AMD Development Donations

Sinetek

36 posts in this topic

Hi everybody, if you like the work I do here, if you believe AMD Hackintoshing is a worthy cause to support, i will gladly accept donations of any amount in Bitcoins! It is free to send, secure, fast, somewhat anonymous, and (I hope) only fair!

BTC:   19nVc6b3CJerfxJ7GKBYorxW3tFJXTh7iD

edit:

In case it was not clear, I am deeply thankful for the contributions of the community.

I am thinking in particular, they all deserve a coin and a big round of applause

gils83, spakk, theconnactic, andy, bronya, duran, shane, (am I missing some here?)

You can rest assured I won't ever charge anything for hackintosh stuff, this is all only on a voluntary basis. I think so it goes for open source projects in general.

--

paypal is  pitwuu@gmail.com

I just thought I would take a second and help spreading the word about bitcoin, a new digital form of currency. What is great is its lack of fees every time you make a transaction. so that makes it great for donating, because you could literally send me 5 cents, and i'd be very happy. with paypal, you need to send them $1 as well, and that makes people more reluctant, and so on. Bitcoin is also great because you can send _any_ amount, there are no minimums, no maximums, and it doesn't matter where you're from.

for more information about the whole thing, I would heartily recommend watching this great overview by Stefan Molyneux, the Truth about Bitcoin,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh9OpEtjGYE

thanks and have a lot of fun tonight!

• Like 4

Hi everybody, if you like the work I do here, if you believe AMD Hackintoshing is a worthy cause to support, i will gladly accept donations of any amount in Bitcoins! It is free to send, secure, fast, somewhat anonymous, and (I hope) only fair!

BTC:   19nVc6b3CJerfxJ7GKBYorxW3tFJXTh7iD

hello Sinetek , 

comment ça marche avec ce code et de quelle manière peut-on faire des dons ?? 

Edit: how does it work with this code and how can I donate?

https://blockchain.info/fr/address/19nVc6b3CJerfxJ7GKBYorxW3tFJXTh7iD?currency=EUR   ???

• Like 1

It is now the time that AMD should contact you to present a big nice check.
after you have made ​​the impossible possible, AMD benefited from your real good job!!  it is time that the sh_it pile, should thank you with a nice amount . :whistle:

sinetek how does that work with the bitcoins, although I have heard of it but have no idea how to do it, thx :)

Thank you say is not only a question of decency... :wink_anim:
We can not thank you enough,
Thank you, Sinetek.
Thank you, Andy Vandijk.
Thank you, Bronzovka/Bronya.
Thank you Theconnatic

Edit:

Thank you Gils

Thank you Shaneee

Thank you Deltaco

Thank you meklort

Thank you SSS01

and many other User....... :wink_anim:

and many thanks to all who have kept us from the beginning for spinner and dreamer, there made ​​us even more courage to the destination. Our focus was to our target to believe after all the great saying: "Where there is a will there is a way" and "God helps those who help themselves" carry life's philosophy! :D:thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by spakk
  • Like 5

It is now the time that AMD should contact you to present a big nice check.

after you have made ​​the impossible possible, AMD benefited from your real good job!! it is time that the sh_it pile, should thank you with a nice amount . :whistle:

sinetek how does that work with the bitcoins, although I have heard of it but have no idea how to do it, thx :)

Thank you say is not only a question of decency... :wink_anim:

We can not thank you enough,

Thank you, Sinetek.

Thank you, Andy Vandijk.

Thank you, Bronzovka/Bronya.

Thank you Theconnatic

bitcoins is a cryptographic chain with each sequential value indicating a certain amount.

look it up in Google, then you will also find how to add to Sinetek's value posted above.

as for myself, I'm pleased you like what we 3 (Bronzovka, Sinetek and myself) do.

if you want to thank me you can always buy one of my apps on the App Store (they're cheap) ;)

• Like 2

Andy, you probably would get more donations if you had Paypal instead.

A lot of people who use your work aren't geeky enough to use bit coins.

I have paypal, linked to my gmail addres...

andyvand@gmail.com

I'm half a year I started to use the poppy + AMD. I have already sent Bronzovka web money. Andy, I can send you by Pay Pal. if still Sinetek's give their data, I also send him Web Money or Pay Pal.

and how you can fix that problem with Adobe?
  • Like 1

If u are some of that guys who only code for Money interests then please leave. Thanks

U made much users really happy but it worth nothing for u

Not only... but I can understand Bronzovka.

If you work really hard to create something it's always cool to get a little reward.

@Bronzovka: Do you have Paypal? If not, create one... post your e-mail address here.

I'm sure somebody will give you a donation as you've done a lot for the AMD project.

@Somebody who can't understand that: check the code... the caching (including TLB) and cpu freq detection code is Bronzovka's... not to mention some improvements to the opemu.... he deserves to get something too...

EDIT: Oh yeah and I forgot to mention the new style PAT fix... Sinetek made the graphics fix by disabling PAT (Page Attribute Table).

Bronzovka understood what was wrong and added code to change WT (WriteThrough) in WC (WriteCombine) on AMD CPU's so it would work just fine...

This made using PAT graphics fix fully supported...

Also, in my opinion, a lot of talk for a guy with only 15 posts...

I've been around since early times (10.4.1 developer Intel edition) and have seen a lot of devs leave because of talk like that...

Choose your words more carefully...

• Like 10

:)

il est dommage que le sujet dévie de la sorte , je crois que nous sommes tous ici pour profiter d'OS X à moindre coup sinon le forum insanelymac n'existerait même pas , nous roulerions tous en Macpro 6.1 , cela dit , j'ai déjà posté la question sur le mode de don et elle est resté sans réponse , je suis âgé de 49 ans (50 bientôt) les modes de paiments paypal etc... je n'y comprends rien (je n'ai pas confiance) toute fois , les coders Sinetek/AnV/Bronya ont réalisé un travail énorme et ils ont fait des heureux , j'en suis certain , j'en fait parti , le mode de payment que j'utilise et par carte bleu en mode sécurisé ou par virement (iban pour l'étranger) , malgrès les frais bancaires que cela entraine , je suis près à faire un virement sur compte (Sinetek/AnV/Bronya) donnez moi vos références banquaires en MP . 

Merci , je reste quand même déçu :(

it is unfortunate that the subject deviates from that, I think we are all here to enjoy OS X single shot if the InsanelyMac forum would not even exist, we all roulerions in Macpro 6.1, that said, I already posted the question on how to donate and is unanswered, I am 49 years old (50 soon) modes Payment paypal etc. ... I do not understand (I do not trust) any time, coders Sinetek / AnV / Bronya have done a tremendous job and they made happy, I am sure I made ​​party mode I use Pay by credit card and secure mode or by bank transfer (iban for abroad) malgrès bank charges that entails, I'm ready to make a transfer on account (Sinetek / AnV / Bronya) give me your benifits references MP.

Thank you, I am still disappointed  :(

PS : je n'ai pas hésité à acheter du matèriel neuf  (intel) juste pour faire des essaies de kernel pour 2 jours de blabla , je ne réclame rien .

• Like 4

You guys own my heart since i setup my first os x machine with the help of Insanely Mac and AMD family, it changed my life literally, i'm now drowning in os x development and studying as much as i can to help others in the future. I feel so bad for not being able to donate any money for you guys but if you guys need any help with web design/development i will be proud in help you guys out, seriously, just PM me. I'll donate with pleasure if i have money to do so, but for now i can only help with work. Many thanks for all the work done. The Connactic, Duran, Shane, Andy, Sinetek, Bronya, Spakk, Gils and all the AMD community, you're all awesome people i had the pleasure to know of in this life. Cheers... <3

• Like 7

I see in my webmoney , no credits and no coins . 

Ok. I close project :)

Bye . :)

le mode de payment est trop flou pour moi paypal , bitcoin , ça ne marche pas pour moi , un virement de compte à compte via iban , ça devrait le faire . 

mais bon…………...

What a shock to wake up and find this. You guys do amazing work and without the devs here we would be on Snow Leopard for all we know. I think it is great for donations for hard work. No one knows these guys background and I will use myself as an example. I used to be a happy Web Design & Developer but in a country where I had been robbed many times and coming home to find the house cleared out. My parents were in a different country so I decided to join them, for 2 years I've been traveling between two countries barely surviving with little money from freelance work. I finally got my residence and have been unemployed for over 6 months because I didn't have experience in the country. I now work in a call center with terrible pay and long hours. What do I do when i get home? Try to help people here!!!! So if people want a donation for coding I'm all for it! My first paycheck is soon and watch your paypal guys because I'm gonna be donating.

• Like 5

What a shock to wake up and find this. You guys do amazing work and without the devs here we would be on Snow Leopard for all we know. I think it is great for donations for hard work. No one knows these guys background and I will use myself as an example. I used to be a happy Web Design & Developer but in a country where I had been robbed many times and coming home to find the house cleared out. My parents were in a different country so I decided to join them, for 2 years I've been traveling between two countries barely surviving with little money from freelance work. I finally got my residence and have been unemployed for over 6 months because I didn't have experience in the country. I now work in a call center with terrible pay and long hours. What do I do when i get home? Try to help people here!!!! So if people want a donation for coding I'm all for it! My first paycheck is soon and watch your paypal guys because I'm gonna be donating.

je dois 150 000 euros a ma banque , j'en ai plus que pour 20 ans à rembourser ,  :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical: , je vais faire quand même un don au 3 coders veinérés  , mais il me faut un autre moyen de paiement que paypal ou bitcoin !!  :(

I have 150,000 euros to my bank, I have more than 20 years to repay,: hysterical :: hysterical :: hysterical: I'll make a donation anyway veinérés 3 coders, but I need another way payment paypal, bitcoin!  :(

• Like 2

Paypal donation is the only way for me and would be limited due to my recent divorce.

I can also donate via paypal only.....

See we all have a story yet the AMD family sticks together.

If anyone was wondering, you can send webmoney to Bronya via PayPal from here: http://my-xchange.com/?lang=en I haven't tried it yet but if it helps let other know.

I have 150,000 euros to my bank, I have more than 20 years to repay,: hysterical :: hysterical :: hysterical: I'll make a donation anyway veinérés 3 coders, but I need another way payment paypal, bitcoin! :(

Maybe what you could do is PM the devs telling them how much you are willing to donate and then they can request payment from their paypal accounts. Therefore you only have use your credit card...
  • Like 2

See we all have a story yet the AMD family sticks together.

If anyone was wondering, you can send webmoney to Bronya via PayPal from here: http://my-xchange.com/?lang=en I haven't tried it yet but if it helps let other know.

Maybe what you could do is PM the devs telling them how much you are willing to donate and then they can request payment from their paypal accounts. Therefore you only have use your credit card...

ma carte de crédit ne me le permet pas , il me faut un numéro de compte bancaire valide pour effectuer un virement de compte à compte , c'est le seul moyen que j'ai . 

my credit card does not allow me, I need a bank account number must be valid for transfer money between accounts, this is the only way I have.

The theme is very much in the deep, I think that someone should open a new page specifically there to discuss the issue further, many thanks

• Like 3

le mode de payment est trop flou pour moi paypal , bitcoin , ça ne marche pas pour moi , un virement de compte à compte via iban , ça devrait le faire . 

mais bon…………...

Salut gils, pardon j'ai pris un long temps pour répondre.

Je vais voir si ma banque accepte le IBAN, j'en ai jamais entendu parlé, ça semble être la méthode en Europe.

merci!

-- sinetek

Salut gils, pardon j'ai pris un long temps pour répondre.

Je vais voir si ma banque accepte le IBAN, j'en ai jamais entendu parlé, ça semble être la méthode en Europe.

merci!

-- sinetek

:)

hello Sinetek ,

effectivement ,  il faut voir si ton numero de compte commence par IBANFR ou autre indice de pay comme IBANSP ou autre :)

j'ai déjà acheté des articles en Pologne pour réparrer ma tété de cette manière :)