upgraded from Lion...

blak24

119 posts in this topic

put this in Terminal app and paste here the results:

ls /System/Library/Extensions

FakeSMC.kext is one kext what emulate EFI bios of original MAC is one Fake kext if not present not but PCs

put this in Terminal app and paste here the results:

ls /System/Library/Extensions

FakeSMC.kext is one kext what emulate EFI bios of original MAC is one Fake kext if not present not but PCs

ok, thank you. what should I do now? install this kext? the main big problems are that I can't boot with the HDD chameleon and my HD3000 is not recognized yet... I'm searching with google but can't find anything really useful for now...

EDIT: I though I attached the file you requested... well, I forgot to do it. here you are

Extensions2.txt

ok, delete this kexts in MLion S/L/E and repairPermissions/Rebuild caches with Kext Wizard and reboot

post results,

opssss

NVSMU.kext

NVDAGF100Hal.kext

NVDAGK100Hal.kext

NVDANV50Hal.kext

NVDAResman.kext

GeForce.kext

GeForceGA.plugin

GeForceGLDriver.bundle

GeForceVADriver.bundle

AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext

AMDRadeonVADriver.bundle

AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle

hello!!! result please!!!! and run this again and post result.:kextstat > ~/Desktop/kext.txt

ok, delete this kexts in MLion S/L/E and repairPermissions/Rebuild caches with Kext Wizard and reboot

post results,

opssss

NVSMU.kext

NVDAGF100Hal.kext

NVDAGK100Hal.kext

NVDANV50Hal.kext

NVDAResman.kext

GeForce.kext

GeForceGA.plugin

GeForceGLDriver.bundle

GeForceVADriver.bundle

AMDRadeonAccelerator.kext

AMDRadeonVADriver.bundle

AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle

hello!!! result please!!!! and run this again and post result.:kextstat > ~/Desktop/kext.txt

here I am, I'm rebooting, just wait 15 mins and I will post back

well, I think, booting problem solved! I just copied ALL the EXTRA folder from the flash drive to the root of the ML HDD and it worked! if you want to see the folder, here you are

now, only the same problem... can't get the HD3000 recognized to have hardware acceleration working...

Extra.zip

PUT the last SMBIOS and org.chameleon.boot.plist what I post in your Extra, if you not use this two files not work well your system, repairPermisions with next wizard only for Extra, and reboot.

Edit: go for System Information/Archivo/Save/Desktop and poste here. I take one look in this for your device id of your Graphics card

man this never can work, your smbios is MacBookPro8,3 and it have what MacBookPro8,1

EDIT: USE the post 58, and when you made the change, reboot and again send me this:

go for System Information/Archivo/Save/Desktop and poste here. I take one look in this for your device id of your Graphics card

man this never can work, your smbios is MacBookPro8,3 and it have what MacBookPro8,1

EDIT: USE the post 58, and when you made the change, reboot and again send me this:

go for System Information/Archivo/Save/Desktop and poste here. I take one look in this for your device id of your Graphics card

I used that posted in post 58, and it CAN'T BOOT... I can't generate that file because it is stuck

post-584062-0-05810300-1345659465_thumb.jpg

you need un DSDT.aml or this not work

a DSDT taken from?? I searched on internet but it seems that no one has the Asus P8Z68-V gen3 motherboard... I downloaded a DSDT for P8Z68-V PRO, which, teorically, has hardware components identical with the P8Z68-V gen3... should I install it with chameleon wizard?

P.S: I edited the smbios.plist with chameleon wizard and I put macbookpro 8.1... it should be ok now? or not?

black put this code in terminal app for generate your DSD.aml, now get this in your desktop put in one folder zip and send me

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

a DSDT taken from?? I searched on internet but it seems that no one has the Asus P8Z68-V gen3 motherboard... I downloaded a DSDT for P8Z68-V PRO, which, teorically, has hardware components identical with the P8Z68-V gen3... should I install it with chameleon wizard?

P.S: I edited the smbios.plist with chameleon wizard and I put macbookpro 8.1... it should be ok now? or not?

Y

YES, your graphic card only work with MacBookPro8,1 or Mac

EDIT: Use this app for report your hardware, and take one screnshot or copy paste text

EDIT 2: PUT only your extra and boot your system, now put the cod in terminal app for extract your DSD.aml and send me , and report hardware of system info mac app

Systeminfo-Mac.zip

black put this code in terminal app for generate your DSD.aml, now get this in your desktop put in one folder zip and send me

perl -e 'open(CMD, "ioreg -lw0 \| grep DSDT|") or die; while(<CMD>) { chomp; if($_ =~ /\"DSDT\.?\d?\"=<([^>]*)>/) { $buff = $1; open(PIP, "|xxd -r -p > ~/Desktop/dsdt.aml") or die; print PIP "$1"; } }'

wait... in terminal put this code... but which EXTRA I have to use? because the only one that works is that taken from the flash drive chameleon... and it's the only way for me to create this file...

EDIT 2: so I have to install the DSDT I downloaded? again, using what smsbios and org.chameleon? the one that you gave me in post 58 or the ones that works for me and boots up ML?

EDIT 3: I'm installing the system info... anyway, a question: I made a backup of my old kext from LION, where my HD3000 and HD6970 semeed to be working quite good... should I try to reinstall them with kext wizard?

here you are the system info

post-584062-0-51105300-1345661651_thumb.jpg

hello

is this a desk ?

if yes, use the intel hd 3000 or the ati card, one or other disable in bios

use imac12,1 smbios

if u choose to use the intel hd3000

http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1339

sorry is in portuguese, use google translator

if u use ati

http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=736

ovcorse must use the necessary kext to boot

fakesmc

nullcpupowermanagement if u don't have dsdt

and all the others, for sound , network...

good hack