How to: Intel Pentium G3XXX and Celeron G1XXX (Haswell) works with speedstep Yosemite 10.10 and Mavericks 10.9

stinga11

237 posts in this topic

Alright, I'll see if the one you gave is worth the {censored}. So far my PC runs happily with the current config, but I'll let you know if the plist you sent to me is way better.

Its your choice. I just did more optimize config.plist by my exprience. Also its your mind and your computer

나의 LG-F410S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. Same procedure except macmodel. Check patches. They should be in KernelToPatch section, not KextToPatch.

Could someone please add the kernel to patches for me? I tried but i must be doing it wrong, everytime i try, the characters change which cause it not to work.  Here's my config.plist below.

config.plist.zip

Thank you bro, im gonna try it now and report back.

I tried over a dozen times with the edited config.plist but won't work for me. Keep getting kp. Shall continue later on tonight. Some things just didn't wanna work for me.

-----

Been at this for the past hour and a half and i've come to realize that the edits for kernel to patches don't work for me. That's what keep causing the kernel panics upon boot.  Why is that? It'd be nice to have iMessage, Facetime and other features enabled.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i've got an intel pentium G3240

when i try your guide i've got a problem when in terminal i write:

./ssdtPRGen.sh -c 2 -p G3240

i obtain this:

root@utilisateur-All-Series:/home/utilisateur# ./ssdtPRGen.sh -c 2 -p G3240
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 284: sw_vers : commande introuvable
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 285: sw_vers : commande introuvable
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 286: sw_vers : commande introuvable
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 287: let: gOSVersion= : erreur de syntaxe : opérande attendue (le symbole erroné est "=")

ssdtPRGen.sh v0.9  Copyright (c) 2011-2012 by † RevoGirl
             v6.6  Copyright (c) 2013 by † Jeroen
             v21.4 Copyright (c) 2013-2017 by Pike R. Alpha
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bugs > https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/issues <
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 3862: /root/Library/ssdtPRGen/Data/Versions.cfg: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

System information:   ()
sysctl: impossible d'obtenir les stat de /proc/sys/machdep/cpu/brand_string: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Brandstring: ""

Override value: (-c) CPU workarounds, now set to: 2!
Override value: (-p) processor model, now using: G3240!

Notice: Downloading extractACPITables.zip ...
./ssdtPRGen.sh: ligne 2674: /root/Library/ssdtPRGen/Tools/extractACPITables : impossible d’exécuter le fichier binaire : Erreur de format pour exec()
grep: /root/Library/ssdtPRGen/ACPI/SSDT*.aml: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
Error: /root/Library/ssdtPRGen/ACPI/DSDT.aml not found!
Aborting ...
Done.

why please?

i try your guide with ubuntu 16.04

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys, i would like to make a (really cheap) dual boot system with OS X / Win

and have ready these components:

Processor:

INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3250 3.2GHZ 3MB 54W - 1150

- Motherboard: Asrock H81M-VG4 R2.0 (1150)

- 1x4GB RAM Kingston FURY 1600 MHz

- Graphics Card EVGA NVIDIA GT 610 (1GB DDR3)

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

- Mouse and keyboard USB, all assembled

Note: I've already downloaded Mavericks (the installer) in a macbook air and have the 8GB USB Flash empty and ready to start.

Do you think it is going to work with OS X?

in general steps how do i proceed because i must follow the guide to install Mav's but also have to add or modify something called config.plist with G3250,53,800,3200,3200,2,2   ? 

but in the main guide for Mavericks does not mention the clover utility, does it?

Hello guys, i would like to make a (really cheap) dual boot system with OS X / Win
and have ready these components:

Processor:
INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3250 3.2GHZ 3MB 54W - 1150

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

Note: I've already downloaded Mavericks (the installer) in a macbook air and have the 8GB USB Flash empty and ready to start.

Do you think it is going to work with OS X?

in general steps how do i proceed because i must follow the guide to install Mav's but also have to add or modify something called config.plist with G3250,53,800,3200,3200,2,2   ? 

but in the main guide for Mavericks does not mention the clover utility, does it?

Why not dump Mavericks for El Capitan instead. I'd say try Sierra but your graphics card isn't supported under Sierra. If you have an Nvidia Geforce 210 or 8400GS, you could try Sierra, just make sure you tick inject NVidia under clover bootloader. You could try SMBios iMac 13,1 through iMac 14,2 and see which one works best for you.  Just create the USB via terminal, just google it.  After the usb installer is done, just install clover bootloader's latest version on it, you could select ESP and not uefi.

• Like 1

Why not dump Mavericks for El Capitan instead. I'd say try Sierra but your graphics card isn't supported under Sierra. If you have an Nvidia Geforce 210 or 8400GS, you could try Sierra, just make sure you tick inject NVidia under clover bootloader. You could try SMBios iMac 13,1 through iMac 14,2 and see which one works best for you.  Just create the USB via terminal, just google it.  After the usb installer is done, just install clover bootloader's latest version on it, you could select ESP and not uefi.

Thanks for your answer Blaggah!

i did not know the 610 was not compatible with sierra, i just buy the cheaper graphics card i found in the market and seemed to work OOTB,  but by now, i would like to try the install and setup of OS X Mavericks and then after these first "try´s" … i will download the El Capitan and test it.

i´ve just finished creating the usb installer via terminal, now i proceed to install Clover on the USB (8GB , GUID, MAC OS Ext journaled 1 partition) but…  i will erase the content of the SSD with the disk utility, create some three partitions 1 for OSX, 1 for Windows, and perhaps 1 for linux (i still don´t know which install goes first). I will make something like 38GB / 50GB / rest of it for linux or data.

Why do you recommend select the ESP and not UEFI when install clover on USB installer? it would make less painful the path to success or would be more straight  install or compatible? or something like that!

in clover, the ESP says:

------

Install Clover in the ESP (EFI System Partition) of the target volume

Need to format ESP as Fat32 on Mac first.

For Fat32 use commands like:

diskutil list

newfs_msdos -v EFI -F 32 /dev/rdisk9s1

-------

and uefi says: Install Clover to be used with UEFI motherboards only.

the asrock motherboard i have is not UEFI capable or miss a UEFI boot loader? could you clarify me this subject?

… the next changes i need to do as says in the guide :

need to be made to the default Clover installation:

20. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/ and replace default config.plist with attached config.plist*

21. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add FakeSMC.kext

22. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add your ethernet kext

23. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add NullCPUPowerManagement.kext 

24. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ remove VBoxHfs-64.efi and add HFSPlus.efi

25. (Optional) Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and add DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml 

config.plist modified to use the G3250 intel processor (i will use the one in this forum)...

by the way the clover version i have is the v2.4k_r4003 is it one of the last?

ok, let me try and learn, i will post how goes this little project Cheers from Cabo San Lucas Mex.

Mmmmm… when i try to create ssdt.aml file for the Pentium G3250 i get this message executed in the macbook Air… :

Cesars-MacBook-Air:insanelyMAC 0lea$ ./ssdtPRGen.sh -c 2 -p G3250

ssdtPRGen.sh v0.9  Copyright © 2011-2012 by † RevoGirl
             v6.6  Copyright © 2013 by † Jeroen
             v21.5 Copyright © 2013-2017 by Pike R. Alpha

System information: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63)
Brandstring: "Intel® Core i5-2467M CPU @ 1.60GHz"

Override value: (-c) CPU workarounds, now set to: 2!
Override value: (-p) processor model, now using: G3250!

Notice: Downloading Ivy Bridge.cfg ...
Notice: Downloading Update of Haswell.cfg ...
Version: models.cfg v170 / Haswell.cfg v150

Scope (\_PR_) {224 bytes} with ACPI Processor declarations found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)
Generating ssdt.dsl for a 'MacBookAir4,1' with board-id [Mac-C08A6BB70A942AC2]
Intel G3250 processor [0x206A7] setup [0x0602]
With a maximum TDP of 53 Watt, as specified by Intel
Number logical CPU's: 2 (Core Frequency: 3200 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 0
Number of P-States: 25 (800-3200 MHz)
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)
Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3)
Warning: File Mac-C08A6BB70A942AC2.plist Not Found!

Compiling: ssdt_pr.dsl./ssdtPRGen.sh: line 4513:  1398 Segmentation fault: 11  "$gIasl" "$gSsdtPR"
Error: IASL status: 139 (Failed)

Do you want to open ssdt.dsl (y/n)? 
---

Mmmmm, i did the command in the macbook air with has the OSX Lion, not updated yet… is that a conflict? or i must run the shell command in one mac with Mavericks or superior OSX installed?

Mmmmm, does any one has the  ssdt for the Pentium G3250 processor that could share with us? please?

thanks!

Thanks for your answer Blaggah!

i did not know the 610 was not compatible with sierra, i just buy the cheaper graphics card i found in the market and seemed to work OOTB,  but by now, i would like to try the install and setup of OS X Mavericks and then after these first "try´s" … i will download the El Capitan and test it.

i´ve just finished creating the usb installer via terminal, now i proceed to install Clover on the USB (8GB , GUID, MAC OS Ext journaled 1 partition) but…  i will erase the content of the SSD with the disk utility, create some three partitions 1 for OSX, 1 for Windows, and perhaps 1 for linux (i still don´t know which install goes first). I will make something like 38GB / 50GB / rest of it for linux or data.

Why do you recommend select the ESP and not UEFI when install clover on USB installer? it would make less painful the path to success or would be more straight  install or compatible? or something like that!

in clover, the ESP says:

------

Install Clover in the ESP (EFI System Partition) of the target volume

Need to format ESP as Fat32 on Mac first.

For Fat32 use commands like:

diskutil list

newfs_msdos -v EFI -F 32 /dev/rdisk9s1

-------

and uefi says: Install Clover to be used with UEFI motherboards only.

the asrock motherboard i have is not UEFI capable or miss a UEFI boot loader? could you clarify me this subject?

… the next changes i need to do as says in the guide :

need to be made to the default Clover installation:

20. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/ and replace default config.plist with attached config.plist*

21. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add FakeSMC.kext

22. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add your ethernet kext

23. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.9/ and add NullCPUPowerManagement.kext 

24. Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI/ remove VBoxHfs-64.efi and add HFSPlus.efi

25. (Optional) Navigate to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/ and add DSDT.aml and SSDT.aml 

config.plist modified to use the G3250 intel processor (i will use the one in this forum)...

by the way the clover version i have is the v2.4k_r4003 is it one of the last?

ok, let me try and learn, i will post how goes this little project Cheers from Cabo San Lucas Mex.

Ok great, the reason I said to go with ESP instead of UEFI because some boards don't take uefi well so I just go with ESP on the installer, after the installation I can choose to install clover in uefi mode.  But as far as your partitions go, always install OS X first, make sure the partition for windows is MS-DOS(fat) you could format it again in windows when you're ready to install windows.  As far as Linux goes, I'm not too sure because I've never triple boot with Linux before on one single drive. Good luck and good hack.

• Like 1

Please read the previous writing carefully

./ssdtPRGen.sh -target 2 -p G3250

Thanks arimuras  !!

i´ve already noted the change in posts #63 and #82, and I remember i did this process once in a DELL with mavericks for a desktop with G3220… but this time i am getting this:

Cesars-MacBook-Air:_insanelyMAC 0lea$ ./ssdtPRGen.sh -target 2 -p G3250

ssdtPRGen.sh v0.9  Copyright © 2011-2012 by † RevoGirl

v6.6  Copyright © 2013 by † Jeroen

v21.5 Copyright © 2013-2017 by Pike R. Alpha

Bugs > https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh/issues <

System information: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63)

Brandstring: "Intel® Core i5-2467M CPU @ 1.60GHz"

Override value: (-target) CPU, now using: Haswell!

Override value: (-p) processor model, now using: G3250!

Version: models.cfg v170 / Haswell.cfg v151

Scope (\_PR_) {224 bytes} with ACPI Processor declarations found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)

Generating ssdt.dsl for a 'MacBookAir4,1' with board-id [Mac-C08A6BB70A942AC2]

Intel G3250 processor [0x206A7] setup [0x0602]

With a maximum TDP of 53 Watt, as specified by Intel

Number logical CPU's: 2 (Core Frequency: 3200 MHz)

Number of Turbo States: 0

Number of P-States: 25 (800-3200 MHz)

Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Injected C-States for CPU1 (C1,C2,C3)

Warning: File Mac-C08A6BB70A942AC2.plist Not Found!

Compiling: ssdt_pr.dsl./ssdtPRGen.sh: line 4513:  1239 Segmentation fault: 11  "$gIasl" "$gSsdtPR"

Error: IASL status: 139 (Failed)

Do you want to open ssdt.dsl (y/n)? n

Cesars-MacBook-Air:_insanelyMAC 0lea$ 

---

the Haswell.cfg file includes this info:

i3-4370,54,800,3800,3800,2,4

i3-4370T,35,800,3800,3800,2,4

# Haswell Pentium and Celeron Series (socket 1150)

G3460,53,800,3500,3500,2,2

G3450,53,800,3400,3400,2,2

G3440,53,800,3300,3300,2,2

G3430,53,800,3300,3300,2,2

G3420,53,800,3200,3200,2,2

G3258,53,800,3200,3200,2,2

G3250,53,800,3200,3200,2,2

G3240,53,800,3100,3100,2,2

G3220,53,800,3000,3000,2,2

G1840,53,800,2800,2800,2,2

)

#

# Haswell mobile processor data.

#

gMobileHaswellCPUList=(

# Socket FCBGA1364

i7-4980HQ,47,800,2800,4000,4,8

-------

what part am I missing ?

why is the "Warning: File Mac-C08A6BB70A942AC2.plist Not Found!"  advice?

Mmmmmmm… what do you recommend to verify first?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

Was wondering. You probably get this a thousand times. But anyway...

I have an Asus H81M-D with a G3250 and an ATI HD5670. I'd like to install Mavericks or better on it. I have the latest version of Clover as a USB bootloader.

Can anyone give me a step by step description of exactly what I need to do?

OK i´ve decided try one more time from the start, i´ve upgraded the airmac to El Capitan image and wish to try the Pentium G3260 (took it from other desktop case not using right now) and  has the following specifications: 

CPU INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3260 3.3GHZ 3MB 53W 22NM  (1150)

i think the line to add inside the  Haswell.cfg is:  "G3260, 53, 800, 3200, 3200, 2, 2" in the field of "gDesktopHaswellCPUList=".

and run: ./ssdtPRGen.sh -target 2 -p G3260    is that correct?

Note that i will use the next parts:

Processor:

INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3260 3.3GHZ 3MB 53W - 1150

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

Note: I've already downloaded El Capitan (the installer) in this macbook air and have the 8GB USB Flash with the installer (used createinstallmedia) and
at the moment of trying to install clover on it, showed an error saying this package is incompatible with this version of OS X and may fail to install (Clover EFI v2.4k r4003)

Do you think this should work with El Capitan?

edit: ok, i´ve just generated two ssdt.dsl for G3250 and for G3260... made a backup to recreate the USB installer in future attemps...

OK i´ve decided try one more time from the start, i´ve upgraded the airmac to El Capitan image and wish to try the Pentium G3260 (took it from other desktop case not using right now) and  has the following specifications: 

CPU INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3260 3.3GHZ 3MB 53W 22NM  (1150)

i think the line to add inside the  Haswell.cfg is:  "G3260, 53, 800, 3200, 3200, 2, 2" in the field of "gDesktopHaswellCPUList=".

and run: ./ssdtPRGen.sh -target 2 -p G3260    is that correct?

Note that i will use the next parts:

Processor:

INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3260 3.3GHZ 3MB 53W - 1150

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

Note: I've already downloaded El Capitan (the installer) in this macbook air and have the 8GB USB Flash with the installer (used createinstallmedia) and
at the moment of trying to install clover on it, showed an error saying this package is incompatible with this version of OS X and may fail to install (Clover EFI v2.4k r4003)

Do you think this should work with El Capitan?

edit: ok, i´ve just generated two ssdt.dsl for G3250 and for G3260... made a backup to recreate the USB installer in future attemps...

Can  I borrow your G3250 ssdt.dsl ? And can you tell me how to place the files using Clover? I have version 4035.

Thanks

• Like 1

Can  I borrow your G3250 ssdt.dsl ? And can you tell me how to place the files using Clover? I have version 4035.

indeed i was wrong in the file name as stated in post No1 ¨Once finished you will have the ssdt.aml on the ~/Library/ssdtPRGen/. Move it to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched¨   --> as you see, you must find the EFI partition in the usb /efi/clover/acpi/patched  and place the ssdt.aml file in there.

if you wish the ssdt.aml generated for pentium G3250 or G3260 , let me try to upload them...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq0gQmHRDWPbbe8T6lNdnP35egE

indeed i was wrong in the file name as stated in post No1 ¨Once finished you will have the ssdt.aml on the ~/Library/ssdtPRGen/. Move it to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched¨   --> as you see, you must find the EFI partition in the usb /efi/clover/acpi/patched  and place the ssdt.aml file in there.

if you wish the ssdt.aml generated for pentium G3250 or G3260 , let me try to upload them...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq0gQmHRDWPbbe8T6lNdnP35egE

Thanks.

I'll try it.

• Like 1

OK,  i've installed and updated OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 with the following parts:

Processor:

INTEL PENTIUM DUAL CORE G3250 3.2GHZ 3MB 53W - 1150

- Motherboard: Asrock H81M-VG4 R2.0 (1150)   ----> note the version R2.0
- SSD Sandisk 120GB
---

the installation runs smoothly... pretty decent graphics!

Enabled trim with:  sudo trimforce enable  (or something like that in the terminal)

i have no sound yet... but i can navigate with the internal ethernet...

The next point i wish to solve is  (after install clover in the SSD ):

BOOTING FROM THE SSDrive !!   i get a kernel panick when i try to boot from it !!  

Do i have to place the ssdt.aml  and the config.plist files in the EFI partition inside the SSD also?

in the next note: If your motherboard is series 8 rename to SSDT-2.aml but if is series 9 rename to SSDT-4.aml

Do i have to put the ssdt.aml renamed as SSDT-2.aml  if my motherboard is a H81 Series (H81M-VG4)?  

meanwhile i've been booting from the USB Instaler...    Any recomendation/suggestion guys ! ??

Cheers from Cabo !

OK,  i've installed and updated OSX El Capitan 10.11.6 with the following parts:

Processor:

- Motherboard: Asrock H81M-VG4 R2.0 (1150)   ----> note the version R2.0
- SSD Sandisk 120GB
---

the installation runs smoothly... pretty decent graphics!

Enabled trim with:  sudo trimforce enable  (or something like that in the terminal)

i have no sound yet... but i can navigate with the internal ethernet...

The next point i wish to solve is  (after install clover in the SSD ):

BOOTING FROM THE SSDrive !!   i get a kernel panick when i try to boot from it !!  

Do i have to place the ssdt.aml  and the config.plist files in the EFI partition inside the SSD also?

in the next note: If your motherboard is series 8 rename to SSDT-2.aml but if is series 9 rename to SSDT-4.aml

Do i have to put the ssdt.aml renamed as SSDT-2.aml  if my motherboard is a H81 Series (H81M-VG4)?  

meanwhile i've been booting from the USB Instaler...    Any recomendation/suggestion guys ! ??

Cheers from Cabo !

I've got a H81M-D / G3250. The ssdt.aml file you sent I placed in the patched folder, and the haswell.cfg  in the /Library/ssdtPRGen/

Nothing happening.

Ok I managed to get OSX running on a laptop so that I can do the ssdt-2.aml generation.

Did it and it came up with ssdt_1.aml and ssdt.aml, plus a bunch of other aml files in the ACPI folder.

I will put that in Clover and have another go.

Ok I managed to get OSX running on a laptop so that I can do the ssdt-2.aml generation.

Did it and it came up with ssdt_1.aml and ssdt.aml, plus a bunch of other aml files in the ACPI folder.

I will put that in Clover and have another go.

Hello PEI1, i hope your hakintosh project is going better! by the way, what are your technical specifications you are working on?

i´ve been tuning mine wich are:

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

- I added a 1TB HDD to use win10 because i was having an issue booting from the SSD, so i separated better both OS´s
---

now the installation runs better.

Enabled trim with:  sudo trimforce enable  (in the terminal)
i have no sound yet   NOW working!.. and i can navigate with the internal ethernet...

I´ve installed clover in the SSD and as read it somewhere else i´ve copied the config file in the EFI partition on the SSD even i´ve found other structure from the one seen in the USB, so i´ve just recreated something similar in the SSD and... now is booting from it!

so far now i have been testing the El Capitan and just lacks the SIRI voice asistan from SIERRA but apart from that, is enough for my purpose of test some programming in Pascal using https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Mac%20OS%20X/3.0.2

Cheers from Cabo & thanks a lot guys for your support!

Hello PEI1, i hope your hakintosh project is going better! by the way, what are your technical specifications you are working on?

i´ve been tuning mine wich are:

- SSD Sandisk 120GB

- I added a 1TB HDD to use win10 because i was having an issue booting from the SSD, so i separated better both OS´s
---

now the installation runs better.

Enabled trim with:  sudo trimforce enable  (in the terminal)
i have no sound yet   NOW working!.. and i can navigate with the internal ethernet...

I´ve installed clover in the SSD and as read it somewhere else i´ve copied the config file in the EFI partition on the SSD even i´ve found other structure from the one seen in the USB, so i´ve just recreated something similar in the SSD and... now is booting from it!

so far now i have been testing the El Capitan and just lacks the SIRI voice asistan from SIERRA but apart from that, is enough for my purpose of test some programming in Pascal using https://sourceforge.net/projects/freepascal/files/Mac%20OS%20X/3.0.2

Cheers from Cabo & thanks a lot guys for your support!

Hi Czaru

Honestly, it's not going anywhere fast.

I'm trying to install Mavericks.

My rig is:

INTEL PENTIUM G3250 3.2GHZ

ASUS H81M-D - BIOS 2204

ATI RADEON HD5670 1GB GDDR5 (REDWOOD)

8GB KINGSTON RAM

THREE HDDs TOSHIBA, SAMSUNG, MAXTOR 1TB each

KINGSTON SSD 120GB

I've got a Laptop rigged with OSX which I can use to generate the aml files, which I put in the ACPI folder inside Clover 4035.

I've been trying to install Niresh mavericks and IATKOS M, with no success.

Last attempt ended with (no s3, s4, s5) or something.

What I need is someone to go through this step by step with me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to install Mavericks.

My rig is:

INTEL PENTIUM G3250 3.2GHZ

ASUS H81M-D - BIOS 2204

ATI RADEON HD5670 1GB GDDR5 (REDWOOD)

8GB KINGSTON RAM

THREE HDDs TOSHIBA, SAMSUNG, MAXTOR 1TB each

KINGSTON SSD 120GB

I've got a Laptop rigged with OSX which I can use to generate the aml files, which I put in the ACPI folder inside Clover 4035.

I've been trying to install Niresh mavericks and IATKOS M, with no success.

Last attempt ended with (no s3, s4, s5) or something.

What I need is someone to go through this step by step with me.

Mmmmm... i just realized that you are trying to install mavericks... my usb installer was made with El Capitan, using: sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/capi --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction

as i said by the messenger of this site, let me build my asus motherboard h81m-k , proces G3250 , download mavericks and try by this side how this behave... to figure it out what and where to make the changes (bios, version of clover and version of mavericks)...

i will inject nvidia drivers ´cause i will use an nvidia 210 GPU, (i don´t know the compatibility of your ATI)

i´ll tell you when i make the first test...

Best regards from Cabo México.