High Sierra on Supermicro X10DAI / Dual Xeon E5-2690V4 / DSDT

MaLd0n

206 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

replace full efi

OK! Mounted EFI partition under High Sierra using:

diskutil list

sudo diskutil mount /dev/disk11s1

Where disk11 was the device and s1 pointed to the EFI partition. I then replaced the files completely. Got the panic screen below.

IMG_4296.JPG

• 2 months later...

Blowing off the dust on this one but think anyone could give me a hand with an X10DRH? I got it mostly up and running but I had to drop the custom DSDT posted on this tread. Curious if someone could perhaps make a custom one (or know if there is one that I couldnt find. Thanks!

45 minutes ago, Dasoslukos said:

Blowing off the dust on this one but think anyone could give me a hand with an X10DRH? I got it mostly up and running but I had to drop the custom DSDT posted on this tread. Curious if someone could perhaps make a custom one (or know if there is one that I couldnt find. Thanks!

drop edited dsdt(is not for ur mobo) and extract one send_me

--Run_Me
RunMe.app
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wmIfGLe3A

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

try without "kernel to patches" patches

Rodger that, little confused though. Is that clover boot option or an install option? (excuse my ignorance, first time getting back into the scene in many, many years lol)

17 hours ago, MaLd0n said:

try without "kernel to patches" patches

Okay, derp, I figured what you meant (i think at least). So I booted without injecting any kexts. The system hangs here for a while then reboots.

image0.thumb.jpeg.dbd725dfaf15424fc759c224c1c5cc51.jpeg

image0 2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Dasoslukos said:

Okay, derp, I figured what you meant (i think at least). So I booted without injecting any kexts. The system hangs here for a while then reboots.

smc emulate is mandatory for all hacks

use fakesmc or virtualsmc

• 2 months later...

Hello! Thank you for posting this. I have Supermicro X10DAI /

Microprocessor 2 x 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon    E5-2643V3 QS

Total Number of Cores: 12

Video Card Nvidia Quadro FX 5600 ( 1536 MB / Nvidia )

hard disk WDC WD5003ABYX-01WERA0 ( 500 GB / 7200  )

Apple macOS Mojave 10.14.1 and 10.14.6

1. I used your EFI document to access hard disk tools, it got stuck at final part of disk reformatting process.

2. The last installation got stuck in the last 22 minutes in the second restart, so the installation didnt complete. Hope I can get your help and advice on how to proceed. Please see attached photos. Thanks.

PICT0354.JPG

1. I used your EFI document to access hard disk tools, it got stuck at final part of disk reformatting process.

2. The last installation got stuck in the last 22 minutes in the second restart, so the installation didnt complete. Hope I can get your help and advice on how to proceed. Please see attached photos. Thanks.

PICT0354.JPG

4 hours ago, YangJsheng said:

use -v

20 hours ago, YangJsheng said:

The last installation got stuck in the last 22 minutes in the second restart, so the installation didnt complete. Hope I can get your help and advice on how to proceed. Please see attached photos. Thanks.

send me ur efi folder