Surface Pro 2017 - macOS Mojave 10.14.4 Hackintosh - Success!

SoxasoraIT

137 posts in this topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, cunc.cameron said:

Currently trying this guide on my Surface but I can't seem to get past this error - hangs after End RandomSeed once I've selected to boot the macOS installer. I've reinstalled clover, reformatted the USB, tried adding more drivers, no luck. Any ideas? Also tried using the clover version from when this guide was created and still, nothing. Can't be the USB, as I've successfully installed Mojave onto my desktop with this same one. I'm lost. 

IMG_6743.thumb.jpeg.3a273f8e59e4c2cd158204961f47748a.jpeg

remove osxaptio from driversuefi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2019 at 2:04 PM, xuzhimin said:

yes,all work

I finally got the trackpad working, but the trackpad settings cannot be configured from system preferences.

Can you configure trackpad settings? (e.g. enable tap to click, 3 finger drag, etc.)

On 3/30/2019 at 10:01 PM, Naborisk said:

I finally got the trackpad working, but the trackpad settings cannot be configured from system preferences.

Can you configure trackpad settings? (e.g. enable tap to click, 3 finger drag, etc.)

yes,I can

• 4 weeks later...

Updated CLOVER EFI folder available for macOS 10.14.4+
Changelog:

- CLOVER bootloader updated to latest version because 10.14.4 breaks kext injection.
- Kexts updated for 10.14.4
- DSDT patch of VoodooI2C applied but still not working (Trackpad gestures)

Known Issues:

- VoodooHDA may cause somewhat of kernel panic, rare and only during boot. Booting macOS blocking VoodooHDA injection via CLOVER and then rebooting without blocking will fix the kernel panic. Odd, right?

You need to install the modified version of voodooi2c that I provided, put it into S/L/E or L/E, fix the permissions and rebuild the cache, and then restart. After rebooting, you need to make sure that voodooi2c is loaded. In another forum, many people have succeeded.  With an address on it

On 4/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, SoxasoraIT said:

So, how do you enable trackpad settings in System Preferences? I mean, i have Voodoo I2C installed and the DSDT patch too, what did you do?

https://github.com/alexandred/VoodooI2CHID/pull/3

I am based on this source code modified voodooi2chid, confirmed that this can be used on surface pro5, surface pro 5 recently updated uefi firmware 234.2344.769, you update this configuration file can not enter the system, will be stuck in +++, After experimenting, on 10.14.4, in some special cases, third-party kext may not be able to load, some may, maybe you can't use keyboard gestures, I am also looking for reasons

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/surface-pro-2017-install-mojave.273868/

This is the configuration file that the new uefi firmware can start, but there are some problems, such as the need to remove osxaptio* and must be added to emu*. Some people will not be able to modify the system permissions after using it, and cannot load third-party kext, such as voodooi2c, it must be installed in S/L/E or L/E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi All 

i have a surface pro 4 intel i5 6300u has the intel hd520 chip i am trying to get this to work with mojave  i have got it to boot into mojave by clover but cannot  get the graphics to work correctly 

When i boot they are sooooooo small lol 

does anyone have a working EFI Folder ?

Thank you All 

Mike 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thumbs up! Installation done... but my resolution is not that good. Acceleration is working but I do not have a valid resolution. About my Mac shows an Internal Retina display running 1368 not 2736 Maybe I am wrong but what about your resolution. Under system settings - Graphics: 

Intel HD 620 1536 MB

BUS: Build-In

Metal: supported

Display: 2736 x 1824

UI Looks like: 1368 x 912 @60 Hz - seems to be wired, or?

Connection Type: Display Port

Thanks for a quick replay. Cheers, P

Edited by iPfeils

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...