Shutdown problem with El Capitan

kd503_b

10 posts in this topic

When i shutdown the computer - it shuts down and after a few seconds it turns on again. It's like i've clicked on restart, instead of shutdown. I'm using clover on Dell XPS 430, Intel Xeon X3210, Nvidia Geforce 9600GS. Previously, with Yosemite, i was using Chameleon and didn't have that problem. I haven't patched my DSDT. I also checked Fix Shutdown in clover when booting, but this didn't fix it. Here is my config.plist config.plist.zip I've been trying to fix that problem for a days with no success so any help will be appreciated!

i got the same problem as you had,no shut down ,no sleep :(

i found out just change " fakesmc.kext ",they all working now...

hope it work for you too!!

FakeSMC.kext.zip

remember place it into clover "10.11" and "other" folder too,

i think el capitan have location problems,some time it read from "other" folder,

• Like 1

I tried that FakeSMC but there was no difference, i also tried the FakeSMC from my Yosemite installation, which doesn't have any problems. Probably its because of something else. Thanks for the reply anyway!

• 6 months later...

After a while the problem came back. Also I noticed something odd - when I press Shut Down my computer shuts down and after a second or two it starts up again. Any help is appreciated!