can have a look.

Thank you so much

config_with_code_algrey.plist

On 3/23/2019 at 6:42 PM, KemalALKIN said:

I have tested with the raw image of Highsierra and the screen in "EndRandom Seed+++++" has not been blocked, however it is blocked in "FakeSMCKeyStore: started".

Update:

Hello again. I have included the file config.plist of AlGrey in the EFI of the RAW of KemalALKIN and the installation has worked, but when installing Clover in the MAC disk and making a copy of the EFI of the USB to the Hard disk the boot does not work. That is, I can only boot the hard drive from USB.

I'm going crazy.

I'll keep trying ...

Edited by Shaggymen101

Has anyone here tried if Xcode works for you on Mojave? Also, I read in some reddit comment that there are problems with virtualization, is it true?

I haven't heard many complaints about it so far, thank you devs!

@Shaneee Sorry for the question i see in the github Repo. You update the code for the 10.14.4 but when i try a crean install or  update my existing one i have this error. Thank you for your help .

edit: my specs. ryzen 7 1700 @3.75ghz 1.325v 16gb ddr4 @3000mhz. rx 570 4gb. board msi b350 mortar. ssd kingston 240.gb

Screenshot_20190331-193704_Video Player.jpg

Edited by CEGOCAPO
specs

14 hours ago, CEGOCAPO said:

@Shaneee Sorry for the question i see in the github Repo. You update the code for the 10.14.4 but when i try a crean install or  update my existing one i have this error. Thank you for your help .

edit: my specs. ryzen 7 1700 @3.75ghz 1.325v 16gb ddr4 @3000mhz. rx 570 4gb. board msi b350 mortar. ssd kingston 240.gb

What error? Looks normal there...