9 posts in this topic

Hi.

I have a Lenovo Z510-b Laptop which I wanted to Hackintosh.this is my first one so I'm a newbie and don't kjow much.

I did the process using an easy guide on Hackintosh zone which all I needed to do was to restore a pre maid installer on a usb disk and then boot ETC.

After installation, I have faced several issues which I have managed to fix some of them gradually, but there are some I couldn't make it work:

GRAPHICS:

first of all lets talk about my main issue. The macOS only recognizes 4MB of my igpu and I can't make any difference. ( ill say what I have done for it so far)

and for my Nvidia graphic I think it won't go so well ( after screwing my laptop up for 3 times) because I only have discrete or igpu option in my bios. ( discrete AFA I heard won't work)

so im mainly hoping for my igpu.

Things I have done for igpu:

Have installed:

FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

FakePCIID.kext

intelGraphicsFixup.kext.kext using M u L Ti Be a St

Have done clover settings:

in devices tab,IntelGfx: 0x4128086

in Graphics tab, ig-platform-id: 0x0a260006 ( inject EDID and inject Intel checked)

have checked fix intelgfx in api tab under fixes section

* I even set the VRAM box in graphics tab to like 64 or 256 to see if it changes anything although I don't really know what is that for lol*

PS: my bios doesn't have any option to set Vram like some guides suggest.

AUDIO:

this should be a minor issue. I do have the audio working using "M u L Ti Be_a St "and re booting after installing "100/200/300 series Audio Support" under "Realtek ALCxxx" section under audio tab under drivers section. but when I restart again, it just goes off! 

the installation suggests "Adds Rename HDAS to HDEF patch to /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist." but I had( and still have) this patch in my acpi section! so I don't know what is the deal there; but I think its minor.

Sorry for long text. I really hope you could help me out. I will now send you the information you need about my laptop specs and will attach my problem reporting files which I made using the script rehab man has suggested. NOTE : I get some warnings and errors during boot (verbous) although it boots perfectly, but I don't know if those are included in my problem reporting file or not, or whether it is important at all or not.but I haven't seen any errors there relating to graphics. ( I might be wrong tho).

My laptop:

Lenovo Z510 

Inel Core i7 4702MQ

Intel HD 4600

Nvidia Geforce GT740M

Realtek Audio ( I thing its 230)

Realtek Ethernet

Intel Wi-fi ( obviously couldn't make it work)

Thanks in advance!

debug_3979.zip

Edited by Sectum Sempra
lol seems they have problem with multi. beast

1 minute ago, Hervé said:

You may have to enable Optimus in BIOS, then disable the nVidia dGPU through SSDT patching or Clover.

will this fix my igpu problem?

and by enabling Optimus in bios you mean setting graphic on discrete? 

thanks for your reply

1 minute ago, Hervé said:

If it's not enough, we'll patch the SSDT where the dGPU is defined in order to disable it.

ok ill test it now

ps: I don't know anything about patching ssd ( I'm not an idiot tho lol) so hope you'll help.

ill reply again after testing

29 minutes ago, Hervé said:

Sure will.

NB: no need to systematically quote every single post you directly reply to.

lol sorry I'm afraid you won't see my reply. no one replies my post anywhere. posted on reddit no answers posted on tomy, mod said to write clearer and post common reporting files. I did and got instantly banned from the site to "piracy". so..

whatever.

I did set the bios to discrete. and the nv_disable=1 boot flag was up. the booting starts as normal but the last lines which normally I see "apple logo and the bar filling under it" after it, start to loop up. and I won't see apple logo. just the lines coming and then screen cleared and again.

lines:

IOConsoleUsers: time(0) 0->0, Lin 0, LLK 1,

IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0

Edited by Sectum Sempra

@Hervé Oh... I have installed fake pciid kext, but in S/L/E and L/E ! ok ill copy the kext into clover. thank you.

for the nullcpu , I also have that kext in my SLE and probably LE. remove them too?

(ps: I don't have the battery management and I don't know how to fix it.searched but couldn't figure out.not a big deal since my battery is kinda week and lasts for 1H or 2).

my usb 3's were functioning from the start, so I assume u mean after making these changes they'll stop?

by the way for the usb steps you wrote, thats were I get confused in all guides! don't know what to do ( inject , patch , etc..) don't even know where dsdt is. 

sorry for bothering you this much.thank you again. ill now copy the fakepciid kext, delete those you said,and reply back after reboot( if it boots)