Ozmosis for 100 Series Skylake CPU's and up

ammoune78

169 posts in this topic

Care to elaborate? From firmware or from ESP?
Does Oz work for you?
Any drivers loaded? (Fat/partitiondxe etc...)

Anyway, don't see any advantage for now
It doesn't include patches for Mojave, you still need darboot to "auto bless" the operating system.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, WinstonAce said:

Care to elaborate? From firmware or from ESP?
Does Oz work for you?
Any drivers loaded? (Fat/partitiondxe etc...)

Anyway, don't see any advantage for now
It doesn't include patches for Mojave, you still need darboot to "auto bless" the operating system.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

OZ Works fine for me in 10.13.6,

I just repalced ozmosis.ffs with darloader.ffs,

and a series of code appeared after startup,  finally prompted that macos is not suitable for my platform.

What other files are needed to work from ESP, defaults.plist etc

Take a at the post 118, you’ll find a bios file modded that have all the necessary files injected in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

Take a emoji102.png at the post 118, you’ll find a bios file modded that have all the necessary files injected in!

A link to 118 would be nice as I can't see post numbers here

edit: I think I've already got said bios

edit: and it still don't work

Edited by STLVNUB

Developers from China, D1ves, have upgraded to develop new "Doz" that can support Z170, 270, 370, and so on, but unfortunately require "key.po" to authorize it to start normally.https://github.com/d1ves/Doz/releases Example:Z370WIFI-Doz.F5.zip  key:key.zip  If you can, please add me Skype:mike.cti

Here’s

• 1 month later...

Very excited to learn of this development but not quite disposed to meddle in so deep, as all of this seems quite involved. So this request for BIOS for Gigabyte Z170M-D3H to run Mojave 10.14.1 with a 6700K CPU and Gigabyte RX60 4GB.

I went through the repository and could not find it.

Really appreciate all your hard work.

Thank you.

Edit : The current BIOS have issue with CFG lock being enabled preventing booting of 10.14 so this needs to be dealt with too. 

Edited by William Parker

• 1 month later...
Spoiler
On 11/14/2018 at 7:05 AM, William Parker said:

Very excited to learn of this development but not quite disposed to meddle in so deep, as all of this seems quite involved. So this request for BIOS for Gigabyte Z170M-D3H to run Mojave 10.14.1 with a 6700K CPU and Gigabyte RX60 4GB.

I went through the repository and could not find it.

Really appreciate all your hard work.

Thank you.

Edit : The current BIOS have issue with CFG lock being enabled preventing booting of 10.14 so this needs to be dealt with too. 

Sorry for the late reply, but unfortunately for mobo's that have 64Mb bios chip, they simply can't. The UEFI image become corrupted and not usable after some 300Kb of modules insertion, and you'll have warnings after every file inserted.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a modded bios with Ozmosis for my ASRock B150M Pro4S/D3 to be able to boot a fresh install of Mojave. I'm only looking for a minimal install, just to let the system boot properly, but I cannot really understand which are the required files and where exactly I need to insert them in my bios file. I had been able to create an Ozmosis bios for a H77 board in the past, but now with all this different versions and patches I'm really feeling lost. Would anyone be so kind to help me? By the way thanks you a lot guys for all the work you do here, I really appreciate.

• 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

On 1/7/2019 at 6:30 PM, Cesco92 said:

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create a modded bios with Ozmosis for my ASRock B150M Pro4S/D3 to be able to boot a fresh install of Mojave. I'm only looking for a minimal install, just to let the system boot properly, but I cannot really understand which are the required files and where exactly I need to insert them in my bios file. I had been able to create an Ozmosis bios for a H77 board in the past, but now with all this different versions and patches I'm really feeling lost. Would anyone be so kind to help me? By the way thanks you a lot guys for all the work you do here, I really appreciate.

Nothing special to makes you feeling lost, from the first post, download ExFat, EmuVariableUEFI-64, HfsPlus, InjectorCompress, OzmosisDefaults, HorizontalTheme, Ozmosis @TypeThree version with it's KernextPatcher version. The video on the bottom of the guide, will show you where to put that files and how, use UEFITool the last one from @vit9696 to be more comfortable. The AppleALC need only alcid=1 flag on the boot-args to be active from the OzmosisDefaults. Finally you can use FakeSMC or VirtualSMC stuffs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 2/6/2019 at 3:17 AM, corbiz said:

hello frnds
iam first time in thread
pls replay me for best 100 series mobo for ozmozis bios compatible?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Any Z170 board from the manufacturers bellow, GIGABYTE, ASROCK or ASUS, but you have to make sure that it will have 128 Mb UEFI Bios Chip.

• 3 months later...
On 1/18/2018 at 8:45 AM, bigwit said:

OK, I'll test this rom, then feedback, :D  :D

Does is work well? My motherboard likes yours, It 's so sad that I want to download but the link is lost, could you share the Ozmosis Bios above for me? thank you.

• 8 months later...