Clover Theme Manager

blackosx

589 posts in this topic

Thanks droples :)

@luky35

When the app runs it creates a temporary directory /tmp/CloverThemeManager.

Note: When you quit the app, this directory gets deleted.

To view it you can do either:

- Open Terminal app and type:

open /tmp

or within Finder, press command-shift-G and type /tmp in the box.

Hi chris1111.

Everything looks okay from that screenshot. Your boot volume has been detected and disk0s1 is showing as mounted.

The message box with the blue band is just informing you that there are no other unmounted EFI system partitions on your system with an /EFI/Clover/Themes directory.

UpdateID 9 pushed.

App version 0.76.0 should detect this and offer update.

App versions before 0.76.0 should show app update to v0.76.0

I will remove the earlier CloverThemeManager_v0.76.0_update9_beta.zip.

EDIT: Actually no. I'll move that to the opening post, renamed as v0.76.0_update9, otherwise users of v0.76.0 who encounter the network problem seen by luky35 and oswaldini won't get to see the update.

EDIT: Done. Latest version at the foot of post #1

• Like 1

Well, I've been learning that serving updates to an app is actually quite difficult. Especially as I only work on this when I get time so changes here and there sometimes get forgotten and break things!

Update 10 pushed.

- Fixed problem introduced with recent developments with the UI's handling of theme updates.

However....

Anyone applying updateID 10 from previous versions will be seeing a Javascript alert box displayed in a continuous loop due to the js script not updating correctly.

20kuti.jpg

This is due to another change introduced with recent developments where the main script didn't take in to account that cloverthememanager.js is altered inline at runtime and app updates targeted the main file and not the backup. This meant the updated file was trashed when quitting the app.

So...

Update 11 pushed.

- Fix updating cloverthememanager.js.

Users will need to download this version from the opening post as previous versions won't update correctly.

@droples - For the N53sv report:

1 - are you cancelling the mount ESP process on purpose?

2 - Is the problem just the 'Warning: Low Space' message?

Can you test this version with a fix for the Low Space warning message after cancelling a rescan?

EDIT: UpdateID 12 beta 1 removed as updateID 12 was released