Problems with z170x ud3 +i7 6700k updating from 10.12 to 10.12.5

Pimof

140 posts in this topic

Hi. As stated in the topic, I have a problem with this configuration. I'm able with clover to have a sierra 10.12 working with audio wifi, ethernet ecc... Only the famous glitch on the above left side. When I upgrade the system to 10.12.5, I come into a rebooting situation. The hackintosh reboot without reaching the desktop. I tried putting the kext lilu.kext and and intelgraphicsfixup.kext inside the folder other but doesn't change the problem. Could someone help me?

• Like 1

I did now, but after downloaded and try to install at minute 8 far from the end restart and after trying to booting withe the apple logo i have a black screen... I cannot understand what I'm doing bad.

• Like 1

Are you trying to reinstall macOS and after 8 minutes in the process the black screen happened?

Post your EFI folder so I can take a look.

so here we are.I'm having some trouble uploading now...
Edited by Pimof
  • Like 1

replace your config.plist with this one

It's not able to boot as well... I installed again 10.12 after formatted the disk. now I'm doing a back up with time machine and tomorrow I will try again with your config updating to 10.12.5

• Like 1

take it easy with 10.12.5 with IntelHD

attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

When should I put this folder? I have the doubt that it's not able to finish the upgrade because at 8 minutes from the finish i have black screen..

Thanks so much for the help!

• Like 1

You should put it inside the EFI partition on your bootable disk, wether it is a USB installer or macOS hard disk.

Use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition and replace the Clover folder inside it

/EFI/EF/Clover

• Like 1

You should put it inside the EFI partition on your bootable disk, wether it is a USB installer or macOS hard disk.

Use clover configurator to mount the EFI partition and replace the Clover folder inside it

/EFI/EF/Clover

so before pass from 12 to 12.5?

• Like 1

I recovered from time machine to 10.12. I mounted the efi partition changed the clover folder with yours, downloaded the update, run the update. It would take take 26 minutes, at minute 8 it rebooted. I tried to log in the mac os sierra supposed to be 10.12.5 but after the mela logo reach more than half of the bar the black screen appeared... Do you have any solution? I'm using a partition with el capitan 10.11.6 with its recovery partition to use time machine. 

• Like 1

good,

Use the following command to create the bootable USB disk, don't use any 3rd party application.

Open terminal and paste the following command:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Untitled --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app --nointeraction

after the USB disk is created install Clover Bootlaoder and replace the clover folder afterward.

Update:

You can also replace the whole EFI folder inside the EFI partition on your USB disk with this one.

EFI.zip

• Like 1

I did. the first time I run the pendrive I receive a screen black with something written and a fast reboot. In the reboot I choose again the pen drive and it start booting the os from the pen drive with the apple logo. it's still at two third of the booting white bar with the apple logo. should I put in options nv_disable=1 or something like that?

• Like 1