[Guide] The all-in-one guide to Vanilla OS X (including Chameleon + DSDT) for beginners (updated for Yosemite!)

889 posts in this topic

I have install but i cant boot from SSD i just can boot from USB

i dont have java installed to run system info so i have install java 7 bust doesnt work

I dont have audio and network

both kexts of the Guide are installed

Im in progress :-)

Thanks 

Hello

ok.. don't worries... follow these stpes to post-configuration:

Download clover(bootloader) and install it: http://sourceforge.n.../cloverefiboot/
 if your mobo has uefi enabled in Bios, install Clover in UEFI mode, if not, install Clover in normal mode(don't check UEFI mode install in Clover)

After that use Hackintosh Vietnam to adjust everything: http://www.insanelym...imate-aio-tool/
* In the section CPU choose the CPU/Model of your computer (it will serve to create your SMBIOS within config.plist file)
* In SSDT section, select the Custom option, config.plist will be created on your desktop and you put that in EFI/Clove folder
* In Section Kext select AICPUPM patch (something like that lol) to correct AICPUPM and make OSX work well for you ...
* In section Grafik select an ideal option for your grafica intel ... up to you to configure and view the model description and screen resolution
* After selecting some important settings, but does not select anything useless or will mess up all your hard work
* If I am not mistaken in section Kext has the option to install FakeSMC, install this kext because it is very important for OSX and is the only kext really necessary.
*In Tools section select SSDT generate, to generate a SSDT in Extra folder in HDD, get this SSDT from Extra folder and put in EFI/Clover/ACPI/patched folder, after that delete Extra folder in HDD

Make all these steps
OBS: Don't re-boot before make all these steps...

• 2 weeks later...

I have NullCPUPowerManagement.kext in S/L/E but my computer is able to sleep and wake without any problem, S6.3 suggests that this shouldn't be the case.  I'm just about to try and sort out my power management but I don't want to jump ahead until I know what's going on with this.

hello

so the flag is USBBusFix=Yes

insert also

-f -v USBBusFix=Yes

u mess with fakesmc .. and the installer is not reading it .. -f is to force to load all kext

i think u have graphics problems

u should update in ur profile > signature .. ur hardware specifications

something like i have in the final my answer

good hack

hello

so the flag is USBBusFix=Yes

insert also

-f -v USBBusFix=Yes

u mess with fakesmc .. and the installer is not reading it .. -f is to force to load all kext

i think u have graphics problems

u should update in ur profile > signature .. ur hardware specifications

something like i have in the final my answer

good hack

Hi, i made it work, thanks for the help btw, it freezes when i open some apps like appstore and btw i installed the correct lan kext, but i need to turn lan on in bios every time because OS X turns it off do you know a good solution? im going to see if i can find it.

Mavericks works on Toshiba Satellite A505-S6960!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks a lot for this guide, but so far no luck :-(

My pendrive boots but when the logo appears, it just crash and the laptop reboot. I am using a Dell XPS 13 laptop with the following hardware according to Ubuntu's lspci:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT DRAM Controller (rev 09)
00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Haswell-ULT Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)
00:03.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Device 0a0c (rev 09)
00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP USB xHCI HC (rev 04)
00:16.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HECI #0 (rev 04)
00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP HD Audio Controller (rev 04)
00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP PCI Express Root Port 1 (rev e4)
00:1c.2 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP PCI Express Root Port 3 (rev e4)
00:1d.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP USB EHCI #1 (rev 04)
00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP LPC Controller (rev 04)
00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP SATA Controller 1 [AHCI mode] (rev 04)
00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation Lynx Point-LP SMBus Controller (rev 04)
02:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless 7260 (rev 6b)

Maybe tweaking something it may work... or not at all... any ideas? 

I've been extremely busy lately so haven't had chance to update (or visit the forum at all really). Guide is being updated now and will be live in the next few hours all being well.

Guide updated. Please let me know if you have any problems. I usually run through the guide myself step-by-step prior to any updates but haven't got time to do so tonight so will do so in the morning. There's only minor updates anyway so it should be fine.

• Like 1

Use pacifist to extract kernel from “/System/Library/Kernels/Essentials.pkg”

Typo I think.  It should say to extract the kernel with pacifist from OS X Install ESD/Packages/Essentials.pkg/System/Library/Kernels/Kernel... for Yosemite.

Can't find the following in the latest Yosemite official release (appstore):

Copy BaseSystem.chunklist and BaseSystem.dmg from InstallESD.img to the root of your USB drive.

doesn't exist :S