OS X Yosemite DP's builds!

2,033 posts in this topic

Well, now that's all settled, I made it to the install screen only to get a message about the file system not being able to be verified? Weird, will try again.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1401876718.707993.jpg

Any ideas what might cause this?

Did you copy the "Packages" folder into System/Installation/ folder ? and also have you copied BaseSystem.dmg and BaseSystemchunk file  to the root of the installation drive ? 

just installed/booted once via MBP to external HDD and superdupered to internal SSD of hackintosh

installed Clover Installer Package r2692 - added kext-dev-mode=1 to boot flags

all workz fine - thanks to the great Clover Guys  :thumbsup_anim:

Installed by using OZmosis!

All seems working good.

Just waiting for TRIM Patch.

One more thing: With osmosis you don't need "kext-dev-mode=1" 

Just use "kextload FakeSMC.kext"

*FakeSMC MUST BE copied in System/Library/Extensions USB Thumb Drive.

Even FaceTime & Messages are working perfectly by setting up "BaseBoardSerial & MLB

8f8IqOI.png

47WSsZx.png

y2rJUnv.jpg

ACaS8N1.png

Where Can I enter this command on ozmosis ?

Authentication problem must be resolved by the command

chown -R root:wheel FakeSMC.kext

be sure if you invoke this command from the folder where it is reside.

I am afraid the test version clover for injecting kexts doesn't work.

I put fakesmc and ps2 drivers in 10.9, 10.10, and other folder and tried to boot the recovery created by my Yosemite installation. But still stuck....

Not using "kext-dev-mode=1" might break stuff down the line. My patched AppleHDA was omitted when the system rebuilt the kextcache. I guess adding it to the ExcludeList would also work, but one extra boot flag isn't gonna hurt.

Alright, now that I've built my USB multiple times following TheWarDoctor's instructions I get a waiting for root error. Googling says it is a problem recognizing drives but I've never had this problem before. Guess I can try building to another flash drive but I'd rather not.

Alright, now that I've built my USB multiple times following TheWarDoctor's instructions I get a waiting for root error. Googling says it is a problem recognizing drives but I've never had this problem before. Guess I can try building to another flash drive but I'd rather not.

Have you disabled USB3 on BIOS setup? It's the common problem on this case.

Osx Yosemite have integrated drivers for touchscreen computers, touch works without commercial driver on the surface pro running it!!!!!!!!!!!

may we have to expect something new? ;)

It is not multi-touch though... But better than not working at all. My feeling is this was just a bug fix in the generic HID class drivers.

Do you mean the edk shell oder the terminal inside the mac os install usb?

I mean terminal of working OS X build, like Mavericks.

Then it will remain insite nvram after restart.

any Possibility of MBR patch for Yosemite cant wait to test cuz i have HDD with MBR 

If you have a UEFI motherboard and multiboot sistem like (Windows, OS X) use Aomei Partition Assistant Professional to convert your disk to GPT from MBR without loosing the data on it.

MBR installed Windows will boot also even if it's not installed in GPT UEFI mode.