if u choose to use the intel hd3000

http://olarila.com/f....php?f=3&t=1339

sorry is in portuguese, use google translator

if u use ati

http://olarila.com/f....php?f=18&t=736

ovcorse must use the necessary kext to boot

fakesmc

nullcpupowermanagement if u don't have dsdt

and all the others, for sound , network...

good hack

arthur look sitem info #65

hello

@ifire

is a note ?

man , is real confused this post

the signature is a desk

but if is a note, with dual graphics (sandy)

only works intel hd 3000

and see the topic about hd 3000 in olarila, if resolution bigger then 1366x768 , must use in dsdt dual link , or efi string

the second card don't work

good hack

desktop! I have HD3000 and HD6970... I just want to get full hardware acceleration with HD3000... but I can't understand you post artur.. even if I translated it...

EDIT: I understood that I have to inject the EFI-string...

in the forum there is an attachment with the EFI-string... I just only have to write that in the org.chameleon?

EDIT 2: trying with my HD6970... it is cayman... but there isn't cayman in chameleon wizard!!!

hello black, Iam back

hello! I'm leaving sorry, see you tomorrow!

thank you for your support today! 12hours/12!

EDIT: modified the IOPCIMATCH string with my id and vendor id of my hd6970, in amdradeon kext I had to modify the string about 7-8 times...the file was very long... after this, rebooted, and now kernel panic.. any ideas?

EDIT 2: I will post my DSDT.aml if I will be able to create it :D

Ok Black, here your DSDT.aml compiled and edit all fix applied , put in your Extra with org.chameleon.boot.plist and SMBIOS, Try to use SMBios iMac11,3 and replace all ATI original kexts, then patched one again. Install with Kext Wizard RepairP/RebuilCaches and reboot, if you have withe screen press the button power, you system go for sleep wait 10 seconds and press again the button and you system aweke from sleep and all working good!!!!!!

disable your hd 3000 in the Bios and Change Boot Priority to your HD 6970 as primary (Number 1)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/otp38uq7uuuxvi6/NEW%20DSDT%20BLACK.zip

Good Luck!!!!!!

hello! I didn't understood the order.. first I have to delete ALL ATI kexts, then reinstall them with kextwizard, repair permissions/cache, then use chameleon wizard to apply the DSDT.aml, change smbios to imac 11,3 and then reboot? hoping it will fix the problems :P I will try, thank you!

disable your hd 3000 in the Bios and

Change Boot Priority to your HD 6970 as primary (Number 1)

put DSDT.aml in your Extra with org.chameleon.boot.plist and SMBIOS,

Try to use SMBios iMac11,3

replace all ATI original kexts,

4. Install with Kext Wizard RepairP/RebuilCaches and reboot

this one patched in the folder

man, boot with hd 3000 you are in the desktop, execute steep .2.3.4. reboot, go in the bios make this change and boot now, is very difficult for understand this???

no it's very easy instead :P thank you very much! I will try now and let you know

BAD news... if I boot with the HD6970 set in bios as default boot graphic (in my bios I can choose iGPU, which is HD3000, PCI/PCIE where PCIE is HD6970, and PCIE/PCI. I chose PCIE/PCI, so the HD6970 is the primary video driver), the system boots.. but it goes with white screen for 2 seconds, then NO video signal... the system seems to be ok, because I can hear my hard disk doing something... but I cannot see anything... if I press the power button, the system doesn't seem to go on sleep.. after 20-30 seconds my keyboard, mouse and other USB peripheries seems to be off, but case FANS and every other fan in the system are still on... if I press again the power button it doesn't do nothing...

if I boot with HD3000, the HD6970 is recognized by the system, it's displayed in system info, but I can't activate the monitor mirroring to duplicate the video signal, one from the HD3000 and one from the HD6970... in Lion I used this method: boot with HD3000, then activate monitor mirroring and then plug off the DVI cable connected to the HD3000, so the system had to be displayed with the HD6970 displayport... any idea? :(

OK, this card not have support in 10.8 again for Hackintosh only for MAC, wait for when ML update for 10.8.1 or 2 and this can work, for now in ML use your HD 3000, change boot loader rev 2050 chameleon from here

http://www.osx86.net...1svn-r2035.html or you can test Chimera and Clover boot loader whit original kexts or use this one from the link http://www.insanelym...l=&fromsearch=1

Good Luck!!!!

Edit: send me System Info archive please

OK, this card not have support in 10.8 again for Hackintosh only for MAC, wait for when ML update for 10.8.1 or 2 and this can work, for now in ML use your HD 3000, change boot loader rev 2050 chameleon from here

http://www.osx86.net...1svn-r2035.html or you can test Chimera and Clover boot loader whit original kexts or use this one from the link http://www.insanelym...l=&fromsearch=1

Good Luck!!!!

Edit: send me System Info archive please

the problem is that I have no hardware acceleration with my HD3000... I tried a lot of times.... but I can't get it working...

here you are: devices and kext in the archive

EDIT: how can I load my DSDT in clover?

Archivio.zip

using Mac Mini 5,1 SimBIOS is the only way this is going to work properly. According the the IOreg there is no AMD drivers loaded...

I supposed that when I saw during boot, that it always says: can't load AMDRadeonAcceleration.kext ecc... with any other ATI kext file... don't know why it can't load them.. I will post a photo in some minutes

EDIT: attached the system info

iMac.zip

Make a new instal ML 10.8, and open new topic,

HD 3000 + HD 6970 Desktop no QE/CI Help Pleaseeeee!!!!!!

ML Retail from app store please , no distros

now red all ATI kexts, but any Intel kexts, this is one mistery :fiery:

I don't know... the DSDT.aml you gave to me would be ok also using LION? I think I will try to reinstall Lion... the HD3000 worked quite good and also the HD6970... I also was able to get audio working... here in ML it seems that also audio would be difficult to get to work... thank you guys for your support :) maybe we will see in the lion post installation forum ^^

quite late but... UPDATES!

re-installed ML, this time I injected manually in IntelHD3000 kext 0x01128086 which is the ID of my HD3000. ML boots with safe mode (and it recognizes BOTH the HD3000 and the HD6970). if I do not boot in safe mode, this time (previously I was stuck), a black windows comes after the framework completed its loading... so there is NO signal coming from the HD3000 (it seems). some other ideas? there should be something that "obstacles" the HD3000 to boot regularly if not in safe mode...