MaLd0n

High Sierra on Supermicro X10DAI / Dual Xeon E5-2690V4 / DSDT

192 posts in this topic

Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset!

Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

-Install, check here bone.png

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/323052-guide-sierra-high-sierra-on-intel-5-6-7-8-and-9-chipset-series-nehalem-sandybridge-ivybridge-haswell-broadwell/

-Clover Folder ninja.png

CLOVER.zip

-DSDT moil.gif

DSDT.MaLd0n Supermicro X10DAI.zip

-DSDT Patches construction.gif

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-HPET
-SATA
-sSATA
-DMAC
-SLPB
-DARWIN
-LPC
-XHCI
-EHCI
-PLUGIN TYPE
-ALZA to HDEF
-HDEF
-RTC
-IRQs
-SBUS
-BLC0
-BUS1
-MCHC
-ALS0
-SHUTDOWN
-LAN #1
-LAN #2
-SPSR
-WIFI
-EC
-PNLF
-HDMI
-NVME

-Geekbench frantics.gif

03.jpg

-SS beachball.gif

01.jpg

02.png

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
guitar.gif
Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, MMido and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
yoji.gif

Advertisement

I have this same motherboard but with dual E5-2683 V3 any changes I need to make here to the included files?

Thanks!

U can use same clover folder, same dsdt

check only voodootscsync with correct value for ur processors

and if u use Nvidia, use Nvidiafix kext instead whatevergreen

MaLd0n, If I use your DSDT and config files my system wont boot into os x, I get part way then KP.

Currently I have a working setup with 10.13.2 and XCPM loaded and speed step working via SSDT and freqVectorsEdit.sh 

Currently I have the latest X10DAI supermicro bios X10DAi7_605 that I modded with me_cleaner.py to remove Intel ME and added support for NVME using NvmExpressDxe_2.ffs (Version 3 does not work) and my system is working and booting with native speed step enabled via XCPM and NVME working.

I also tried UEFIPatch_0.3.11 on my bios but then my system would not boot without Kernel Panic. But I liked the idea of Bios Remove lock from MSR 0xE2 register and this patch for my CPU: # PowerMgmtDxe | Haswell

F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58 10 P:75080FBAE80F89442430:EB080FBAE80F89442430 

Here is my Bios, Config.plist, Drivers64UEFI and Kexts in clover:

Thanks for your support and genius! <3

MaLd0n, If I use your DSDT and config files my system wont boot into os x, I get part way then KP.

Currently I have a working setup with 10.13.2 and XCPM loaded and speed step working via SSDT and freqVectorsEdit.sh 

Currently I have the latest X10DAI supermicro bios X10DAi7_605 that I modded with me_cleaner.py to remove Intel ME and added support for NVME using NvmExpressDxe_2.ffs (Version 3 does not work) and my system is working and booting with native speed step enabled via XCPM and NVME working.

I also tried UEFIPatch_0.3.11 on my bios but then my system would not boot without Kernel Panic. But I liked the idea of Bios Remove lock from MSR 0xE2 register and this patch for my CPU: # PowerMgmtDxe | Haswell

F7731B4C-58A2-4DF4-8980-5645D39ECE58 10 P:75080FBAE80F89442430:EB080FBAE80F89442430 

Here is my Bios, Config.plist, Drivers64UEFI and Kexts in clover:

Thanks for your support and genius!

-Send me tables
-Send me one Ioreg too

Here you go, use the last URL I gave you or here are direct:

IO reg dump:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tdikpA57BKMKoO3DOiLxXQuLqHuHyOxt

Table: dump:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kZe2aYY-EhMuj9xqe4TLnLWJJCRpg_8W

Put in clover/acpi/patched, reboot, send me new ioreg

DSDT.aml.zip

looks good

sleep work?

When I set it to sleep, display blanks and then display comes on back on and nothing else. As if it never happened and the display just went to sleep.

looks good

sleep work?

Ok its doing something else now: Screen goes blank, a few moments pass by I hear the fans spin up for half a second and then it shuts off and turns right back on accept its booting back into clover!

So I changed the Config a bit to add the ACPI fixes: FixRegions / DeleteUnused  and FixMutex and now when I choose sleep, Screen goes blank, a few moments pass by I hear the fans spin up for half a second and then it shuts off and turns right back on accept its booting into the bios screen.

let's try

DSDT.03.zip

let's try

attachicon.gifDSDT.03.zip

Tried this when I set to sleep it goes to sleep like it should accept will not wake from Keyboard or USB. I pressed the power button to turn back on and it booted into the bios and never resumed from sleep

perhaps a Bios setting is off? What are your BIOS settings for this board?

Some problems with sleep too :D bad bad

Yeah sleep is not too big of a concern. 

What is a big problem is my keyboard stops responding after some time, and if I unplug it and plug it back in again it does not work and I have to force reboot the system. Interestingly the mouse still works.

Perhaps its a BIOS / Clover setting?

Try it

if u use one usb injector remove

USB.zip

add some patches in config.plist

XHCI to XHC
5848 4349
5848 435f

EHC1 to EH01

EHC2 to EH02

and patch limit port too ;)

What did you mean by "if u use one usb injector remove" ? Also should I be using that DSDT from the USB.zip file?

I am having issues with system stability, perhaps you can advise on Bios and Clover settings? 

I went back to a more stock BIOS with me not removed as I suspected it was causing instability with os x.

Also strange is the system fans seem to be jumping up for half a second and then back down.

Is it possible to have DSDT to allow me for another GTX 1070 card, two total

I made some changes, getting fewer console error messages.

I am using BIOS with NVME efi driver mod. Right now I am booted from Sata SSD.

Testing now for stability, I tried to add my other GTX 1070 (for dual card) but I cant get it to boot with that. Had it working before your DSDT.

dual GPU don't work good

CF, SLI dont work in hacks

u can use two gpus, but have a problems

try without DSDT

I mean I had it working with without the DSDT, I dont use SLI its for Davinci Resolve. 

IF I send you dumps of it working without the DSDT applied can you patch it so its in the DSDT?

u use same bios or u mod new bios?

yes, send me original tables and one ioreg without DSDT with two GPUs

we try

I modded the bios, for just NVME support. Before I had removed Management Engine (but was having issues booting UEFI)

I am using Macpro6,1 bios set: 

According to this it can be done:

"MacPro6,1: Discrete GPU#1 = "GFX1" (@0). Discrete GPU#2 = "GFX2" (@0)."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By verdazil
      This is not intended to be a complete and comprehensive installation guide. There are many installation guides on the forum and installing macOS is no different from installing on other desktop builds. Rather, this is supplemental information specific to the my hardware listed below. I hope you find this information useful and this will save you a little time.

Hardware
      MB: Huananzhi X79-ZD3
      CPU: Intel® Xeon E5-2689, 1.2-3.6 GHz
      Chipset: Sandy Bridge-E Q65 (C600/C200)
      Memory: Samsung 4x8 Gb ECC/REG DDR3, 1866 MHz
      Video: Saphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 590
      Monitor: BENQ-BL2711U + LG TV 42LF650V
      SSD + HDD: NVMe M.2 Samsung 970 EVO 250 Gb + HDD Seagate 2 Tb
      WiFi: Fenvi FV-T919 BCM94360CD
      Mac model: MacPro6,1
      MacOS version tested: Mojave 10.14.6 (18G1012)

What works?
      - Video: 4K x 60Hz on BENQ-BL2711U + Full HD x 60Hz on LG TV 42LF650V
      - Sound: audio jack + HDMI audio on both monitors
      - Wi-Fi (out of the box)
      - USB2 && USB3 ports
      - LAN
      - Bluetooth (out of the box)

What does not work?
      - Sleep mode: not tested / I don't need

BIOS Configuration, what's important:
      Bios Version: 4.6.5.4
      Legacy USB Support: [Enabled]
      XHCI Hand-off: [Enabled]
      EHCI Hand-off: [Enabled]
      USB Mass Storage Driver Support: [Enabled]
      Hyper-threading: [Enabled]
      Active Processor Cores: [All]
      Serial Port: [Disabled]
      Intel(R) VT-d : [Disabled]
      Launch CSM: [Enabled]
      Boot option filter: [UEFI only]
      Launch Storage OpROM policy : [UEFI only]
      Launch Video OpROM policy : [UEFI only]

Here is what I used to install and configure the system:
      Clover: make with Clover Builder https://github.com/Dids/clover-builder/releases Audio: https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC Video: https://github.com/acidanthera/WhateverGreen/releases USB: https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads + PMHeart/DalianSky patches LAN: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/ CPU Power management: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/324270-sandy-bridge-e-ivy-bridge-e-power-management-1013-appstore-release   Clover configuration:
      Clover version: v2.5k r5088
      You can get the configuration file and the necessary kexts from the link at the end of the message
      Note: you must insert your own SeralNumber && MLB && ROM && SmUUID in the config.plist file.

How to use
      To make a bootable flash drive, you can use my EFI directory (link at the end of the message). Tested for Mojave 10.14.6 installation.
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tjbwuUWg_PlQCVt5PTRFG6HsNby_BcgN
    • By Bazza08
      Hi Guys I have been trying to get my hackintosh to work using High Sierra... My Build is:--

Asus Z87-K Mother board
      Intel i5 processor
      8 gig of Memory
      Nvidia Geforce GT 730 4gb DDR3 
      500gb SSD hard drive 
      I can get it up and running if I take Graphics card out and use Internal graphics, but when I have my graphics card in the only way I can get it to work is to use boot flag nv_disabe=1 .... and the graphics are rubbish..... I am trying to get it working by creating my own DSDT file..

what I have tried is to download and used  RwPortableX64V1.7 to extract 4 SSDT.aml files and one DSDT.aml ... I was looking on this forum for any clues what to do next
      but I a am afraid I am stuck... I have uploaded the files I extracted from  RwPortableX64V1.7

Any Help would be appreciated 

Bazza
      DSDT.aml
      SSDT-1.aml
      SSDT-3.aml
      SSDT.aml
      SSDT-2.aml
    • By zkingtut
      Hello Everyone ,,

I'd  like to share with you my experience with Lenovo ThinkPad P50 ( EFI , and Installation Process with some tips ) Hopefully to be useful for anyone who own Lenovo ThinkPad P50 

Before start I want to show you my device specs , and I'm  sure 99% this will work too with any P50 have different spec. specially Intel i7 CPUs:

- Intel Xeon E-3 1535 v5 ( P530 Intel HD Graphics )
      - 32 GB RAM
      - 256 GB SK Hynix Nvme SSD pc401 hfs256gd9tng-62a0a - for Mac OS  ( be careful not all nvme ssd are compatible)
      - 256 GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD - for Windows 
      - 4K Screen 
      - Nvidia Quadro M2000M 4 GB ( Useless - Disabled )
      - Intel WiFi Card ( Should be change to a compatible Broadcom one )

BIOS SETUP :

I highly recommend this steps before going to BIOS SETUP according to my experience with this Laptop :

*( Update your BIOS Firmware to the latest one using windows )

*( Remove Battery , Open the back cover and unplug the small CMOS BATTERY for about  4~5 minutes and put everything back again )

* ( Remove any SSD HDD Nvme disks , USB , DisplayPort , Dock .. etc during installation, keep only the target Disk )

-------------------------------------------
      Now Power your PC and Press F1 to enter the BIOS SETUP

- Reset BIOS to its defaults
         - Adjust Date and Time 
         - Config ----> Network ---> Wake Up on Lan ( AC Only )
                                                         Network Stack ( Disabled )

- USB ----> USB UEFI support  ( Enabled)

- Display ------> Total Graphic Memory (256 MB)
                                     Graphic Device ( Hybrid)

- RAID -----> Disabled

- Security -----> Security Chip Selection ( Discrete TPM )
                                     Secure BOOT ( Disabled )
                                     Intel SGX Control ( Software Control )

- Start Up ------>BOOT Priority order ( USB HDD - Mac OS Disk - Windows - and so on ....... with this order )
                                     UEFI/Legacy ( UEFI Only )
                                     CSM Support  ( NO )
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**   F1 to Enter Bios - F12 for Boot Menu
      ***   Delete the EFI Folder in your Installation USB and replace it with the Attached one 
      ****   Generate new serial for SMBIOS MacBook Pro 13.1
      *****    If your CPU is XEON then go to Config.plist CPU Section and Add 0x05A5 under Type ( Fix for Unknown CPU )
      ****** You can delete boot-args "brcmfx=1 & brcmfx-driver=#a" if you want , I used it in my case with 1820A card to fix wifi issue
      ******    After you successfully installed OS , now Copy the same EFI Folder to your main EFI Boot Disk Partition 
      *******    Now install all the attached KEXTS to "Library / Extensions"  using Hackintool.app or by any method and rebuild cache and repair permissions
      ********    Check and compare the KEXTS in Library/ Extensions and Delete the repeated ones from Clover / Kexts / Others ( Important don't duplicate the same kexts here and there )

FYI : LiluFriend.kext include ( Lilu , WhatEverGreen, AppleALC , AirportBrcmFixup ) All In One 

You are Done 
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is working :

- 4K Intel HD P530 2048 MB 
      - AUDIO
      - CAMERA 
      - ALL USB 3 PORTS , NO THUNDERBOLTS 
      - Keyboard and TouchPad 
      - Battery indicator 
      - Display Brightness 
      - Sleep 
      - DSDT has been patched , USB Ports modified only to MacBookPro 13.1

See the Screen Shot 

Important Notice For Future OS Updates Installations : 

To avoid Kernel Panic during install any future updates process please remove ( FakeSMC.kext and LiluFriend.kext ) from Library/Extensions directory to Clover / Kexts / Others .
      After update process finish put them back to Library/Extensions and delete them from clover . I hope this is clear enough
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hackintosh , Let me know if you have any issue or difficulties during installation or later , I will try to help you

*** Headphone Audio Distortions Fix ***

- just in case having this issue with headphones , go to clover >  Devices > Properties > and change Audio Layout Id from 03000000 to 16000000 this means ( from Layout ID  3 to Layout ID 22 )

if this is not enough then place Codeccommander.kext in Library/ Extensions or Clover / kexts / other
      And place hda-verb and Jack fix to usr/bin folder
      In Catalina use this command to enable disk read and write ( sudo mount -uw / ) and show hidden files to see usr/ bin folder and place fixes there... audio will be fixed successfully 

** P50 4K ICC Color Profile Calibrated **
      You can download this icc and install it for more color accurate or modify it for the best result 

EDITED :

Catalina 10.15.1 Update :
                     ( download the attached files for Catalina 10.15.1 if you like to update Mojave or to do a clean fresh update  )

EFI.zip
      kexts.zip

Distortions fix.zip
      CodecCommander.kext.zip
      Color Profile Calibrated.zip
    • By Prt91
      Ciao ragazzi, sono incappato in un problema che di sicuro sono io stupido.
      Premetto che: Chiavetta 32giga, formattata Journaled e GUID, Clover installato.
      In primis la cartella che crea Clover dei Driver non si chiama drivers64EFI e ne crea una drivers e basta, de facto non legge i driver e di conseguenza la chiavetta per fare l'installazione.
      Pazienza, ho scaricato i driver altrove e li ho buttati in una cartella drivers64EFI, ergo chiavetta rilevata dentro clover.
      Arrivo all'utility disco, inizializzo l'SSD(samsung 860pro) in APFS e facendo partire l'installer non mi fa cliccare l'SSD APPENA formattato dicendomi che sto provando ad installare un MacOS più VECCHIO di quello attualmente installato o.0????????
      Ok, CMD Q e torno all'utility, formatto in Journaled ma nulla di fatto, mi ridice la stessa frase. Faccio hackintosh da snow leopard ma una roba del genere mai vista.
      La chiavetta l'ho creata col classico create installer media da una virtual machine con Mojave. E il driver APFS l'ho cercato apposta per 10.13 e i driver scaricati li ho trovati sul web per una MOBO identica alla mia ma Mojave (Aorus Ultra Z390).
      Non ne vengo a capo. Devo forse formattare la chiavetta in MBR?
      GRAZIE A TUTTI e soz per la nabbaggine
    • By e97
      HackPro X99 System
      Until Apple blesses us with the MacPro7,1 – this is for those that require tools to do their work.
      An appropriate bicycle for the mind.

Specs:

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2678 v3 (12 core, 2.5 GHz / 3.3 GHz Boost)
      Motherboard: SZMZ X99-8D3
      RAM: 16GB DDR3-14900R 1866Mhz ECC RDIMM modules
      GPU: Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB
      Storage: Phison E12 m.2 NVMe PCI-E 3.0 x4 SSD
      Water blocks: BARROW CPU + GPU
      Radiator: 360mm x 25mm slim
      Pump: DDC

Case dimensions: 431 mm x 342 mm x 177 mm

XCPM OFF

XCPM ON

OpenCL

iMacPro1,1