gengik84

Fine==>>Inizio==>> ANNO

27 posts in this topic

Ringrazio Tutti gli sviluppatori e Tutto questo splendido forum.. in ogni sua parte...

Per averci regalato un altro  anno, nel quale abbiamo potuto "gioire" dei nostri Hackintosh…

Auguro che il 2016 sia come questo se non migliore….

IL MERTITO è SOLO VOSTRO

Veramente grazie a Tutti

Buona serata e Buon Anno

:) 

5bsh80.jpg

Un Brindisi ad InsanelyMac

33vde8z.jpg

eg5ysh.jpg

AUGURI!!!

:thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:  :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: 

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ITzTravelInTime
      So apple has presented a new and updated mac mini a few days ago, and the great news seems to be the use of desktop processors in it, in fact, all the specs seems to match a typical desktop socket 1151 v2 coffeelake system without a dedicated gpu, so i am wondering if the smbios of this machine could be our new smbios of preference for coffeelake desktop machines. So i have created this new topic to discuss about it. Of course we will have to wait to do tests using the first public version of mac os which integrates this smbios, because when every new mac is released it's smbios is available initialy just in a purpose made mac os build and then it's added for all the os builds in the following releases.

So what do you think about the possibility of using this new smbios for desktop coffeelake machines instead of the imac 18.3/18.2 ones?

https://www.apple.com/mac-mini/specs/

• By Susaids
      System Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19HOzEFDKS64fI-JkpOQDayzA1RVQLutf_geucNMtiLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Let's say: I'm trying to create a Bootable Hackintosh USB for Mac OS High Sierra [Latest Stable Version], and I'm using a Virtual Machine [with Mac OS High Sierra] on my Windows 10.

Specific Questions:
      What BIOS Settings should I change for - LENOVO Motherboard BIOS? What should I keep in mind when using a Virtual Machine [MacOS] for the Bootable USB Creation Process? Should I use Clover EFI Bootloader or Clover Configurator, or Both? What settings should I change change in those? Does it matter which version(s) of Clover Sofwares I use? Will they support USB Creation for ALL versions of MAC Operating Systems? [Or do they only support some versions of Mac OS?]  
      Thanks in Advance for your help!
    • By Allan
      The WWDC are comming in this next Monday (06/04). 
      Apple has plans to launch some updates of your products.

Softwares:
      iOS 12 watchOS 5 macOS 10.14 tvOS 12  
      Hardwares:
      Cheaper iPhone X iPhone SE 2 New iPad Pro A total redesign of Mac Pro, MacBooks and (we hope) the new Mac Mini  
      A good hint that I give to you, its watch the WWDC at the unofficia WWDC.app.
      Look the pics:

We see you at Monday. 
    • By Allan
      The WWDC are comming in this next Monday (06/04). 
      Apple has plans to launch some updates of your products.

Softwares:
      iOS 12 watchOS 5 macOS 10.14 tvOS 12  
      Hardwares:
      Cheaper iPhone X iPhone SE 2 New iPad Pro A total redesign of Mac Pro, MacBooks and (we hope) the new Mac Mini  
      A good hint that I give to you, its watch the WWDC at the unofficia WWDC.app.
      Look the pics:

We see you at Monday. 

View full article