[Guide] XiaoMi Mi Notebook Air 13"

JahStories

662 posts in this topic

Hibernation works perfectly, with mode 25 (the usual mode we use on hackintosh) the system saves ram to disk, shutsdown and restores from clover GUI with this latest discover! ;)

If I do so I have to cancel hibernation wake in the clover options for wake up. 

Also I wondered why it takes around 30 seconds for the power led and USB wifi led to go off before even I chose to shutdown instead of sleep.

If I do so I have to cancel hibernation wake in the clover options for wake up.

Also I wondered why it takes around 30 seconds for the power led and USB wifi led to go off before even I chose to shutdown instead of sleep.

Hmm when i turn off my hackintosh.. It does the same with USB mouse or USB Stick.. I dont know May u have to install some new USB kexts, like 3.0 and see what happen (ofc not install kext into system dir, but in EFI clover ketx other :)

I Just had to change the USB kexts and sleep and shutdown work without problems (in my Asus)

I'm having quite a bit of grief. When I boot without Graphics Injection, the screen fades on Apple Boot Logo. I've tried the AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext step several times but it's not working. Where am I going wrong?

EDIT: Removed the IntelBacklight kext from the EFI partition and it's working again running 10.12.4 (which I see is incompatible with that kext)

• Like 1

@mcBanjo

Maybe it's time to make a clean install to the sata drive directly! :)

Okay the same prohibition sign (kernel cache error) has destroyed my install 4 times now and is really annoying reinstalling so I would like to be able to recover from it/not cause it in future. I've replicated the issue. What I did was only use EasyKextPro to install a kext, then on reboot it immediately gives me the prohibition sign. Removing the .kext by loading another OS doesn't work, nor do any of the boot options in Clover. Is it something in the config.plist I need to change? What kext installer should I use for 10.12.4?

Most recently, all I did was follow the instructions to install the AppleIntelGraphicsFrameBuffer.kext and when I installed the original version from the desktop, prohibition sign. Where am I going wrong? Maybe I don't understand enough about what I'm doing here but it's not even getting to the part where it loads kexts in the Clover kext folder.

I note that when I follow the Display Override steps, I have a different DisplayVendorID and a different DisplayProductID. Could it be that I have a different laptop version and so need to generate my own ACPI files?

Install the kext manually, I specified how to do it a couple of posts ago...

Probably the utility it's not rebuilding kext caches

Okay great, this fixed it, but not sure it would fix it retrospectively....

One question.

/usr/libexec/repair_packages --repair --standard-pkgs --volume /

Returns that the directory does not exist. Is this a necessary step? What is it supposed to do?

Seems a good temp for rendering...

​Btw

If someone wants to try it, even if I'm not sure it will work, it could...

It's a pci-e to usb3 adapter, if someone wants to try it, here is the link!

https://www.amazon.it/DN-PCI-E-espansione-interfaccia-Adapter/dp/B00T2FPG6M/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1494849835&sr=8-26&keywords=pci-e+usb

Seems a good temp for rendering...

​Btw

If someone wants to try it, even if I'm not sure it will work, it could...

It's a pci-e to usb3 adapter, if someone wants to try it, here is the link!

https://www.amazon.it/DN-PCI-E-espansione-interfaccia-Adapter/dp/B00T2FPG6M/ref=sr_1_26?ie=UTF8&qid=1494849835&sr=8-26&keywords=pci-e+usb

With this i can put the USB Dongle inside the Xiaomi? Are u serius :o!

I can try ofc but let me bè clear about the situation.

I have a pm951 stock into a slot, so i have to put that adapter with the USB Dongle, into the another SSD slot?

it look like this

With this i can put the USB Dongle inside the Xiaomi? Are u serius :o!

I can try ofc but let me bè clear about the situation.

I have a pm951 stock into a slot, so i have to put that adapter with the USB Dongle, into the another SSD slot?

it look like this

too thick?

Hi, there. I am sorry I am new and know practically nothing about hackintosh, but I need the speech-to-text for work and I am currently trying to install it on this notebook. However, I got stuck at the stage where I have installed the Mac OS on the hard disk. Then, I used clover to mount the efi to desktop and once the EFI appeared on the desktop, I copied the files EFI/Clover in the filepack 2.0 to the EFI on the desktop. I then put all the kexts from the filepack 2.0 into the system by kext utility 2.6.6. And try to reboot. But during the reboot, there is an error come up " "Intelbacklight : back light handler never showed up" ? What have I done wrong?

Can Claude or anyone experienced members help please?  Please tell me which step I have done wrong and how to rectify it in details, as I am new and know nothing about it.  Thank you.  

photo6116331552230188993.jpg

This is the error I encountered. Please help.