High Sierra on Supermicro X10DAI / Dual Xeon E5-2690V4 / DSDT

MaLd0n

206 posts in this topic

The installation was basically smooth, the first copy was restarted without completion, and the installation was completed. 'Installation is in progress. Calculating the remaining time...' I got stuck at 30% with. It is artificially turned off and restarted. Another copy and another installation was done. Message and after restarting the installation continued till the end. Booted into 10.14 desktop,

The graphics card is not working properly

WX20191008-123829.png

WX20191008-123920.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

great guide, there!

i have a 2690v4 as well but on an Asus Z10PA-U8. things are working fine mostly except for turbo. now here comes the kicker: i'd like to get turbo, and ideally cpu power management in general, for 10.8.5.
is that even possible or does the os have to support the cpu model to get that working?

any info would be most welcome!

• 5 months later...

Hi MaLd0n!

I have read this forum several times, especially the dialog between kupaloidzz and you, but I can not finish my installation yet. Could you help me? I'm willing to donate if you can help me to set it up.

This is my hardware configuration:

1.MainBoard:Asrock Rack EP2C621D12WS, Chipset Intel C621, dual sockets, LGA3647

2.CPU: Intel Xeon Platinum 8175M x2

3.GPU: NVIDA Quadro P5000: GP104 16GB DDR5

4.RAM: Sumsung 16GB*4 2666Mhz ECC

5.SSD: Intel 660P 1TB M.2

6.HDD: Seagate 6TB

Currently running on windows 10, but I need MacOS. I couldn't get clover and/or OpenCore to install and it just gets stuck on +++++++++. I know this is a quite challenging build that requires a lot of customized stuff, that's why I want to find someone knowledgeable. Of course, I'm willing to pay for the service:)

Attached my Original ACPIs.

acpiorigin.zip

Edited by lgq163

6 hours ago, lgq163 said:

FakeCpuid: 0x0306F2 Haswell E, gets stuck on "Fault CR2... Fault CPU:0x0, ... cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801738776f ... MACH Reboot".

Please help.

post one screenshot, entire screen