Introduce yourself.

Alessandro17
5,224 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, smonnn said:

Hello, I still don't have the right to comment on this post. I want to express my opinion, but there is no comment option until the last page. What is the reason?

"So to overcome the problem related to the absence of a quiz to counter spammers, I just created a new group promotion rule that will move all members from Just Joined group to Newbies group once they reached 5 posts."

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, smonnn said:

Hello, I still don't have the right to comment on this post. I want to express my opinion, but there is no comment option until the last page. What is the reason?

Welcome aboard, @smonnn! Looking forward to your contributions.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi iam Walter and from Germany. Thank for taking me into this site. My English is not the the best but still learning.

Need help to create a MAC USB installer with El Capitan on Windows for my Macbook

Edited by walterhh

1 hour ago, walterhh said:

Hi iam Walter and from Germany. Thank for taking me into this site. My English is not the the best but still learning.

Need help to create a MAC USB installer with El Capitan on Windows for my Macbook

Welcome to insanelymac!

You may create Mac USB installer in Windows using BDU

Welcome to IM @walterhh hope you enjoy your stay. @Artem3000 unless you give other members the info about the specs of your machine, they cannot offer the help you seek despite what you heard about their ability to read minds. Sorry for the cynical note but it needed to be said, that being aside, please fill in your profile with the specs of your machine and someone will surely aid you with your request.

Edited by eSaF

9 hours ago, Slice said:

Welcome to insanelymac!

You may create Mac USB installer in Windows using BDU

Thank you Slice,

is my first Mac system, you have maybe an Manual how to do.  i trx with mactrans but the Mac dont show the USB, and if i try with recovery modus i come until the mac store but the ....... this Article is not more to get at this time try again. the 

I bought this mac used and the old owner delete the System but have no CD.

Not that new to the site, but new to posting. I own a t450s that I would like a little help with. It works perfectly, but the startup speed is slow, and opencore throws multiple errors. I'm hoping I can post a new topic after this introduction. 🙂