AMD Development Donations

Sinetek

36 posts in this topic

:)

hello Sinetek ,

effectivement ,  il faut voir si ton numero de compte commence par IBANFR ou autre indice de pay comme IBANSP ou autre :)

j'ai déjà acheté des articles en Pologne pour réparrer ma tété de cette manière :)

Mon compte:

BE17377032338221

;)

Salut gils, pardon j'ai pris un long temps pour répondre.

Je vais voir si ma banque accepte le IBAN, j'en ai jamais entendu parlé, ça semble être la méthode en Europe.

merci!

-- sinetek

IBAN: International Bank Account Number.

It's worldwide :D

Every account has an IBAN

• Like 1

Andy, wish I could have given you more, but the Euro/Dollar exchange rate is a nightmare.

no problem.

it's the gesture that counts, not the amount ;)

Just for info: IBAN is only for transfer within Europe and BIC for international money transfer :)

• Like 1

Going to begin work on AMD development. I have all the hardware but the CPU and would be great if I could get some donations to get a AM3 CPU. You can donate here. The plan is to streamline the install and post install method for AMD based systems and to create a DMG with the assorted files as I do with LGA 2011 and LGA 1150. 

• Like 2

:rofl:also I am looking for someone to support me to buy a new board and a new CPU . :rofl:

then I can give you my hardware . ( is only a joke )  I appreciate your work very much but unfortunately I lack at the moment the money, bad times are upon us.

Going to begin work on AMD development. I have all the hardware but the CPU and would be great if I could get some donations to get a AM3 CPU. You can donate here. The plan is to streamline the install and post install method for AMD based systems and to create a DMG with the assorted files as I do with LGA 2011 and LGA 1150. 

hello,

I have an Opteron 3350 HE CPU AM3 + (pildriver), I can donate, I need an address.

That said, I think it would be better to donate any equipment to Andy, it would be able to develop sustainable AMD kernel, it is part of the code with prominent Sinetek and Bronya

I also promised to donate money, but the premium expected that I can not expect the expected value    :(

Edited by gils83
  • Like 1

hello,

I have an Opteron 3350 HE CPU AM3 + (pildriver), I can donate, I need an address.

That said, I think it would be better to donate any equipment to Andy, it would be able to develop sustainable AMD kernel, it is part of the code with prominent Sinetek and Bronya

I also promised to donate money, but the premium expected that I can not expect the expected value    :(

Thanks but the CPU would not work on the board I am getting.