Haswell early reboot, Mavericks, locked MSRs, and HP Envy 15-J063CL (i7-4700MQ)

RehabMan

469 posts in this topic

I had the same problem, but installing Chameleon 2266 and making sure disk permissions were fixed solved that problem. Make sure all the original Intel kexts are restored, if you removed them to test. When you specify the IntelAzul with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, your screen should flicker and you will know if it worked by it booting completely to the desktop. My problem now is I have text and other graphic corruption. I had QE/CI working with corruption with HDMI on value 7 but a reboot later and that value no longer works. One time value 9 did the same thing without HDMI, but the corruption is extreme. Rehabman, before I start a new thread, can you tell me what the most common solution for text and graphic corruption is? Does this mean I may need a DSDT? Thanks so much for the help.

Edit: Nevermind I saw your original post about to use 1920x1080x32 for flicker which the times I did have QE/CI, it did that. Could you tell me what your device id is for your HD 4600 and what Inject you used?

Hi rehabman!

Thanks for looking at my errors, but I don't understand how you deduced its a graphics-related issue as I don't see anything in that screenshot that looks like it relates to GFX. Of course, its just text in that image as I used -v but if I don't I use -v I at least see the Apple logo when I boot off my 10.9 HD install. I presuming it must be because my boot has stalled at the point when the gfx drivers would normally get loaded?

Because you made it as far as bluetooth initialization. Next step is login screen...

I have so far tried booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes combined with IntelAzulFB and values from 0-9 but none of the AzulFB values I've tried so far have made any difference whatsoever - boot still stalls at the same point.

You should verify that the AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext drivers are present. Boot with "-f" and take a look at your bdmesg output. Make sure you see the Info.plist and binaries loading.

It'd be great if you could update the first post with a few more details on how you got (fully) functional GFX (and everything else) to work, making note if you had to use any patches or boot arguments etc. I'm presuming you used your voodoops2 kext to get your keyboard working?

That will have to wait for more of a "guide" post... if I keep the laptop. I'm probably going to return it. The screen is of low quality (poor off-axis viewing), and the fan is annoyingly loud. But there is nothing special about making graphics work on this laptop. Make sure the drivers are present and you're injecting the correct ig-platform-id, and it will work.

I had the same problem, but installing Chameleon 2266 and making sure disk permissions were fixed solved that problem. Make sure all the original Intel kexts are restored, if you removed them to test. When you specify the IntelAzul with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, your screen should flicker and you will know if it worked by it booting completely to the desktop. My problem now is I have text and other graphic corruption. I had QE/CI working with corruption with HDMI on value 7 but a reboot later and that value no longer works. One time value 9 did the same thing without HDMI, but the corruption is extreme. Rehabman, before I start a new thread, can you tell me what the most common solution for text and graphic corruption is? Does this mean I may need a DSDT? Thanks so much for the help.

Edit: Nevermind I saw your original post about to use 1920x1080x32 for flicker which the times I did have QE/CI, it did that. Could you tell me what your device id is for your HD 4600 and what Inject you used?

I used 0x0a260006.

Hi Rehab!

I don't think I would've been too happy with my laptop it it had any noisy fans. Thankfully, the Gazelle Pro (w/SSD, at least) is silent. I wish it had Iris Pro and more BIOS options but apart from those minor issues/wants I'm really happy with it so far although it'd be better if I could boot OSX too, of course!

From reading your latest post, I think you are suggesting an initial boot command (or obcp equivalent) something like:

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes InjectIntel-ig=0x0a260006

The impression I get is that I should be using GraphicsEnabler=Yes as that auto-detects most of the graphics config then I'd use EITHER an InjectIntel-ig=0x0a260006 or pass IntelAzulFB and a mode value - the IntelAzulFB modes being akin to InjectIntel-ig 'presets', so to speak? That's my guess as to whats going on here, anyway!

I have checked S/L/E on my SSD and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext is there alright, but OSX never gets far enough (ie to the desktop) to let my access the terminal to run bdmesg so that's no use to me, unless there is some other way to run cli apps or boot OSX to a prompt that I don't know about. -f doesn't help things.

A more verbose guide would be fantastic - I can't wait for that!

I wonder if I'd have more luck using the Enoch bootloader or installing 10.8.5 instead?

Hi Rehab!

I don't think I would've been too happy with my laptop it it had any noisy fans. Thankfully, the Gazelle Pro (w/SSD, at least) is silent. I wish it had Iris Pro and more BIOS options but apart from those minor issues/wants I'm really happy with it so far although it'd be better if I could boot OSX too, of course!

From reading your latest post, I think you are suggesting an initial boot command (or obcp equivalent) something like:

-f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes InjectIntel-ig=0x0a260006

The impression I get is that I should be using GraphicsEnabler=Yes as that auto-detects most of the graphics config then I'd use EITHER an InjectIntel-ig=0x0a260006 or pass IntelAzulFB and a mode value - the IntelAzulFB modes being akin to InjectIntel-ig 'presets', so to speak? That's my guess as to whats going on here, anyway!

I have checked S/L/E on my SSD and AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext is there alright, but OSX never gets far enough (ie to the desktop) to let my access the terminal to run bdmesg so that's no use to me, unless there is some other way to run cli apps or boot OSX to a prompt that I don't know about. -f doesn't help things.

A more verbose guide would be fantastic - I can't wait for that!

I wonder if I'd have more luck using the Enoch bootloader or installing 10.8.5 instead?

For installation, I usually try to disable all graphics injection (eg. chameleon: "GraphicsEnabler=No -x", chimera: "IGPEnabler=No GraphicsEnabler=No -x"). It is only after everything is installed that I try to make graphics work (and usually after getting power management/smbios stuff squared away).

But for this laptop, I remember trying it both ways and injecting the ig-platform-id worked too (full resolution during install). Note that

IntelInject-ig is byte reversed. So, for 0x0a260006, you would use InjectIntel-ig=0600260a (different from chimera's IGPlatformID, which isn't byte reversed, so it is IGPlatformID=0a260006). It is easier to just use IntelAzulFB=12 (chameleon only).

You can check if the kexts are present on your HDD by using Terminal:

ls -lR /Volumes/Name-of-your-HDD-volume/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext

Hi RehabMan!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for providing the mach_kernel, it helped me through my installation and booting of OSx 10.9.

Anyway, could you direct me on how I can enable sleep and other essentials on my laptop (Lenovo IdeaPad Y510P) or at least guide me what should I do next.

Here's what I've done so far,  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293622-laptop-lenovo-ideapad-y510p-109-mavericks/?p=1968120

Thank you!

Hi RehabMan!

First of all, I'd like to thank you for providing the mach_kernel, it helped me through my installation and booting of OSx 10.9.

Anyway, could you direct me on how I can enable sleep and other essentials on my laptop (Lenovo IdeaPad Y510P) or at least guide me what should I do next.

Here's what I've done so far,  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293622-laptop-lenovo-ideapad-y510p-109-mavericks/?p=1968120

Thank you!

It is probably because you don't have power management properly implemented. A quick checklist:

- no NullCPUPowerManagement

- patched AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement from 10.8.5 (or unpatched from 10.8.5 but patched BIOS)

- SSDT for your CPU

- correct smbios for your CPU

- DropSSDT=Yes

- GeneratePStates=No, GenerateCStates=No

- no rollback of AppleACPIPlatform.kext (use vanilla, do DSDT patches for battery as necessary)

Since you used myHack for your install, you probably have a bunch of junk you're not even aware of. I recommend doing a vanilla install, then add what you need, instead of starting with someone elses idea of a "good start."

I've not tried MacBookPro10,x yet with my Haswell CPU. I plan to try it when I get a chance. For now I'm using a "Sandy Bridge" style SSDT with MacBookPro8,3 smbios.

• Like 1

Rehab:

Aha!

You made no mention of the need for a custom SSDT in the OP nor the need for DropSSDT=Yes , GeneratePStates=No and GenerateCStates=No. Maybe it would be worth updating the OP with this info until you get round to writing a more complete guide?

The guide I followed to do a vanilla Mavericks install is:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

This seems to be the most highly recommended guide for vanilla installs but it does not cover creating custom SSDT's so is there a guide you can recommend for doing this, preferably using Linux? If having to create and use custom SSDT's is common for vanilla installs then it should prob. be added to that guide.

I have now tried all 15 IntelAzulFB settings, I've tried using DropSSDT=Yes , GeneratePStates=No and GenerateCStates=No but nothing is getting me past the BT init phase of my 10.9 install. I've also tried doing a vanilla install of 10.8.5 but it seems to have the same early reboot issue as Mavericks does without your kernel. I tried using your kernel with 10.8.5 but that only resulted in a KP.

I think its safe for you to remove Bluetooth as being untested from the OP as BT works fine for me during the 10.9 install when using your kernel. My laptop is using the H87 chipset.

Hi! I also have done vanilla install using that guide, though I haven't done part 5 and beyond, my installation is successful.. after installation, I booted with -f -v G..E..=Yes In..A..FB=12 and booted flawlessly.

I haven't removed any kext though I added and some, specially ps2controller(RehabMan's Voodoo.. doesn't work with mine, I think, cause I have Elan, I'll try later).

Now I'll try dong part 5..

Ps. I haven't change AppleCPUP..M..kext, how should I know the effects?

Pps. Sorry for shortcuts in words as I'm writing this in a mobile device.

Thanks!

Rehab:

Aha!

You made no mention of the need for a custom SSDT in the OP nor the need for DropSSDT=Yes , GeneratePStates=No and GenerateCStates=No. Maybe it would be worth updating the OP with this info until you get round to writing a more complete guide?

My focus for this post was about the kernel to avoid the reboot, not the basics of power management.

The guide I followed to do a vanilla Mavericks install is:

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280756-guide-the-all-in-one-guide-to-vanilla-os-x-including-chameleon-dsdt-for-beginners-updated-for-mavericks/

This seems to be the most highly recommended guide for vanilla installs but it does not cover creating custom SSDT's so is there a guide you can recommend for doing this, preferably using Linux? If having to create and use custom SSDT's is common for vanilla installs then it should prob. be added to that guide.

To implement power management properly, you need a custom SSDT. It is standard practice. For generating a custom SSDT use PikeRAlpha's script. You'll have to search around for a 'guide' to power management. All my links would not be allowed on this site.

I have now tried all 15 IntelAzulFB settings, I've tried using DropSSDT=Yes , GeneratePStates=No and GenerateCStates=No but nothing is getting me past the BT init phase of my 10.9 install. I've also tried doing a vanilla install of 10.8.5 but it seems to have the same early reboot issue as Mavericks does without your kernel. I tried using your kernel with 10.8.5 but that only resulted in a KP.

You have a graphics problem. What are your laptop specs?

I think its safe for you to remove Bluetooth as being untested from the OP as BT works fine for me during the 10.9 install when using your kernel. My laptop is using the H87 chipset.

It is not bluetooth causing your problem.

Hi! I also have done vanilla install using that guide, though I haven't done part 5 and beyond, my installation is successful.. after installation, I booted with -f -v G..E..=Yes In..A..FB=12 and booted flawlessly.

I haven't removed any kext though I added and some, specially ps2controller(RehabMan's Voodoo.. doesn't work with mine, I think, cause I have Elan, I'll try later).

Now I'll try dong part 5..

Ps. I haven't change AppleCPUP..M..kext, how should I know the effects?

Pps. Sorry for shortcuts in words as I'm writing this in a mobile device.

Thanks!

Use DPCIManager, MSRDumper.kext, or AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementInfo.kext to test pstates.

Hi! DPCIManager returns

Current State: 24
P States: 24

What is this specifically?

I should note..

This install is vanilla, as per the guide, though I have stopped at step 4, I didn't go past step 5..

I boot with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes IntelAzulFB=12

I have already installed some kexts, Elantouchpad and ALXEthernet (NullCpu and FakeSMC also from the guide)

I have not removed any kext. I installed Chameleon r2266 to my install.

I'm using MBPro 8,3 smbios (the only thing inside Extra folder, I have yet to install chameleon.boot)

My display flickers on startup, as you have stated, change of resolution fixed this. (though it will reoccur on startup/reboot)

System Report shows that my GT 750M's driver is installed, though I don't know how can I use this graphics..

I think that's about it...

Working so far (as what I'm aware of):

- Ethernet LAN

- Keyboard and touchpad (some glitches, forgivable)

- Intel HD4600 QE/CI

- Camera (detected as USB)

Not working (again, as I'm aware of):

- Sleep..? (I'll check now, edit later.. EDIT: yes doesn't work..)

- Audio

- Bluetooth

- Battery Status

- Brightness

- Cardreader

Other components that I don't know of (specially PM[Power Management...right?]). If they work or not, I don't know...

Anyways, what should I do now..?

Thanks!

Hi! DPCIManager returns

Current State: 24
P States: 24
What is this specifically?

I should note..

This install is vanilla, as per the guide, though I have stopped at step 4, I didn't go past step 5..

I boot with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=Yes IntelAzulFB=12

I have already installed some kexts, Elantouchpad and ALXEthernet (NullCpu and FakeSMC also from the guide)

I have not removed any kext. I installed Chameleon r2266 to my install.

I'm using MBPro 8,3 smbios (the only thing inside Extra folder, I have yet to install chameleon.boot)

My display flickers on startup, as you have stated, change of resolution fixed this. (though it will reoccur on startup/reboot)

System Report shows that my GT 750M's driver is installed, though I don't know how can I use this graphics..

I think that's about it...

Working so far (as what I'm aware of):

- Ethernet LAN

- Keyboard and touchpad (some glitches, forgivable)

- Intel HD4600 QE/CI

- Camera (detected as USB)

Not working (again, as I'm aware of):

- Sleep..? (I'll check now, edit later..)

- Audio

- Bluetooth

- Battery Status

- Brightness

- Cardreader

Other components that I don't know of (specially PM[Power Management...right?]). If they work or not, I don't know...

Anyways, what should I do now..?

Thanks!

I did not look at that guide in detail but in step 3.1.2 (there seems to be an error in the numbering scheme in that guide, so... the second 3.1 section, not the first), you install NullCPUPowerManagement. The purpose of that kext is to disable power management, so you won't be able to get PM/sleep etc to work with it installed.

To fix the flicker, you need to set "Graphics Mode"=1920x1080x32 as I mention in my OP. This is done in your org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

Battery status can be made to work with DSDT patches (from my laptop repo) + ACPIBatteryManager (from my github site).

Brightness can work with PNLF patch ("Brightness Fix" from my repo) and 'blinkscreen' to sleep the display then wake it up at login.

For audio, you need patched AppleHDA and DSDT patches.

I haven't looked at the card reader... it may be a no-go, or perhaps VoodooSDHC is a possibility with changes to the code.

I don't use bluetooth, so don't know about that.

Hi RehabMan!

I didn't think it was BT causing my boot prob seeing as I know that works already seeing as I used it during install.

We can't expect you to cover everything about OSX PM in this thread so thanks for the tips!

I've added the basic specs of my machine to my sig - is there anything more I should add?

Can I use your DSDT laptop patches for my laptop? I'm really confused in this part, DSDT and SSDT.. :( Anyway, I'll do my best and understand much better. Thank you!

EDIT:

I was able to boot without NullCPU kext using my boot flags.. But when I put my laptop to sleep, after the keyboard backlit has gone, it seems to restart the laptop. I think this is what they call CMOS reset?... or what? Not sure..

And still no success on DSDT... Should I upload my DSDT here?.. I'm quite a developer, I know how write Java programs, but somehow I don't understand DSDT.... Though maybe I have yet to study more to it. Anyway. I'll be continuing this tomorrow, it's 12:45am here and I'm already sleepy.

Thanks for the help! :D

EDIT 2:

I have attached my HWMonitor History Graphs Results.. My CPUs temp is playing around 69~71.. Is this bad?..

EDIT 3:

This is interesting... I have used a patched AICPM (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293598-mavericks-and-i5-4670k-haswell-z87-installation-problem/?p=1964554) and booted with GenerateCStates=Yes GeneratePStates=Yes

My CPU temps dropped 10 degrees! from 69~71 to 55~58!.. Wait.. That's even 13 degrees! That's good... right? XD

See attached 2

EDIT 4:

Basing from your post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293503-haswell-early-reboot-mavericks-locked-msrs-and-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq/?p=1964719

MBPro 8,3's SMBoardproduct is not found on my X86PlatformPlugin..

useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters$ ls -l /System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/
total 496
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   7286 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-00BE6ED71E35EB86.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12755 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-031AEE4D24BFF0B1.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-031B6874CF7F642A.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12872 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-2E6FAB96566FE58C.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  20606 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-35C1E88140C3E6CF.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  10902 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-4B7AC7E43945597E.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12872 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-66F35F19FE2A0D05.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  10870 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-6F01561E16C75D06.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-77EB7D7DAF985301.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  20606 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   9571 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-7DF2A3B5E5D671ED.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12116 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-AFD8A9D944EA4843.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12233 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-C3EC7CD22292981F.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12755 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-F65AE981FFA204ED.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   7286 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4.plist

I checked my SMBios

<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-942459F5819B171B</string>

What can I do?

PS. Still no DSDT/SSDT patch made..

post-1199894-0-54075200-1384651186_thumb.png

post-1199894-0-55894600-1384653935_thumb.png

Can I use your DSDT laptop patches for my laptop? I'm really confused in this part, DSDT and SSDT.. :( Anyway, I'll do my best and understand much better. Thank you!

EDIT:

I was able to boot without NullCPU kext using my boot flags.. But when I put my laptop to sleep, after the keyboard backlit has gone, it seems to restart the laptop. I think this is what they call CMOS reset?... or what? Not sure..

And still no success on DSDT... Should I upload my DSDT here?.. I'm quite a developer, I know how write Java programs, but somehow I don't understand DSDT.... Though maybe I have yet to study more to it. Anyway. I'll be continuing this tomorrow, it's 12:45am here and I'm already sleepy.

Thanks for the help! :D

EDIT 2:

I have attached my HWMonitor History Graphs Results.. My CPUs temp is playing around 69~71.. Is this bad?..

EDIT 3:

This is interesting... I have used a patched AICPM (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293598-mavericks-and-i5-4670k-haswell-z87-installation-problem/?p=1964554) and booted with GenerateCStates=Yes GeneratePStates=Yes

My CPU temps dropped 10 degrees! from 69~71 to 55~58!.. Wait.. That's even 13 degrees! That's good... right? XD

See attached 2

EDIT 4:

Basing from your post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293503-haswell-early-reboot-mavericks-locked-msrs-and-hp-envy-15-j063cl-i7-4700mq/?p=1964719

MBPro 8,3's SMBoardproduct is not found on my X86PlatformPlugin..

useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters$ ls -l /System/Library/Extensions/IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/X86PlatformPlugin.kext/Contents/Resources/
total 496
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   7286 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-00BE6ED71E35EB86.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12755 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-031AEE4D24BFF0B1.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-031B6874CF7F642A.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-27ADBB7B4CEE8E61.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12872 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-2E6FAB96566FE58C.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  20606 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-35C1E88140C3E6CF.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  10902 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-4B7AC7E43945597E.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12872 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-66F35F19FE2A0D05.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  10870 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-6F01561E16C75D06.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  17244 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-77EB7D7DAF985301.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  20606 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-7DF21CB3ED6977E5.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   9571 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-7DF2A3B5E5D671ED.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12116 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-AFD8A9D944EA4843.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12233 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-C3EC7CD22292981F.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  12755 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-F65AE981FFA204ED.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   7286 Sep 19 22:47 Mac-FC02E91DDD3FA6A4.plist
I checked my SMBios

<key>SMboardproduct</key>
<string>Mac-942459F5819B171B</string>
What can I do?

PS. Still no DSDT/SSDT patch made..

GenerateC/PStates is a substitute for SSDT. It works, but you won't get turboboost.

You should not expect to find MacBookPro8,x board-id in X86PlatformPlugin. X86PlatformPlugin is only for Ivy Bridge (and some Haswell) machines. MacBookPro8,x is Sandy Bridge.

So far I've used your PNLF patch for brightness, the slider shows on Sytem Pref but doesn't seem to work.

I also used your RTC patch.

When I put my laptop to sleep, after the keyboard backlight turned of, it turns on right away but doesn't go to the boot menu anymore, it wakes on login.. as for the battery, I'm not sure which to use..

Also, I could not boot without -f

Would you be so kind and help me patch my dsdt?
Thanks!

EDIT:

I've checked my Win8 CPUID HWMonitor.

It returns just about 45~53 degrees on watching movies but on mac I got 57~63... I have to really refine my install.. really bad for CPU...

Btw, is that the right AICPM you were talking about? The patched 10.8.5 AICPM? Or should I get the one from ML version of M..Be..? And also, where can I get the iMac14,2 smbios?..

Thanks!

So far I've used your PNLF patch for brightness, the slider shows on Sytem Pref but doesn't seem to work.

You need to sleep the display first. Then it will work. You can use my 'blinkscreen' utility to sleep the display automatically at login.

I also used your RTC patch.

I don't have an "RTC patch" unless you're referring to the DSDT one. You should probably also patch AppleRTC if you're getting CMOS resets.

When I put my laptop to sleep, after the keyboard backlight turned of, it turns on right away but doesn't go to the boot menu anymore, it wakes on login..

I'm not sure what you're saying. Please describe more clearly.

as for the battery, I'm not sure which to use..

I don't understand the question.

Also, I could not boot without -f

Points to a kernel cache problem. Repair permissions (Disk Utility) and rebuild cache (DPCIManager) and pay attention to any errors that result.

Would you be so kind and help me patch my dsdt?

What are you trying to fix with DSDT?

I've checked my Win8 CPUID HWMonitor.

It returns just about 45~53 degrees on watching movies but on mac I got 57~63... I have to really refine my install.. really bad for CPU...

I've not done comparisons with Windows. Have you implemented power management completely yet?

Btw, is that the right AICPM you were talking about? The patched 10.8.5 AICPM? Or should I get the one from ML version of M..Be..?

It doesn't matter where you get it as long as it was patched correctly. I patch my own. I'd be surprised if there is not a 10.8.5 patched AICPUPM in Pandora's box, but I've never used that tool... If you look around, you should be able to find el coniglio's AICPUPM perl script for patching. So, you can patch your own copy of 10.8.5 AICPUPM with it.

And also, where can I get the iMac14,2 smbios?..

There are a lot of tools around to generate smbios.plist. Two, for example: Chameleon Wizard and Champlist.

Note that, so far, I'm getting the best results using MacBookPro8,3 (with Sandy SSDT). Eventually, I'm going to try MacBookPro9,x (and Ivy SSDT).

There are a lot of good guides and tools for completing power management if you look around. Some on a site that I can't link here.

You need to sleep the display first. Then it will work. You can use my 'blinkscreen' utility to sleep the display automatically at login.

This works! :D thanks! But it takes like 10secs before it blinks.. Or it because I boot with -f?

I don't have an "RTC patch" unless you're referring to the DSDT one. You should probably also patch AppleRTC if you're getting CMOS resets.

Yes, I was referring to DSDT. I patched it using your MaciASL-patchmatic. Things I've patched: RTC and PNLF (I have the generated dsdt.aml on my Extra folder)

I'm not sure what you're saying. Please describe more clearly.

What I meant was, when I put my OSx to sleep (Apple Logo then Sleep). Before, without dsdt patch, it's just like it restarted. It didn't wake up at login.

Now, with dsdt patch, when I put it to sleep, right after my keyboard backlight turns off (reaching sleep), it immediately wakes up at login.

I don't understand the question.

The question is, which Battery Patch should I use from your repo?

Points to a kernel cache problem. Repair permissions (Disk Utility) and rebuild cache (DPCIManager) and pay attention to any errors that result.

I've repaired the permissions and rebuilt cache but I can see no errors.. Though I don't see any graphics kext. I think that's the problem.. Because when I boot without -f, after verbose, Apple Logo shows then goes back to verbose..

Here's the DPCIManager results:

11/18/13, 11:44:14 AM, com.apple.kextcache[700]: /: no supported helper partitions to update.
11/18/13, 11:44:14 AM, com.apple.kextcache[700]: Lock acquired; proceeding.
11/18/13, 11:44:14 AM, com.apple.kextcache[698]: /: no supported helper partitions to update.
11/18/13, 11:44:14 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: Created prelinked kernel /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache.
11/18/13, 11:43:58 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.Accusys.driver.Acxxx  300029000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2Controller.kext/Contents/PlugIns/ApplePS2Keyboard.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:57 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67061 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0B for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/AppleRTC.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:55 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.ATTO.driver.ATTOCelerityFC  304089000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:55 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.ATTO.driver.ATTOExpressPCIUl4  404029000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:55 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.ATTO.driver.ATTOExpressSASHBA  200009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:55 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.ATTO.driver.ATTOExpressSASHBA3  100059000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:55 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.ATTO.driver.ATTOExpressSASRAID  307029000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:54 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.netkas.driver.FakeSMC  82000009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:54 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.hwsensors.driver.ACPISensors  82000009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:54 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.hwsensors.driver.CPUSensors  82000009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:54 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.hwsensors.driver.GPUSensors  82000009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:54 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.hwsensors.driver.LPCSensors  82000009000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:53 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext "/System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext"
11/18/13, 11:43:52 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.insanelymac.ALXEthernet  100029000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:51 AM, com.apple.kextcache[700]: / locked; waiting for lock.
11/18/13, 11:43:50 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext com.jmicron.JMicronATA  101069000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:49 AM, com.apple.kextcache[699]: kext org.voodoo.driver.VoodooHDA  208049000 is in exception list, allowing to load
11/18/13, 11:43:45 AM, com.apple.kextcache[698]: rebuilding /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache
11/18/13, 11:43:45 AM, com.apple.kextd[12]: Cache file /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/IOKitPersonalities_x86_64.ioplist.gz is out of date; not using.
11/18/13, 11:43:43 AM, com.apple.kextd[12]: Cache file /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Directories/System/Library/Extensions/KextIdentifiers.plist.gz is out of date; not using.
11/18/13, 11:43:43 AM, com.apple.kextd[12]: Rescanning kernel extensions.
11/18/13, 11:43:43 AM, com.apple.kextd[12]: Cache file /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Directories/System/Library/Extensions/KextIdentifiers.plist.gz is out of date; not using.

What are you trying to fix with DSDT?

Well actually I don't know what should I fix with DSDT but I know there's something to fix..

I've not done comparisons with Windows. Have you implemented power management completely yet?

It doesn't matter where you get it as long as it was patched correctly. I patch my own. I'd be surprised if there is not a 10.8.5 patched AICPUPM in Pandora's box, but I've never used that tool... If you look around, you should be able to find el coniglio's AICPUPM perl script for patching. So, you can patch your own copy of 10.8.5 AICPUPM with it.

How could I know if power management is completely implemented? I've followed this post for power management, I used the attached kext on the post, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293622-laptop-lenovo-ideapad-y510p-109-mavericks/?p=1968974

There are a lot of tools around to generate smbios.plist. Two, for example: Chameleon Wizard and Champlist.

Note that, so far, I'm getting the best results using MacBookPro8,3 (with Sandy SSDT). Eventually, I'm going to try MacBookPro9,x (and Ivy SSDT).

There are a lot of good guides and tools for completing power management if you look around. Some on a site that I can't link here.

iMac14,2 is not available on Chameleon Wizard. I think I will be sticking MacBookPro8,3 with the ssdt I have from the PM guide I followed..

I got

P States: 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

from DPCIManager with the new PM setup..

This works! :D thanks! But it takes like 10secs before it blinks.. Or it because I boot with -f?

It just depends on how long it takes for OS X to run all the LaunchAgents. If your computer is running on HDD, it can take a while. It is best not to boot "-f" and instead use kernel cache.

What I meant was, when I put my OSx to sleep (Apple Logo then Sleep). Before, without dsdt patch, it's just like it restarted. It didn't wake up at login.

Now, with dsdt patch, when I put it to sleep, right after my keyboard backlight turns off (reaching sleep), it immediately wakes up at login.

So, instant wake after sleep. You should check your system.log for the reason... search for 'Wake Reason'. It is probably USB/LAN that is waking. Disable the options in BIOS if you can. Otherwise DSDT patches for USB can be helpful. I found that using GenericUSBXHCI for USB3 in conjunction with -gux_defer_usb2 fixed my instant wake up (there is no settings for Wake On USB or Wake on LAN in this laptop's BIOS).

The question is, which Battery Patch should I use from your repo?

It depends on the specific computer you have. There is nothing in your signature which describes it. You can also look at your DSDT to see if you can find a match.

I've repaired the permissions and rebuilt cache but I can see no errors.. Though I don't see any graphics kext. I think that's the problem.. Because when I boot without -f, after verbose, Apple Logo shows then goes back to verbose..

That's good that you have no errors. To debug any kind of graphics issue, it is useful to look at the ioreg to see if the drivers are loading.

Well actually I don't know what should I fix with DSDT but I know there's something to fix..

You cannot use DSDT to fix everything. And there is no prescribed formula for what to patch in DSDT. It is a case-by-case analysis.

How could I know if power management is completely implemented? I've followed this post for power management, I used the attached kext on the post, http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/293622-laptop-lenovo-ideapad-y510p-109-mavericks/?p=1968974

iMac14,2 is not available on Chameleon Wizard. I think I will be sticking MacBookPro8,3 with the ssdt I have from the PM guide I followed..

I got

P States: 24, 26, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
from DPCIManager with the new PM setup..

Looks like you're lacking idle states (or you were just keeping your computer very busy throughout the duration of your pstate capture). Again, ioreg is a useful tool to analyse power management.

That guide isn't much of a power management guide, plus on Haswell things are bit tricky because you can't just "generate an SSDT". If you're using MacBookPro8,3, you need to be sure that you're using a Sandy Bridge "style" SSDT and not an "Ivy/Haswell style". Otherwise you'll get incomplete power management.

You also need to rename GFX0 to IGPU to get full graphics power management for onchip HD graphics.

It just depends on how long it takes for OS X to run all the LaunchAgents. If your computer is running on HDD, it can take a while. It is best not to boot "-f" and instead use kernel cache.

Ohh. Okay, I understand.. I have to find what's the problem why I can't boot without -f

So, instant wake after sleep. You should check your system.log for the reason... search for 'Wake Reason'. It is probably USB/LAN that is waking. Disable the options in BIOS if you can. Otherwise DSDT patches for USB can be helpful. I found that using GenericUSBXHCI for USB3 in conjunction with -gux_defer_usb2 fixed my instant wake up (there is no settings for Wake On USB or Wake on LAN in this laptop's BIOS).

Console returns

Wake reason: EHC1 EHC2 XHC
full wake (reason 1) 1616 ms

and logging in after wake, my system seems to halt. I'm not sure what's wrong, I'll try to reproduce the halt.. EDIT: Yes, my system halts after wake up login.

It depends on the specific computer you have. There is nothing in your signature which describes it. You can also look at your DSDT to see if you can find a match.

I have updated my signature. Which part of my DSDT should I check specifically?

That's good that you have no errors. To debug any kind of graphics issue, it is useful to look at the ioreg to see if the drivers are loading.

I'm not sure if I get the idea right but, correct me if I'm wrong, there's a match for NVDAHAL but not for AppleIntelHD5000 kext. Which means HD4600 driver is not loaded. ?

Should I skip nvidia gfx from chameleon? or is there a way to make my GT750M work? if so, how can I do this?

The following is my ioreg result

useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters$ ioreg
+-o Root  <class IORegistryEntry, id 0x100000100, retain 11>
  +-o MacBookPro8,3  <class IOPlatformExpertDevice, id 0x100000109, registered,$
    +-o AppleACPIPlatformExpert  <class AppleACPIPlatformExpert, id 0x10000010a$
    | +-o IOPMrootDomain  <class IOPMrootDomain, id 0x10000010d, registered, ma$
    | | +-o IORootParent  <class IORootParent, id 0x10000010e, !registered, !ma$
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c0, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c1, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c2, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c3, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c6, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002c8, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002cd, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002ce, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002cf, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002d0, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000373, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000037f, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000388, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000389, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038a, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038e, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000038f, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a1, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003a9, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003aa, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003ac, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003ad, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003ae, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b0, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b1, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b3, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b6, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003b7, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003bc, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003cb, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003cd, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003ce, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003e6, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003f0, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000416, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000044e, $
    | | +-o RootDomainUserClient  <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000053b, $
    | +-o cpus  <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000110, registered, matched, a$
    | +-o CPU0@0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000111, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000120, registered, matc$
    | | | +-o AppleACPICPUInterruptController  <class AppleACPICPUInterruptCont$
    | | | +-o X86PlatformPlugin  <class X86PlatformPlugin, id 0x100000310, regi$
    | | |   +-o X86PlatformShim  <class X86PlatformShim, id 0x100000347, !regis$
    | | +-o CPUSensors  <class CPUSensors, id 0x100000121, registered, matched,$
    | +-o CPU1@1  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000112, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000122, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU2@2  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000113, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000123, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU3@3  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000114, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000124, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU4@4  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000115, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000126, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU5@5  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000116, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000127, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU6@6  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000117, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000128, registered, matc$
    | +-o CPU7@7  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000118, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPICPU  <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000129, registered, matc$
    | +-o io-apic@fec00000  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000119, regist$
    | | +-o AppleAPICInterruptController  <class AppleAPICInterruptController, $
    | +-o AppleACPIEventController  <class AppleACPIEventController, id 0x10000$
    | +-o bios  <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x10000012d, registered, matched, a$
    | | +-o AppleSMBIOS  <class AppleSMBIOS, id 0x10000012e, registered, matche$
    | +-o PCI0@0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000132, registered, matc$
    | | +-o AppleACPIPCI  <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x100000210, registered, matc$
    | |   +-o pci8086,c04@0  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000213, registered, ma$
    | |   +-o PEG0@1  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001f1, registered, matched, $
    | |   | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge  <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000241, regist$
    | |   |   +-o PEGP@0  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001f2, registered, match$
    | |   |     +-o NVDAHal  <class IOService, id 0x100000309, registered, matc$
    | |   |     +-o NVDAgl  <class IOService, id 0x10000030a, registered, match$
    | |   |     +-o NVDA,Display-A@0  <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x10000030e, regi$
    | |   |     | +-o NVDA  <class NVDA, id 0x10000032b, registered, matched, a$
    | |   |     |   +-o AppleMCCSControlModule  <class AppleMCCSControlModule, $
    | |   |     |   | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler  <class AppleMCCSParameterH$
    | |   |     |   +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver  <class AppleUpstreamUser$
    | |   |     +-o nvAccelerator  <class nvAccelerator, id 0x10000032a, regist$
    | |   |     +-o NVDA,Display-B@1  <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x10000030f, regi$
    | |   |     | +-o NVDA  <class NVDA, id 0x10000033d, registered, matched, a$
    | |   |     |   +-o AppleMCCSControlModule  <class AppleMCCSControlModule, $
    | |   |     |   | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler  <class AppleMCCSParameterH$
    | |   |     |   +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver  <class AppleUpstreamUser$
    | |   |     +-o NVDAinitgl  <class IOService, id 0x100000369, registered, m$
    | |   +-o GFX0@2  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001fe, registered, matched, $
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelAzulController  <class AppleIntelAzulController, id 0$
    | |   | | +-o AppleMEClientController  <class AppleMEClientController, id 0$
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@0  <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x100$
    | |   | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule  <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x1$
    | |   | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler  <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler$
    | |   | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver  <class AppleUpstreamUserClient$
    | |   | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface  <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, $
    | |   | | +-o display0  <class IODisplayConnect, id 0x10000035f, registered$
    | |   | | | +-o AppleBacklightDisplay  <class AppleBacklightDisplay, id 0x1$
    | |   | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient  <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0$
    | |   | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient  <class IOFramebufferSharedUser$
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@1  <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x100$
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@2  <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x100$
    | |   | +-o IntelAccelerator  <class IntelAccelerator, id 0x10000031f, regi$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccel2DContext  <class IGAccel2DContext, id 0x10000036a, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccel2DContext  <class IGAccel2DContext, id 0x10000036b, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccel2DContext  <class IGAccel2DContext, id 0x10000036c, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x10000036e, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IOAccelDisplayPipeUserClient2  <class IOAccelDisplayPipeUserC$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelDevice  <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x100000375, !registe$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSharedUserClient  <class IGAccelSharedUserClient, id 0$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000377, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000378, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000379, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x1000003b8, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelDevice  <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x1000003bb, !registe$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x1000003be, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelDevice  <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x1000003c0, !registe$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x1000003d8, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelDevice  <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x1000003dd, !registe$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x10000041b, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelDevice  <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x10000044f, !registe$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000451, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000452, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x1000004f1, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000518, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000531, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000533, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100000541, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelGLContext  <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x10000060a, !r$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x10000060c, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000643, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000645, !regis$
    | |   |   +-o IGAccelSurface  <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100000646, !regis$
    | |   +-o B0D3@3  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001fd, registered, matched, $
    | |   | +-o VoodooHDADevice  <class VoodooHDADevice, id 0x1000002de, regist$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002fc, regi$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002fd, regist$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioSelectorControl  <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0$
    | |   |     | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient  <class IOAudioControlUserClient$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient  <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id$
    | |   +-o XHC@14  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c7, registered, matched, $
    | |   | +-o AppleUSBXHCI  <class AppleUSBXHCI, id 0x10000023d, registered, $
    | |   |   +-o XHCI Root Hub SS Simulation@14  <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id$
    | |   |   | +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000266, registered$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000026a, !r$
    | |   |   +-o XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation@14  <class IOUSBRootHubDevic$
    | |   |   | +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000270, registered$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000272, !r$
    | |   |   +-o Lenovo EasyCamera@14100000  <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000029$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver  <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |   | +-o Lenovo EasyCamera@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000029e,$
    | |   |   | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3  <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClie$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@1  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000029f, re$
    | |   |   | | +-o IOUSBInterfaceUserClientV3  <class IOUSBInterfaceUserClie$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2  <class IOUSBDeviceUserClientV2, id$
    | |   |   +-o USB to ATA/ATAPI bridge@14200000  <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver  <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |   | +-o MSC Bulk-Only Transfer@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000$
    | |   |   |   +-o IOUSBMassStorageClass  <class IOUSBMassStorageClass, id 0$
    | |   |   |     +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub  <class IOSCSIPeripheralDevic$
    | |   |   |       +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType00  <class IOSCSIPeripheral$
    | |   |   |         +-o IOBlockStorageServices  <class IOBlockStorageServic$
    | |   |   |           +-o IOBlockStorageDriver  <class IOBlockStorageDriver$
    | |   |   |             +-o TOSHIBA MK5055GSX Media  <class IOMedia, id 0x1$
    | |   |   |               +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient, id$
    | |   |   |               +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme  <class IOGUIDPartition$
    | |   |   |                 +-o EFI System Partition@1  <class IOMedia, id $
    | |   |   |                 | +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient$
    | |   |   |                 +-o ahd@2  <class IOMedia, id 0x1000002b6, regi$
    | |   |   |                 | +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient$
    | |   |   |                 +-o bhd@3  <class IOMedia, id 0x1000002b7, regi$
    | |   |   |                   +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient$
    | |   |   +-o OM@14400000  <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002bb, registered, $
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver  <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002be, re$
    | |   |       +-o IOUSBHIDDriver  <class IOUSBHIDDriver, id 0x100000301, re$
    | |   |         +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000305, $
    | |   |         | +-o IOHIDEventDriver  <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x10000$
    | |   |         |   +-o IOHIDPointing  <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x100000307$
    | |   |         |   | +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, $
    | |   |         |   |   +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShot$
    | |   |         |   |   +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x1$
    | |   |         |   |   +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClie$
    | |   |         |   |   +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient  <class IOHIDEventSy$
    | |   |         |   +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, re$
    | |   |         |     +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUs$
    | |   |         |     +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100$
    | |   |         |     +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient$
    | |   |         |     +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient  <class IOHIDEventSyst$
    | |   |         +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100$
    | |   |         +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100$
    | |   +-o pci8086,8c3a@16  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000214, registered, $
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelMEIDriver  <class AppleIntelMEIDriver, id 0x1000002d9$
    | |   +-o EHC2@1A  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001be, registered, matched,$
    | |   | +-o AppleUSBEHCI  <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000233, registered, $
    | |   |   +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A  <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x$
    | |   |   | +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000265, registered$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000026b, !r$
    | |   |   +-o HubDevice@1a100000  <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x10000027e, re$
    | |   |     +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000282, registered$
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000286, !r$
    | |   +-o HDEF@1B  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e1, registered, matched,$
    | |   | +-o VoodooHDADevice  <class VoodooHDADevice, id 0x1000002df, regist$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002e0, regi$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002e1, regist$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioLevelControl  <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000$
    | |   |   | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient  <class IOAudioControlUserClient$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioToggleControl  <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl  <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient  <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002e6, regi$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002e7, regist$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002e9, regi$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002ea, regist$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002ef, regi$
    | |   |   | +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002f0, regist$
    | |   |   +-o VoodooHDAEngine  <class VoodooHDAEngine, id 0x1000002f5, regi$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioStream  <class IOAudioStream, id 0x1000002f6, regist$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioLevelControl  <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioLevelControl  <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x10000$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioToggleControl  <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioSelectorControl  <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0$
    | |   |     +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient  <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id$
    | |   +-o RP01@1C  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e2, registered, matched,$
    | |   | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge  <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000250, regist$
    | |   +-o RP04@1C,3  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e4, registered, matche$
    | |   | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge  <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000234, regist$
    | |   |   +-o PXSX@0  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e5, registered, match$
    | |   |     +-o ALXEthernet  <class ALXEthernet, id 0x100000257, !registere$
    | |   |       +-o en0  <class IOEthernetInterface, id 0x100000259, register$
    | |   |         +-o IONetworkStack  <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000279, $
    | |   |           +-o IONetworkStackUserClient  <class IONetworkStackUserCl$
    | |   +-o RP05@1C,4  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e7, registered, matche$
    | |   | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge  <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000243, regist$
    | |   |   +-o PXSX@0  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e8, registered, match$
    | |   +-o EHC1@1D  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b2, registered, matched,$
    | |   | +-o AppleUSBEHCI  <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000235, registered, $
    | |   |   +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D  <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x$
    | |   |   | +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000261, registered$
    | |   |   | +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000267, !r$
    | |   |   +-o HubDevice@1d100000  <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x10000027f, re$
    | |   |     +-o AppleUSBHub  <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000283, registered$
    | |   |     +-o IOUSBInterface@0  <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000287, !r$
    | |   +-o LPCB@1F  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b1, registered, matched,$
    | |   +-o SAT0@1F,2  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ea, registered, matche$
    | |   | +-o AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI  <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI, id 0x1$
    | |   |   +-o PRT5@5  <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x10000024d, r$
    | |   |     +-o IOAHCIDevice@0  <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x100000256, regist$
    | |   |       +-o AppleAHCIDiskDriver  <class AppleAHCIDiskDriver, id 0x100$
    | |   |         +-o IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice  <class IOAHCIBlockStorageDevi$
    | |   |           +-o IOBlockStorageDriver  <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id$
    | |   |             +-o ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB Media  <class IOMedia, id 0x$
    | |   |               +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x1$
    | |   |               +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme  <class IOGUIDPartitionSche$
    | |   |                 +-o Basic data partition@1  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                 | +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient, id$
    | |   |                 +-o EFI system partition@2  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                 +-o Basic data partition@3  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                 +-o Microsoft reserved partition@4  <class IOMedia,$
    | |   |                 +-o Basic data partition@5  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                 +-o Untitled 6@6  <class IOMedia, id 0x100000290, r$
    | |   |                 +-o Basic data partition@7  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                 +-o Basic data partition@8  <class IOMedia, id 0x10$
    | |   |                   +-o IOMediaBSDClient  <class IOMediaBSDClient, id$
    | |   +-o SBUS@1F,3  <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001f0, registered, matche$
    | +-o DMAC  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000135, registered, matche$
    | +-o FWHD  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000136, registered, matche$
    | +-o HPET  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000137, registered, matche$
    | | +-o AppleHPET  <class AppleHPET, id 0x100000226, !registered, !matched,$
    | +-o IPIC  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000138, registered, matche$
    | +-o MATH  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000139, registered, matche$
    | +-o LDRC  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013a, registered, matche$
    | +-o RTC  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013b, registered, matched$
    | | +-o AppleRTC  <class AppleRTC, id 0x100000222, registered, matched, act$
    | +-o TIMR  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013c, registered, matche$
    | +-o CWDT  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013d, registered, matche$
    | +-o PWRB  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013e, registered, matche$
    | | +-o AppleACPIButton  <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x100000230, !registere$
    | +-o SLPB  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000013f, registered, matche$
    | | +-o AppleACPIButton  <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x10000022b, !registere$
    | +-o PS2K  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000140, registered, matche$
    | | +-o ps2controller  <class AppleACPIPS2Nub, id 0x100000227, registered, $
    | |   +-o ApplePS2Controller  <class ApplePS2Controller, id 0x10000024f, !r$
    | |     +-o ApplePS2KeyboardDevice  <class ApplePS2KeyboardDevice, id 0x100$
    | |     | +-o ApplePS2Keyboard  <class ApplePS2Keyboard, id 0x10000025b, re$
    | |     |   +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, registered$
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient$
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x10000035b, $
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x1$
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient  <class IOHIDEventSystemUserCl$
    | |     |   +-o IOHIDKeyboardDevice  <class IOHIDKeyboardDevice, id 0x10000$
    | |     |     +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x10000027c, re$
    | |     |     +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000$
    | |     +-o ApplePS2MouseDevice  <class ApplePS2MouseDevice, id 0x100000255$
    | |       +-o ApplePS2ElanTouchPad  <class ApplePS2ElanTouchPad, id 0x10000$
    | |         +-o IOHIDPointingDevice  <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x10000$
    | |         | +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002d4, re$
    | |         | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient  <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x10000$
    | |         +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, registered$
    | |           +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient$
    | |           +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x10000035b, $
    | |           +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x1$
    | |           +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient  <class IOHIDEventSystemUserCl$
    | +-o MSS1  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000141, registered, matche$
    | | +-o ps2controller  <class AppleACPIPS2Nub, id 0x100000227, registered, $
    | |   +-o ApplePS2Controller  <class ApplePS2Controller, id 0x10000024f, !r$
    | |     +-o ApplePS2KeyboardDevice  <class ApplePS2KeyboardDevice, id 0x100$
    | |     | +-o ApplePS2Keyboard  <class ApplePS2Keyboard, id 0x10000025b, re$
    | |     |   +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, registered$
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient$
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x10000035b, $
    | |     |   | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x1$
    | |     |   +-o IOHIDKeyboardDevice  <class IOHIDKeyboardDevice, id 0x10000$
    | |     |     +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x10000027c, re$
    | |     +-o ApplePS2MouseDevice  <class ApplePS2MouseDevice, id 0x100000255$
    | |       +-o ApplePS2ElanTouchPad  <class ApplePS2ElanTouchPad, id 0x10000$
    | |         +-o IOHIDPointingDevice  <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x10000$
    | |         | +-o IOHIDInterface  <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002d4, re$
    | |         +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, registered$
    | |           +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient$
    | |           +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x10000035b, $
    | |           +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x1$
    | +-o EC0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000142, registered, matched$
    | | +-o AppleACPIEC  <class AppleACPIEC, id 0x100000229, !registered, !matc$
    | +-o VPC0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000143, registered, matche$
    | +-o BAT1  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000144, registered, matche$
    | +-o ACAD  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000145, registered, matche$
    | +-o PDRC  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000146, registered, matche$
    | +-o WMI1  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x1000001a4, registered, matche$
    | +-o PNLF  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x1000001ad, registered, matche$
    | | +-o AppleIntelPanelA  <class AppleIntelPanelA, id 0x10000031b, !registe$
    | +-o LID0  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x1000001ae, registered, matche$
    | | +-o AppleACPILid  <class AppleACPILid, id 0x10000022c, !registered, !ma$
    | +-o PTID  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x1000001af, registered, matche$
    | | +-o PTIDSensors  <class PTIDSensors, id 0x10000022a, registered, matche$
    | +-o TZ00  <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000020f, registered, matche$
    | | +-o ACPISensors  <class ACPISensors, id 0x10000022d, registered, matche$
    | +-o IOPCIMessagedInterruptController  <class IOPCIMessagedInterruptContro$
    | +-o AppleEFIRuntime  <class AppleEFIRuntime, id 0x10000022e, registered, $
    | | +-o AppleEFINVRAM  <class AppleEFINVRAM, id 0x100000240, registered, ma$
    | +-o FakeSMC  <class FakeSMC, id 0x100000231, registered, matched, active,$
    | +-o SMC  <class FakeSMCDevice, id 0x100000232, registered, matched, activ$
    |   +-o AppleSMC  <class AppleSMC, id 0x1000002d5, registered, matched, act$
    |     +-o AppleSMCClient  <class AppleSMCClient, id 0x100000351, !registere$
    +-o IOResources  <class IOResources, id 0x10000010c, registered, matched, a$
      +-o AppleFDEKeyStore  <class AppleFDEKeyStore, id 0x10000011a, registered$
      +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement  <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, id$
      | +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient  <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManage$
      +-o AppleKeyStore  <class AppleKeyStore, id 0x10000011c, registered, matc$
      | +-o AppleKeyStoreUserClient  <class AppleKeyStoreUserClient, id 0x10000$
      +-o IOHDIXController  <class IOHDIXController, id 0x10000011d, registered$
      +-o IOReportHub  <class IOReportHub, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched,$
      +-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless  <class c$
      +-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib  <class com_a$
      +-o com_apple_BootCache  <class com_apple_BootCache, id 0x100000275, !reg$
      +-o IOHIDResource  <class IOHIDResource, id 0x100000276, registered, matc$
      +-o IOHIDSystem  <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x100000277, registered, matched,$
      | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient  <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x100$
      | +-o IOHIDUserClient  <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x10000035b, !registere$
      | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient  <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000035c, $
      | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient  <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0$
      +-o IONetworkStack  <class IONetworkStack, id 0x100000279, registered, ma$
      | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient  <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x100$
      +-o AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals  <class AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals, id 0x100$
      +-o AppleHWAccess  <class AppleHWAccess, id 0x100000348, registered, matc$
      +-o Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X  <class Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X, id 0x100000349, !reg$
      +-o IOBluetoothHCIController  <class IOBluetoothHCIController, id 0x10000$
      +-o IOBluetoothSerialManager  <class IOBluetoothSerialManager, id 0x10000$
      +-o IODisplayWrangler  <class IODisplayWrangler, id 0x10000034c, register$
      | +-o IOAccelerationUserClient  <class IOAccelerationUserClient, id 0x100$
      +-o IOSurfaceRoot  <class IOSurfaceRoot, id 0x10000034d, registered, matc$
      | +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient  <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x10000$
      +-o IOUserEthernetResource  <class IOUserEthernetResource, id 0x10000034e$
useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters$ 

You cannot use DSDT to fix everything. And there is no prescribed formula for what to patch in DSDT. It is a case-by-case analysis.

Okay, I understand.. In my case now, I have to fix my battery status.. As for the Audio, VoodooHDA works for me, and I think it's enough...

Looks like you're lacking idle states (or you were just keeping your computer very busy throughout the duration of your pstate capture). Again, ioreg is a useful tool to analyse power management.

That guide isn't much of a power management guide, plus on Haswell things are bit tricky because you can't just "generate an SSDT". If you're using MacBookPro8,3, you need to be sure that you're using a Sandy Bridge "style" SSDT and not an "Ivy/Haswell style". Otherwise you'll get incomplete power management.

I've tried this guide from youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK_ALk9N3L4, and as per the guide, to produce Sandy Bridge SSDT, I used

~/ssdtPRGen.sh 2400 47 0

Here is the output.

useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters $ ~/ssdtPRGen.sh 2400 47 0

sdtPRGen.sh v6.7 Copyright (c) 2013 by Pike R. Alpha
----------------------------------------------------------------
Processor Declaration(s) Found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)
Generating ssdt_pr.dsl for a MacBookPro8,3 [Mac-942459F5819B171B]
Haswell Core i7-4700MQ processor [0x306C3] setup [0x0701]
With a maximum TDP of 47 Watt, as specified by Intel
Override value: CPU type, now using: Sandy Bridge
Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 2400 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 12 (2500-3600 MHz)
Number of P-States: 29 (800-3600 MHz)
Adjusting C-States for detected (mobile) processor
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0701 instead of 0x0601)

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20130117-64 [Jan 19 2013]
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2013 Intel Corporation

ASL Input:     /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.dsl - 190 lines, 6066 bytes, 36 keywords
AML Output:    /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml - 1264 bytes, 18 named objects, 18 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Do you want to copy /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml to /Extra/ssdt_pr.aml? (y/n)?

I'm using the generated ssdt, which what I believe is Sandy Bridge style ssdt. I have DropSSDT=Yes on my chameleon.

On the attached screenshot, you can see my Activity Monitor, P-States by DCPIManager and HWMonitor Graph..

I'm not sure if this working right.

You also need to rename GFX0 to IGPU to get full graphics power management for onchip HD graphics.

Where should I rename this? SSDT or DSDT?

Thank you very much for the help! It is greatly appreciated! :D

post-1199894-0-91947300-1384758842_thumb.png

Console returns

full wake (reason 1) 1616 ms
and logging in after wake, my system seems to halt. I'm not sure what's wrong, I'll try to reproduce the halt.. EDIT: Yes, my system halts after wake up login.

How do you know your system halts? Is the clock still updating?

As far as instant wake, I think I already covered that. You probably need DSDT patches or proper USB3 drivers.

I have updated my signature. Which part of my DSDT should I check specifically?

Look at registers larger than 8-bit in the EC. See how they match up against my existing patches. Or you could write your own patches if there is no match. I'd link you to a guide, but such links are not allowed on this site.

I'm not sure if I get the idea right but, correct me if I'm wrong, there's a match for NVDAHAL but not for AppleIntelHD5000 kext. Which means HD4600 driver is not loaded. ?

Should I skip nvidia gfx from chameleon? or is there a way to make my GT750M work? if so, how can I do this?

The following is my ioreg result

Remove the nvidia drivers.

I've tried this guide from youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK_ALk9N3L4, and as per the guide, to produce Sandy Bridge SSDT, I used

~/ssdtPRGen.sh 2400 47 0
Here is the output.

useletterss-MacBook-Pro:~ useletters $ ~/ssdtPRGen.sh 2400 47 0

sdtPRGen.sh v6.7 Copyright (c) 2013 by Pike R. Alpha
----------------------------------------------------------------
Processor Declaration(s) Found in DSDT (ACPI 1.0 compliant)
Generating ssdt_pr.dsl for a MacBookPro8,3 [Mac-942459F5819B171B]
Haswell Core i7-4700MQ processor [0x306C3] setup [0x0701]
With a maximum TDP of 47 Watt, as specified by Intel
Override value: CPU type, now using: Sandy Bridge
Number logical CPU's: 8 (Core Frequency: 2400 MHz)
Number of Turbo States: 12 (2500-3600 MHz)
Number of P-States: 29 (800-3600 MHz)
Adjusting C-States for detected (mobile) processor
Injected C-States for CPU0 (C1,C3,C6,C7)

Warning: 'cpu-type' may be set improperly (0x0701 instead of 0x0601)

Intel ACPI Component Architecture
ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20130117-64 [Jan 19 2013]
Copyright (c) 2000 - 2013 Intel Corporation

ASL Input:     /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.dsl - 190 lines, 6066 bytes, 36 keywords
AML Output:    /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml - 1264 bytes, 18 named objects, 18 executable opcodes

Compilation complete. 0 Errors, 0 Warnings, 0 Remarks, 0 Optimizations

Do you want to copy /Users/useletters/Desktop/ssdt_pr.aml to /Extra/ssdt_pr.aml? (y/n)?

Note: It looks like it is working but, Chameleon requires it to be /Extra/ssdt.aml

Make sure you have GenerateP/CStates=No in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

How do you know your system halts? Is the clock still updating?

As far as instant wake, I think I already covered that. You probably need DSDT patches or proper USB3 drivers.

I've installed the kext I found from your repo, GenericUSBXHCI, and also placed -gux_defer_usb2 on my chameleon, see below, but I still get the same wake reason

Also, there's no Wake on USB/LAN from my BIOS, only Always on USB which is disabled by default. What I experienced was, the menu bar was not responsive, when I try to click it/hover my mouse on it, my cursor turns into loading state. This also occurs to all the other window opened, eg. Chrome, Mail, Illustrator, etc. Though it doesn't halt for now, I'll try to reproduce halt and report back. Thanks!

Look at registers larger than 8-bit in the EC. See how they match up against my existing patches. Or you could write your own patches if there is no match. I'd link you to a guide, but such links are not allowed on this site.

I'm using AppleSmartBatteryManager kext I found somewhere and it's pretty much working..

Remove the nvidia drivers.

It works like a charm! THANKS! :D

Note: It looks like it is working but, Chameleon requires it to be /Extra/ssdt.aml

Make sure you have GenerateP/CStates=No in org.chameleon.Boot.plist.

I've updated my chameleon, the following is its contents:

<key>DropSSDT</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Graphics Mode</key>
	<string>1920x1080x32</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>IntelAzulFB</key>
	<string>12</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>-gux_defer_usb2</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>UseKernelCache</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>GeneratePStates</key>
	<string>No</string>
	<key>GenerateCStates</key>
	<string>No</string>
ssdt.aml is located at Extra

DCPIManager returns

11/19/13, 8:10:02 AM, P States: 10, 13, 17, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
also, are my CPU's temperature normal? I just turned on my laptop when I took the screenshot attached..

It is done where there are references/definitions of GFX0. It could be in SSDTs or DSDT, probably both.

I've patched my DSDT using your rename patch.. There were no references/definitions of GFX0 on SSDT.

post-1199894-0-80703400-1384820788_thumb.png

I've installed the kext I found from your repo, GenericUSBXHCI, and also placed -gux_defer_usb2 on my chameleon, see below, but I still get the same wake reason

Also, there's no Wake on USB/LAN from my BIOS, only Always on USB which is disabled by default. What I experienced was, the menu bar was not responsive, when I try to click it/hover my mouse on it, my cursor turns into loading state. This also occurs to all the other window opened, eg. Chrome, Mail, Illustrator, etc. Though it doesn't halt for now, I'll try to reproduce halt and report back. Thanks!

You could try a few more DSDT patches from my repo:

"7-series USB"

"7-series USB3 multiplex" (if its compatible; note: not designed for GenericUSBXHCI)

And there's more related to sleep (_WAK fixes, IRQ fixes, SMBUS, etc, etc)

I'm using AppleSmartBatteryManager kext I found somewhere and it's pretty much working..

It probably included a rollback of AppleACPIPlatform (or your DSDT did not require battery patches). What is the output of:

kextstat|grep -y acpiplatform

DCPIManager returns

11/19/13, 8:10:02 AM, P States: 10, 13, 17, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
also, are my CPU's temperature normal? I just turned on my laptop when I took the screenshot attached..

You should get idle at x8. Your SSDT is probably wrong for your CPU.