[pre-releases] macOS Sierra

fantomas

724 posts in this topic

Then try to ask it here and I'll be happy to answer you.   ^_^

I have time.. I'm not going to waste my energy on google.

links to beta apple software are not allowed. thats the main reason Nightf4ll. 

Yeah, but what if someone linked to the apple beta program where you can register for free and download it from app store??

Strange behavior with Sierra GM and HD4600. In random websites, like Dailymotion, my system freeze and I have to do a force shutdown. This happens only in Safari.

I noticed that its an AirPlay icon over menubar permanently now, Same behavior, freezing i was experiencing with Shiki, which its known that isn't working with iGPU.

May Apple changed userspace do new Metal API features or it's new modified Safari DRM on videos?

Suggestions? 

Strange behavior with Sierra GM and HD4600. In random websites, like Dailymotion, my system freeze and I have to do a force shutdown. This happens only in Safari.

I noticed that its an AirPlay icon over menubar permanently now, Same behavior, freezing i was experiencing with Shiki, which its known that isn't working with iGPU.

May Apple changed userspace do new Metal API features or it's new modified Safari DRM on videos?

Suggestions? 

thats not just with that gpu it's with all 

Suggestions? 

+1, went to DailyMotion URL in Safari and got an immediate freeze as soon as top banner video started to play.

At office right now but tested on my mid2014 macbookpro. Cannot confirm with intel iris, but going to test that when arrived to home with hackintosh desktop as well. Strange..

No freeze with Dailymotion here on my Samsung laptop (HD4000).

Gonna update my X79 test partition next and see how things go there. Should be ok.

Still have this annoying wifivelocityd spam. And waiting for RehabMan to update VoodooPS2 so I can have a working Trackpad prefpane.

Still happen. Hmm.. Its sad news. hope fix in the furture. Thanks.

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

There won't be a fix, already told you.

Apple decided not to use any of the Intel igpu's available on skylake so they won't maintain this driver.

Therefore there will be no fix for this problem and you'll keep having graphic glitches.

So don't have hope and look for some dedicated graphics card.

• Like 2

There won't be a fix, already told you.

Apple decided not to use any of the Intel igpu's available on skylake so they won't maintain this driver.

Therefore there will be no fix for this problem and you'll keep having graphic glitches.

So don't have hope and look for some dedicated graphics card.

Don't go AMD R9 290X it's not well supported as well. Like the HD 6970.